I FUCKING HATE THIS GAY EARTH

I FUCKING HATE THIS GAY EARTH

because it's multicultural? fuck off, so was the first

Then leave, grab a gun and put it to your head.

>multi-ethnic

YAAAAASSSSSSSSS

The most offensive thing about that image is her boots.

You are a dying breed. Its natural selection.

And then

>neo-Sup Forums is actually shitposting Beyond Good and Evil

Sad/

>that crowd cheering after the multicultural mention

Stormfags gonna stormfag

MULTI
I
L
T
I

Monkey with black London youth voice...racist much?

>Literally the only things that are similar to the first game is the fact that there are rhino-men and pig-men

Michel must be rolling in his grave

>Prequel
Monkey's paw strikes again.

no they're shitposting that terrible cgi trailer for the sequel

Sup Forums gets triggered over the smallest things. why can't you just enjoy the games without locking your mind onto politics?

It was always a garbage game

What is that fucking commie cunt wearing? I swear you liberal parasites are too much sometimes.

first game your a photographer

this is a prequel where your space pirates

nothing remotely similar except multispecies theme

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!!!!
WHERE THE FUCK IS JADE?
A FUCKIN PREQUEL?
>MULTI-CULTURAL
THAT FUCKIN SWJ LOOKIN BITCH... HOLY FUCK
THANKS FOR RUININING BG2.
15 YEARS FOR FUCKING NIGGER GAME...

>not the collar or her haircut

MULTI-ETHNIC

MULTICULTURAL

WOOHOOO

He was literally there on the stage

GO FUCK UR SISTER AND THEN UR MOM WHITE FUCKING INCEST PIG PIECE OF SHIT

Its not the multicultural part that was shit, was the le ebil corporations destroyed the galaxy in the name of profit, they created slavery and so on, typical marxist propaganda.

Because you degenerate yuropoors have to shove them into everything.

>Asscreed Origin
>Wolfenstein 2
>Far Cry 5
>Beyond Good & Evil 2
E3 may be boring as shit this year but all the salt these games are producing is more than making up for it.

Oh god this is so great

I'm literally crying from happiness user

First leftards get btfo when trump is elected

now poltards get BTFO

This is so good, thank god i'm apolitical

You asked for it faggot, enjoy your prequel that has nothing to do with the original and is written by a 50 year old SJW dyke
>the cuck CLAPPING and whistling at "multi-ethnic multi-cultural"

>Asscreed Origin
>Far Cry 5

>anything other than trash

>tfw have a thing for the punk rock/short hair look

I like how you project your buttfrustation, I actually have blonde children

except bge2 actually looks like it's gonna do a good job of it... We still haven't seen the actual game, but the trailer didn't shove anything down anyone's throats. It wasn't until I saw all the bitching in the thread that I realized that it was apparently a political tragedy

>thinking they'll revive a 20 year old series where playing the first game is mandatory to understand it
>with AAA production quality
it was inevitable

Games should stop trying to be political then.

YAAASSSS QWWWWEEEEEENNN SLAYYY

Didn't play much of the first (invert look inverts x-axis too? wtf) but am I mistaken in thinking it was a fairly family friendly game? They were dropping f-bombs like crazy during that presentation. Seems like a real departure from what the first was all about.

NIGGER IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY FROM THE FIRST GAME THAT ALL YOUR FUCKING FANS ARE INTERESTED IN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING A NEW GAME AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING IT BG&E 2?
FUCK YOU I'M MAD

thanks for proving his point

Don't reply to me.

kek

Did I just hear them saying "seamless online multiplayer world" ?

Don't get your hopes up, they'll fuck it up. Also it's a prequel with no Jade so who cares..

It looks nice.

better than being a baby who cries whenever a white guy, or a black woman, shows up in fiction

The notion that people who aren't extremists are spineless and have no conviction is a convenient narrative that people like you and ISIS have in common. Very good for recruiting.

So BG&E 3 will make sense.

>Its not the multicultural part that was shit

Can't have your marxism without multiculturalism. Non-whites are the new 'working class' for the left. Once they realized that workers wisened up and wouldn't fall for their spiel anymore, importing people who are actually dumb enough to fall for it became a necessity.

But I have a serious conviction and belief in centralism. What now?

>yet another sassy black woman with a fucking afro

I feel completely confident in saying that none of the Sup Forumstards in this thread spazzing out were actually even alive when the first game was released.

>calls other butthurt
>made a thread showcasing how mad he is

do you need a safe space user?

It's time to stop caring and embrace death

>literally no gameplay
>it's a fucking prequel after A DECADE OF WAITING ON A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER DIE DIE DIE DIE
>multiculti bullshit

Stop using the fucking monkeys paw, just put it the fuck down, its never been worth it.

It's not the fact it's in the game, it's the fact it's so obnoxiously pointed out. Some people have a misunderstanding that anti-SJW people are all racist, sexist, xenophobic or something.

