Atleast it comes with full game

atleast it comes with full game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91rdaTfKjbA
youtube.com/watch?v=MpuwFPCcOxs
sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-geralt-of-rivia-prime-1-studio-902851/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Origins of what? Didn't they already establish the origins of the order? Oh wait, right... Actually BLACKS did it first

Looks like most of the cost comes from the figurine, besides the huge mark-up of course. Buying these special editions for the figure seems really stupid when they're not very high quality.

AND THIS... IS WHAT IT IS... TO GO FURTHER BEYOND!!!

>that sphinx nose
problematic.

But it includes the season pass!

> egyptians were black

triggered

Why is it so expensive?

Some large low-quality statue is bundled together.

das riiiite

They are normally absolute garbage. That meme witcher bust joke is just about 100% correct.

Thank god for piracy

It's not worth $8 letalone $800. Better off spending it upgrading your PC to pirate it

is this the max amount of gold allowed in game?

Surely that's a mistake. I mean it literally has the same stuff as the lower tier edition selling for $150. Only difference is 4 lithographs and a different steelbook case.

JANNY
WUZ
NIGGER and an ass cuck fanboy

>People on Sup Forums are actually going to buy and play this tripe.
AC stopped being good after the Ezio series.

>3 Ubisoft games cost as much as whole new system you will play games on for 6-7 years

Jesus fucking christ. Why games have to be so expensive? Unless you live in rich country you have to wait months or years for price drops if you play games regulary. Hardware is not that much of problem, but games you will stop playing in couple of days or weeks cost too much.

AC was never good.

Blackflag was great
Same people creating Origins, I have my hopes up

>tfw you will get to pirate an $800 game

>Weeb pic related
Opinion discarded

The statue is actually 27" which is pretty fucking big, but with that kind of money you could buy a quality statue from a company that specializes in them, not fucking ubisoft

Black flag was shallow and an insult to the story the original games had been building up.

The nose fell pretty recently.

>Black flag was shallow

No it wasn't.

Anime website friend.

You are on Sup Forums - Video games not anime board
Into trash it goes

Its a reference to the fact that people believe the nose was purposely defaced because it was negroid in appearance.

>atleast it comes with full game.
That shit still makes me laugh.

It was Andromeda right? It cost a shitton and came with everything but the game.

Not even a download

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=91rdaTfKjbA

>leddit
>No
>implying it's not the biggest weeb shithole in the internet

Anime website.

>grasping at strawmen

I only hate anime and weeaboos. facebook, twitter, tumblr, and reddit are also infested with subhuman weeb trash using anime avatars. Sup Forums at least has fewer people using avatars since avatarfagging is discouraged (and against the rules) here.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpuwFPCcOxs

Fucking hippos. Most people don't realize how deadly those fuckers are.

>statues are expensive

what else is new? looking at the quality of the statue it justifies the price.

here is one of geralt for the same price:

sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-geralt-of-rivia-prime-1-studio-902851/

You sure showed me

Assuming it's real. It does have a certificate of authentication! 600$ of it is from the Egyptian artifact.

Video games are also related to anime because many games use anime style. Also Sup Forums was created to talk about japanese culture and is heavy anime oriented since beginning. It's part of board identity. Most anime are shitty, but still your argument is completely broken.

>he could have chosen reddit/tumblr/facebook/twitter
>instead he chose Sup Forums the japanese imageboard to complain about anime
fucking retard neck yourself

So how do real egyptians handle the WE WUZ going on now?

I don’t even watch anime but I’m pretty sure 80% of the people here watch it, don’t start complaining about it if the entire website culture is based off of it.

Sure thing peasant, go back to your loli vns

i hope you like the future goys.

Busy being really rich and not giving a fuck or really poor and hot and can't give any fucks. Or they're at the mosque.

Everyone is WE WUZ'ing about Egypt. There are white people that call ancient Egyptians white just like there are blacks that call them black. Real Egyptians don't consider themselves either.

>People on Sup Forums are actually going to torrent and play this tripe.

ftfy

wrong, strawpolls have showed that only about 30% of Sup Forums watches anime. they are a vocal minority who get very upset whenever someone reminds them that anime is for faggots.

This actually sealed the deal in me not buying/playing the game.

It's not like I would ever buy a legendary edition for any game anyways, but this blatant greed is not behaviour I want to condone.

