it comes with SJW bullshit
I mean it's coming out at least.

bg&e was always liberal you dipshit

>futuristic multi cultural diverse society free of whitey
>protagonist is a literal monkey

It was always shit?

So it's going to be utter shit

No it wasn't.
It was anti authoritarian, but anti commie at the same time. It was basically a pro libertarian story.
2 is suddenly geared to be some anti capitalism pro commie bullshit.

ITS FUCKING SHIT BRUV

That's why it was bad

>stealing from a crimeboss is anti capitalist and pro communist

Where did it show anti-capitalism. The trailer didn't really show anything besides a cool scene.

It's not about what happened in the trailer, it was their description about how greedy corporations have fucked up the galaxy with their hybrid slaves
I thought the trailer was fantastic.
Their description of the world itself has be worried horribly.

>greedy corporations have fucked up the galaxy with their hybrid slaves
Just like real greedy corporations are fucking up the West with constant demand for immigrants

I mean greedy coporations is also in cyberpunk and there are a crap ton of good cyberpunk games. It's all about execution and being subtle not preachy. Im gonna wait till we get some gameplay + dialouge to see how the execution is.

>It's not about what happened in the trailer, it was their description about how greedy corporations have fucked up the galaxy with their hybrid slaves

pretty redpilled desu

nah it used to be creative, loving, positive. now it's just "fUCK white people FUCK trump FUCK everything" aka SJW toxic trash

makes me feel pretty fucking sad to watch so many things just turn to such hateful garbage

>people bitch about the aesthetics
>they don't bitch about online
PRIORITIES, NIGGERS

Well, you know what they say about monkey paws...

That would be the greedy leftists politicians actually. Immigrants give them easy re-election votes.
Cyberpunk is not limited to being anti capitalist. There is plenty of anti authoritarian cyberpunk, and that one indie game MS showed was anti egalitarian cyberpunk.
Cyberpunk is literally just "super advanced technology future but dystopian world"

Where's the twist you contrarian dipshit?

liberals used to be cool, unironically

Pretty bluepilled actually.
If you're pro government but anti authority you are batshit crazy. You can be anti both, or anti government / pro corporation (since that's just pro liberty), but being pro government and anti capitalism is retarded and has always lead to real life dystopias.

Since its a prequel it proves multi ethnic, multicultural society doesn't work. Same with communism.

>Tell people to go to website
>Nothing there

I bet Todd Howard is working on this too

and greedy corporations are often part of what causes a dystopian world. The message doesnt have to necessarily be anti-capitalist. Usually its about corporations taking control of the government or getting too much power which doesn't really have anything to do with our capitalism.

I forgot the back of the box had "multi-ethnic multi-cultural society" as a selling point. The game is fucking garbage, it's a prequel with no relation to the original which ended on a god damn cliffhanger. Why even call it "2" at that point? The only reason people even know what it is is because of le pig men

spotted the Jebhead

That would be fun.
But it will paint all the problems in the world as being the fault of corporations and capitalism, because dumb SJWs don't understand how the world works.

When you put government in check enough, corporations don't have the opportunity to take control of society. All problems always end up rooted back in giving the government too much power though.

SLOW AND STEADY BABY
But no, jeb is a dumb neocon that wants big government, so fuck him. The manlet Paul family tho, shame Rand's kid is a retard with zero interest in politics so the line dies with Rand.

>That would be the greedy leftists politicians actually
Who gives these politicians the money to run for office?

The politicians that let themselves receive money from corporations in exchange for influence.

IT'S A FUCKING MMO

HOLY SHIT WE ALL GOT FUCKING BTFO.

hmmm and what happens to politicians who oppose them? They either don't get elected or end up backtracking on all their promises like Donny boy