Dragonball FighterZ thread 3

Dragonball FighterZ thread 3

let's keep 404ing these

in the last episode: Goku's character, being an asshole in Zeno's tournament, is completely off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ii5u9aLtxkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ii5u9aLtxkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ii5u9aLtxk
youtu.be/r0idOTz1pus
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1495841899241.webm/
youtube.com/watch?v=r0idOTz1pus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are your thoughts on Hyper Dragonball Z? Personally I'm glad to have both that and Dragonball Fighter Z. Will play the fuck out of both of them.

Another thread where you autists talk about the shitty anime instead of talking about the video game?

Fucking casuals, I hope there's no SP content for you niggers.

Roster predictions? Here's mine.

Goku
Teen Gohan
Ultimate Gohan
Vegeta
Future Trunks
Piccolo
Krillin
Tenshinhan
Yamcha
Gotenks
Vegito
Bardock
Nappa
Ginyu
Freeza
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Cell
Buu
Super Buu
Beerus
Hit
Goku Black

Great game. I'm impressed by how much they managed to capture the fighting style of characters from the show. Really hoping they don't just can it now cause of this game. I'd love to see their take on Cell and other characters.

what should be triggering me, the shitty animation, the PG 13 approach, or how Piccolo, who is fused with Kami, and stronger than the Androids and stronger than stage 2 Cell, is being handled by a Frieza goon?

>implying you can't have more than 1 discussion on a thread
no John, you are the casuals

bruh we are WAY farther than 3

Honestly these are the best threads on Sup Forums right now, I don't even bother with the other threads

/dbz bros/

>. I'd love to see their take on Cell and other characters.
Cell is already in, silly. It's pretty easy to find videos of him.

I don't see the hype desu

Laggy animations and an average looking fighter

I'm glad I skipped these episodes by watching the movies and skipping to ep 28 of Super

the movies weren't bad at all honestly

A Frieza goon that just got bodyswapped by Ginyu, actually.

>Laggy animations.
How to instantly tell if someone doesn't play fightan.

Imo, the only super character we would see would be those exactly, Beerus, Hit, and Goku Back.

Gokus character is fine. He has literally nothing wrong.

God damn nips and there shit taste, making best bug irrelevant

POST MAINS
>Cell arc Gohan
>Trunks
>Cooler

I really hope cooler is in

It's explained that the harsh training with Frieza increased his abilities exponentially as well.

They will add in Kale, mark my words.
A DBZ game can't be successful without one of the following:
Future Gohan
Future Trunks
Bardock
Broly

Those are the premature ejaculate characters, if a game has not one of them, the game will fail, and most games strive for at least two.
Expect Kale.

>Cell arc Gohan
you're pretty good, but Trunks Future Gohan is the best of all time! OF ALL TIME!

oh, so some random goon trained with Frieza for a few weeks, NOW I'm not mad or confused at the inconsistency anymore!

GAMEPLAY IS OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=7ii5u9aLtxkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ii5u9aLtxkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ii5u9aLtxk
Costume change feature is in.

>post yfw Stephanie Nadolny voices kid Gohan for DBFz

Yamcha (hopefully they have his classic outfit)
Roshi
Kid Goku

gameplay has been out for more than a day, and those are just different colors, not costumes

>WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME
IN YOUR EYES FORSAKEN ME
>IN YOUR THOUGHTS FORSAKEN ME
IN YOUR HEART FORSAKEN ME

How the fuck does this game look 100x better than DB Super AND play better than Ultimate Marvel?

Memes aside, the devs are just talented guys.

Another man with taste I see.
Trunks is nostalgia tier at first glance. But hot damn he is rad as shit o

dude lmao reoccurring gags xD

>How the fuck does this game look 100x better than DB Super
That's quite literally the easiest thing to accomplish in life.

She left because she and Chris Sabat didn't see eye to eye. Sabat is also the voice director, so she's never coming back.

I do like Trunks, but I was talking about Trunks' Future Gohan

pic related

>How the fuck does this game look 100x better than DB Super
Not that hard to do.

You realize how depressing that sounds?

Well about your second point, I have no clue, but to be fair, it only makes sense this looks 100 times better than Super, because with Super, the animators are very time pressed while these devs have probably had 1,5+ years to create much less objects

>tfw we've never had a fighting game with one-armed gohan playable

That probably is the best Gohan version yeah, right up there with SSJ2 Teen Gohan (vs. Cell). How old is he there tho? Like 10 years in the future from Super? I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere.

This animation looks fucking horrible.

just in case you haven't seen it here's some gameplay
youtu.be/r0idOTz1pus

if some dude was in a coma just after the Buu saga aired and woke up 10 days ago to see this shit I can almost guarantee he would slit his wrist and end his life. Jesus christ.

that's because he's low tier as fuck. Hint: the nigga has one arm.