All this paraphernalia is so far removed from the what the original intention of video games are supposed to be.

fun fact: my mom is a teacher, and she was telling me that most of the arabic students mark themselves as white, because they don't really have a racial classification for them

ties in with people in egypt a bit, I guess

>standard edition comes with "full game"
Then what is all that season pass/DLC bullshit in the list? No you've held back the full game for more money. No one's that stupid, ubishit.

>strawpoll
Opinion discarded

>not pirating the legendary edition of the game to make them lose $800

it doesn't sound like you really want to teach them a lesson.

Can someone tell me why do they have CE? Does it contain shit that will go up in value?

>Only 30% of the most normalfag board that is 50% of the cancer and newfags that are slowly killing Sup Forums watch anime.
You didn't think that through.

they have it because cucks will buy it

>everyone wants to be white
What else is new?
Slavs and Spaniards consider themselves white as well

I wish they sold it without the awful and overpriced statue. I'm a sucker for steelbooks, art books and all those misc items but statues are a no-no for me.

>piracy = lost sale
No their shit practice caused the lost sale.

did you ask if she reminded the arabic students that they are not white, and that they should check the "Other" box instead next time?

>Didn't they already establish the origins of the order?
No?
Altair was the one who reformed the order but it was far from the origin.

desu considering how good the game was, it's better it didnt come with it

>WAAAAH WAAAAH 800 BUCKSSS!!! WAAH
ONLY TRUE KANGS CAN AFFORD IT FUCK OFF WHITE BOI

>Pirating the statues that actually make this expensive
Do teach me

then dont buy it?

Good god never buy a Ubisoft collectors edition in hopes of it gaining value, box content is usually worth $30 max 6 months after release and people often struggle to sell it as no one wants a badly painted statue.

>still no version that includes anything

Not that it would excuse making a dozen different versions that cap out at more than the fucking system you're playing it on but Jesus Christ.

>I'm a sucker for steelbooks, art books and all those misc items
I mean even then you probably don't buy them for every shitty game that has them, right? Why would you want to buy a fucking AC game with its terrible CE bullshit these days

>includes season pass

Shut up Goy you are getting this too. What a deal.

no because then they'd fire her for being racist, and I'd rather prefer that she not lose her job as that would mean I'd end up having to financially support her and my dad in their retirement

and I want nothing to do with that

everything*

>Sphinx head has been rebuilt over ruined anubis head.
Confirmed for redpilled.

actually I did. if you don't like Sup Forums why don't you go back to Sup Forums and take your anime reaction image faggotry with you? I came here to look at pictures of video games, not numale manchild anime girl faggotry.

>afford it
Good goy

I'm going to assume that the options that they have to choose from are: White, Black, Latino, Native/Pacific Islander, and Asian.

They don't really fall into any of these categories so they probably choose "White".

What part of "Gold Edition" don't you understand, OP? God, get a job.

Nigga, you're exactly the genuine autist that started anime girl shitposting in the first place.
>I came here to talk about MY video game culture! Not yours!
>It must be anime because it's cute and Japanese!

this explains the "look at this statistic, whites commit more terrorist attacks in America than arabs!" meme.

>buying a shitty KANGZ statue instead of something fucking rad like this.

FUCK OFF JEW FAG YOU DONT RUN THIS SHIT! WE BLACK KANGS DO SUCK MY BLACK COCK! THE ONLY REASON I WONT BUY IS BECAUSE THE STATUE IS A WHITE GUY NOT BLACK

Not that user, but do you get upset that there is anime on the main page of Sup Forums?

>They don't really fall into any of these categories
Fuck off shitskin

Gas yourself weeb

>GRRRR, WEEBS!
I wouldn't even be shocked these kind of posters even know that meme comes from the anime boards in the first place.

keep it up, it won't be long until you weebs are banned from posting anime images on any board other than the anime containment boards, just like what happened to the bronies.

If it wasn't for the statue i'd definitely buy this CE if that's what you're asking.

Yes Goyim make sure to buy the Goldberg edition

Where is KINGS edition?

>saints row 4 special edition is one million dollars

IT'S OKAY WHEN DEEP SILVER DOES IT

Why? The best map in the world is worth nothing if it's of a terrible game

The reason why they don't come with games is because you get to pick what system you can buy it for rather than having it bundled with the physical stuff.

A waifu is fine too.

But mook loves anime.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums split more than ten years ago dude.

Can someone explain to me why it's 800 dollars? Does it come with a 750 dollar hooker?

Not gonna lie, when I saw it was $800, I actually started scanning the image over and over to try and find out where the solid gold Egyptian artifact replica was.

I dunno man, i just like the extra physical shit that comes with collector's editions.