F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TC0KTDMPx5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F
goodnight sweet prince Fisher

Call me a faggot but I unironically feel like crying, this was supposed to be the year.

F

F

:(

I kept waiting for that sound...

>we wuz assassins: rehash #50
>reskinned Far Cry 3
>The Crew 2
>LITERALLY WHO ASKED FOR THE CREW 2
>a skiing game
>a toy game

No, Splinter Cell needs to die. Nu-Ubisoft would destroy whatever is left of the franchise.

this. instead they fucking decide to make a prequel for something people have wanted a sequel to for 15 years what a bunch of fucking idiots.

fucking F

I would much rather play another Blacklist than 90% of what they showed.

F

F
I miss you samuel

>THE CREW 2
i wonder how the sales were for the first one. I thought it sold like trash which surprised me when they announced the second iteration.

fuck me

>tfw they showed those green lights before Far Cry 5
THEY'RE LITERALLY MAKING FUN OF US

Nu-Nu

F
maybe, next year

You know guys know it wouldn't be the same without Ironside

I even replayed the series a while ago, why do I do this to myself?

Yes it would, Blacklist was miles ahead of Conviction and Double Agent. MGSV replaced Hayter and it was still a great fucking game.

>stage lights up in green
>it's FC5: Trump's America edition

Every fucking year I say that.

>Blacklist was miles ahead of Conviction and Double Agent
>miles ahead
>miles
>ahead

F

youtube.com/watch?v=TC0KTDMPx5E
;_;

This would be the only announcement I was hyped for and I didn't got it. For fuck sake, they could even put an simple Sam Fisher DLC in Ghost Recon Wildlands and I would be okay with it, but no, instead we got nothing, absolutely nothing.

But was still a good conference tho.

They are good games who still hold up tho.

It would instantly win E3 for me.

>Ubisoft in their infinite retardation completely fuck up the release window for Blacklist
>release it current gen only just before next gen consoles come out
>up against GTA V
>be surprised when it inevitably underperforms
>kill the series immediately

It performed well if I remember correctly. They just don't have any fucking clue where to take the series next.

They wanted 5 million copies, it sold about 2-3.

F

More of the same I guess. A few tweaks here and there. In the superspy world of Splinter Cell, there must be an infinite supply of terrorist organization active globally for le globe trotting operator.

Just do Blacklist 2. I liked the way it handled missions. It even had a sequel hook at the end.

Did you even play Blacklist? It was great

NEVER EVER AGAIN EVER

>but they did it in blackli-

AND THEY FUCKED IT UP

it was a decent generic action game at best. It was a very poor splinter cell.

am i the only one that liked conviction?

it's not a stealth game by any means but it was fun.

>When you realize the Chaos Theory team is long gone at Ubisoft Mtl

Are you kidding me? Playing that game ghost style was Splinter Cell experience since Chaos Theory.

It was an action game only if you made it so.

It's better this way. The other option is open world run n gun splinter cell

Rank all of em

You're the reason Splinter Cell will never be good again

No Splinter Cell game is a bad game, just some are better at stealth than others.

Hold down on the d-pad to put away your gun and go melee only, then it's really fun.

unironically like it more than blacklist. Blacklist tries to be CT and fails. Convcition is what it is and feels way more jason bourne like. Animations were miles better.

White protagonists aren't progressive enough anymore.

Like the mobile one, or Essentials?

Explain why you have a stick up your butt about blacklist that doesn't include VA or optional loud solutions to levels, that have always been in the games.

Same, I've actually killed in every Splinter Cell as much Terrorists as possible, the only difference in Conviction was for me that I couldn't throw them in the shadow, but else it had almost no difference in terms of gameplay for me.

Oh shit, forgot about those. Well, no properly released Splinter Cell games have been bad.

>It was an action game only if you made it so
If I have the option to go guns blazing, its not a stealth game you dumb faggot

Do you realize that game almost killed the Hitman franchise?

I can go full tacticool and shoot everyone I see in New Vegas, does that make it less of an RPG and more of an FPS?

Exactly. Conviction is pretty decent for what it is. But Blacklist is the classic "we're going back to our roots" while actually targeting the mainstream audience. It always happens in franchises that had its most beloved game long ago.

Just because it's an option doesn't mean you have to take it you dumb faggot.