He plays like Baiken

That's the point, the korean sweatshops are giving out under all the pressure

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1495841899241.webm/

this looks miles better than the new MvC game

>had a demo up and ready right then
Fears alleviated, full hype now. I love it, there is no mistaking what this is going to be, if you don't like mahvel or ASW games, you're not going to like this one.
Still a shame this game is going to die here in a month like all fighters though.

actually i would be kinda happy to be on that situation you don't know how hard it was to remain a dragon ball fan during the years whe we had no new content at all

also who cares about the anime the manga is what's important

Why tf so they hit each other then scream and back up?
I want to see some combos

>it's another retards comparing weekly show animation to movie/game/OVA that has months of development thread

can't wait for my dose

>you don't know how hard it was to remain a dragon ball
Nigger all you have to do is like the series. Being a fan does not mean constantly obsessing, in fact that is usually just wanting to be in on a fad.

And you had yearly content from games alone anyway

Nigga, Evo is next month. Get Hype. This game will be there next year pushing one of the shit smash games out of rotation.

who else /kidbuu/ here?

with games like dragon ball kinect and ultimate tenkaichi and incomplete stuff like burst limit

What deviantart page is this from?

There were a few games with future gohan being playable. Shin budokai on the psp being 1

3 bad games is more games than most franchise have got in 2 decades, and that isn't even 1/5 of what db got. I think original db has got 3 games alone since the ds

>kidbuu
Sorry, but we here only support the MIGHTIEST of Majins.

>we could be having DBZ grand finals
I am so glad I fell off dragonball a while back. Know enough to be completely interested in what I'm seeing without being burnt out on yearly games like I've been seeing other people suffer from.

>I want to see some combos
Sure, after the game is released. They never let pro players show off gameplay early. Only people going to demo the game are the developers, who are bad at the game. Happens with 99% of vidya.

>reposting 2 year old footage
Meanwhile, in the present.

>burnt out on yearly games
To be fair, the only worthwhile games in the past years where Raging Blast 2, and Xenoverse 2. And that's strictly PvP/combat related, nothing good came from either of the two's storymodes.

Looks good but having no mirror matches is going to eliminate any chances for 3v3 to be taken into a competitive level.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0idOTz1pus

That's the most impressive thing you got? Says a lot desu

>animation starts getting decent on episode 94
First 50 episodes are pretty pointless anyways.

yeah and we had to wait 80+ episodes deep before we got "decent" animation

>no mirror matches
explain

>no zarbon

"Impressive" is still a massive overstatement. It has probably improved, but in that Frieza scene the particles were the most impressive thing and that's like 10 minutes work in After Effects or some shit lol.

Strawman, I never said it was the most impressive.
You are also cherrypicking, didn't you know that something drastic happened between the Black and Current arc?

Anyway, disregarding shitposting, the animation is pretty bad throughout the first two arcs and only gets a little better during U6, after some fix ups it gets a little bit better during the Black arc. Once Shueisha created the Dragon Ball Room, the episodes had more consistent quality.
TV airings usually don't have poorer quality compared to the DvD/BluRay releases.

>Visuals look good
>Gameplay looks good
>Music is great
>Made by a dev that knows how to make games
>Everyone is already into this

All it takes at this point is a good roster and DB might actually make it big into the fighting game community.

but there are mirror matches dummy

Wtf? that's literally THE most impressive scene in all of Super. The presentation in that one scene is miles beyond anything else in the show.

Actually, it's the opposite on that last one, excuse me.

>having no mirror matches
What?

you can't have one character multiple times on your team but there's nothing stopping you from picking the same characters as your opponent.

>look how good the animation got!
>that isn't very good
>s-strawman stop cherry picking scenes
k

Now instead of consistently awful it is mostly below average with some shit

Of all the things seen so far I gotta say I like Cell the best.

They absolutely nailed his looks and proportions.

ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP?

>gotenksbuu
>not mysticbuu

I know EXACTLY that feel bruh, stopped caring and playing DBZ stuff around Budokai 3/Infinite World/Supersonic Warriors, and I think I touched SSW2 too, briefly

It's average with some ups and downs.
Frieza

Would say he looks perfect?

Rewatching DB instead is the clear winner

Roshi. He's tempting fate by throwing up death flags while being immortal, so something's gotta happen.

Jackie Chun

Yeah but compared to other stuff in action anime, it isn't actually impressive in general.

ArcSys got a hold of a property that happens to fall perfectly into the specialty they've been developing almost two decades.

So are we just gonna argue about Super instead of talking about the game?
I want cell to get all his forms myself, but I don't count on it.

Yeah user he did. Arc did absolutely Cell me on this.

>Cell will never absorb you, and let you become a part of perfection
Unfortunate

I hope you're not talking about anime with 12-25 episodes, because obviously those look better.

>Goku wasn't an asshole before
Is that the same guy that kept sparing the lives of genocidal maniacs since always?

I just don't feel like a few cheap particle effects (which they're already starting to overuse imo) should determine the quality of the entire scene.