The fact is we're fine with it as long as you shut the fuck up about it and don't shoehorn it into every game where it doesn't belong, it just feels forced and awkward.

It's like when a character is gay, if it's normal and not made a big deal out of that's fine, if the developer has to tease for 3 months that a characters gay before the big reveal not even related to game (overwatch comic) it's obnoxious and has no place in the game.

wow, I did a thread, it must have cost me tons of man hours and thousand of dollars

this, a whole new generation of useless screaming rot

The Sup Forums mod ChibaK is deleting threads :^) .

>45 year old ugly cunt dressed like she's in High School with a dyke hairstyle
>MULTI-ETHNIC MULTI-CULTURAL human society
>the game is a fucking PREQUEL

Holy fuck, get out of my face with this garbage. No way those people weren't paid to cheer, it was so forced.

It seemed fine to me.

It's not as if it's gonna be that political beyond a little diversity. Which, frankly, is a bit far already, but what are you gonna do. This is DiversitySoft, what did you expect.

>SORRY YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST 2 DECADES FOR THE SEQUEL TO THIS, HAVE A PREQUEL WITH NONE OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE ORIGINAL WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TONE, OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO BUY OUR NEXT GAME TOO YOU FUCKING CHUMPS
GO FUCK YOURSELF

Join our space monkey program

If they weren't right then people wouldn't side with them.

it's just the character from Sing but an asshole

>Some people have a misunderstanding that anti-SJW people are all racist, sexist, xenophobic or something.
>some people
only sjws think that

what is wron wif yall haha

then remove yourself from it please

You should play the first one again, the big part is about jade's parents and peyj.

Better pic of our space monkey program.

Sup Forums won't even have any videogames to play as they are bred out of existence

Like POTTERY

>MULTICULTURAL
>MULTI-ETHNIC
>no (white) men
>women are leaders
mfw

Yeah, not like the first BG&E, huh?

Go do your homework.

It does, but it's still shit for being a prequel and not continuing the story where we've been waiting for 15 years.

It must have cost me tons of hours to give a reply to you

Then what? Turn it on marxist cunts like yourself?

>diverse
SLAAAAAAAYYY QUEEEEEEN

either start grasping the idea of different people having different views on things or end up autistically screeching on a korean basket weaving board
youre literally the male version of an internet feminist

Just like hillary's supporter then?

Are you aware of how retarded your logic is?

jokes on you I'll just pirate it.

SJWeenies BTFO yet again

>the original was multicultural
the orgiinal didnt have the rhinos being slaves becasue profit. The origian talked about goverments being sahddy with business and hidding the truth form the masses.

This. It would be a none-issue if they had just let the trailer talk for itself instead of then walking on stage and using those words as fucking selling points.

No, not just like the original. There's a difference between having a cast of varied ethnic/culture backgrounds and virtue signalling to pander to socjus retards who don't buy video games in the first place. Nobody was patting themselves on the back for not being racist after playing BGE.

when will people learn it's inclusion not exclusion, everyone is welcomed.

Sup Forums ON S U I C I D E W A T C H

And?

She was a woman in BGE1 as well, grow up kid

I'm feeling shocked too. It's just such a jarring contrast to the original, might aswell be a completely new IP. Maybe I'll get over it in time, maybe the actual game part of the game will be good.

implying this new one isn't going to be a dug up abomination, like all the other call backs like this.

Get dogfucked shill

Enjoy your loveless degenerate life

the reason why there isnt normal political discussion on the internet because 90% of the normal people see that its just a bunch of autistic faggots arguing and say its not even worth it because theyre that retarded
shitting on the remaining few who doesnt think of politics like it was a sport where you have to pick a side is pretty sad

Pretty much this. I wouldn't have thought twice about it if she didn't walk onto the stage and talk about it like it was a selling point. Now I have no choice but to assume the game was designed with the INTENT to make a multi-ethnic multi-cultural world for the sake of it being multi-ethnic and multi-cultural world for the sake of you being able to tell people it's a fucking multi-ethnic multu-god damn cultural world.

>lol in your faces Sup Forums! I bet you're so triggered haha, I'll buy two copies! haha love is love and love wins again!

Being this much of a cuck comes through hard work and dedication.

Don't lie to yourself. Stormfags would be bitching either way, just look at Wolfenstein 2's shitposting.

Face it. Sup Forums will always find something to rage at.

>disappointed it's a prequel but it's still fine
>has a cool aesthetic
>I dig the London ghetto trash thing but it could ware thin
I'm hype
but the whole thing is obvious bullshit
they are nowhere near early Alpha or anything playable but they jammed out a trailer to rake in hype

I think I know their target audience...

and I'm the buttblasted

>apolitical

Nice meme

>go on Sup Forums for some salt
>only two threads with barely any replies
I knew the boogeyman was real, but this is just pathetic.

It's been 15 years. Who is to say that whole spiel wasn't just for the people who never actually played it or know what it is?