The levels were designed around it being stealthy. You can go guns blazing in mgs and hitman. Are those not stealth games?

>the classic "we're going back to our roots" while actually targeting the mainstream audience

this nigga gets it

Wow, this is a truly retarded reply

Every game since chaos theory has been shit.

>"we're going back to our roots"
I actually never got this with Blacklist, sure, it remembered how to be a stealth game, but it was still a lot more fast-paced and killing-oriented than the original SC games.

>#RESIST was written inside that bus

What the fuck?

>retarded statement gets a retarded reply
What's the problem?

Tell me I wasn't the only one to see that

>You can go guns blazing in MG and hitman

You know how I know you are a casual? You dont play the hardest difficulty

Which is why they always lie when they say it

Bait

F

Yves just said that they "haven't forgotten about Splinter Cell". Take it as you will.

I would have been happy with an MGS V with Splinter Cell skin.

>You can go guns blazing on the hardest difficulty in hitman

Keep lying bro

Bait

>we will unironically get another The Crew and The Division game before Splinter Cell

i'd rather it stay dead than suffer through another abomination like the last 2 games have been
also look at the current shit ubisoft has been dishing out... do you really want another Splinter Cell game made by these hacks?

I don't think anyone believes that a major developer will make a pure stealth game nowadays though.

Hows middle school these days

Do I even need to say it.

F

Which is fine but you get underage fags defending these game that you can go guns blazing as stealth games, they simply arent. Its fucking "Gone home is a real video game" all over again

Instead of shouting bait, why not defend your position. Please tell us how call of duty is a stealth game since there are silencers

Don't try and make a strawman.

But fine. I never said anything about hardest difficulty. But if you want to hamhandedly bring that up, you should probably know that it's the same in Blacklist. Guns blazing isn't an option on the highest difficulty.

But if you were turned off from the series because of conviction and never gave blacklist a try, I can see why one wouldn't know that.

If COD was build as a stealth game, yet featured an option to go loud in an emergency BUT letting you take only a few bullets before your character drops dead, I would consider it a stealth game with a tacked on shooter mode.

He's right tho

i used to main an unsuppressed MP5 in codename47, silent assassin and blood money and wiping out the entire map is ez pz
hardest difficulties by the way.

as for MGS3 as soon as you find the M60 you can wipe out everyone, same for MGS2 if you find the AK, and don't get me started about about GZ or TPP, you could go around exterminating everybody with a fucking handgun

>don't get me started about about GZ or TPP, you could go around exterminating everybody
This. I can clear a camp in minutes with Quiet, even call in a fucking airstrike, but somehow MGSV has amazing gameplay while Blacklist is casualized garbage.

>Thief is dead
>MGS is dead
>Splinter Cell is dead
>Hitman is dead
I just wanted to squat in shady corners ffs

Mouth breathers

F
We had fun, It's for the best.

This poster is a list of logical fallacies that figured out how to use a keyboard

This is no argumento senor faggot

All I know is I got the game for free for who knows what reason. It wasn't even long after release that they started giving it away too.

I can literally picture you two with your sausage fingers talking about how you have over 100,000 hours logged into world of warcraft

Blacklist was fucking trash, especially that retarded FPS segment at the end. The series will NEVER return to the Chaos Theory glory days.

Not that hard when you just have to look in the mirror huh

WOWWWW. All because you can go gunz blazing and there are action parts through out most of the game does not mean its not stealth shitlord.

It sucks but it's better to burn out than to fade away.

Honestly, how many rapings and beatings would you want of a game franchise before you call it quits? Splinter Cell had a good run. Best to discontinue the franchise and try to make something new.

literally never played world of warcraft

no it wouldn't.

besides, canonically, Sam is too old to do Splinter Cell work and there are other Splinter Cells by the time he retired.

Ubisoft should build around those.

Controls like AssCreed, shitty FPS segment, line of sight waist high cover stealth play (instead of Thief style stealth play), continues butchering Sam Fisher as a character, running and gunning not punished enough (character is way too strong--stealth requires vulnerability to work well, hence why Dishonored failed as a stealth game), oh and they still didn't bring back CT's sound meter. Need more faggot?

Stealth is predicated on the player character being HIGHLY vulnerable. When you make it so you can run and gun, you destroy all the tension upon which good stealth games rely upon.