Please dont fuck it up Sony

Wanna die desu

Thoughts?

>nintendo
what? did it already happen?

SONY WINS BY DEFAULT
Others are not even trying tbqh

Just let this industry crash already

boy there sure are a lot of cards here that will with absolutely certain have amazing scores for nintendo and sony tomorrow
you've made your chink daddies real proud, weeaboo drones

No, but their show already got leaked

tl;dr go back to r eddit

nice and simple to the point

I can't believer I actually got something I wanted.

>l4d3
what did you mean by this

every game being released at this moment is a zombie survival to a degree

Kill yourself my man

>THE EXCESSIVE SWEARING

>ZERO CHARM LEFT FROM THE ORIGINAL

>IT'S A FUCKING PREQUEL WHEN THE LAST GAME ENDED ON A GIANT FUCKING CLIFFHANGER

>YOU WILL NOT EVEN SEE JADE OR PEY'J

>BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING PREQUEL

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS FURIOUS IN YEARS

FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS UBISOFT

MY FAVOURITE GAME OF ALL TIME AND YOU DO THIS

FUCK

>w-w-w-w-why don't people want to read my wall of text opinion on e3???
LAFFO

>I'm excited by a cgi cutscene with no gameplay for a game that wont come out for ages

Literally the best report card, spot on.

I would given them a D if it wasn't for BGE2. I know people are mad about it being a prequel, but I'm content with just having the game finally see the light of day.

Whip out your report card you fucking nigger

With the bar this low it doesnt take much for either of those two to win.

Ubisoft nearly fucking had the top spot with BGE until the devs got on stage and started talking about multiplayer and saying it was a prequel.

Kill yourselves Ubishills

Ubisoft did way better than expected, damn.
All in all this E3's shaping up to be one of the better ones.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

>open world
>ubisoft
its literally going to be a checklist stare at the minimap collect all the 10000 collectibles bullshit ubisoft game

Microsoft shill, begone. In what universe was that 90 minute turd worth above a C+

t. a 10 year old

>PC = Ubi
You must be joking.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my opinions matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone should read my 10,000 word essay on ubisoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubisoft was surprisly good

>nintendo is always praised for nothing
>ubisoft is not given a chance at all no matter what they do
Must suck being the opposite extreme of the spectrum.

You actually sound like a 10 year old

>90 minutes of nonstop games with no filler in between
I'm far from an MS shill and I think Sony will edge them out in the end. There's no way I'm getting an XBX so for me that presentation was MS showing off a ton of cool looking games. One of them being Ori 2.

>microsoft - B
LMAO all the xbots coming back out of the woodwork like the filthy roaches they are

are you okay dude

Sorry Bethesda no wants to buy your mods ok.

>all these obvious ubishills
God damn. It would be one thing if BG&E showed gameplay but as it stands the conference was a C at best

Xbox has no fanbase on this site. Any praise is objective, unlike sony and nintendo.

You don't ACTUALLY think that there is gonna be any talk of Metroid do you? Nintendo forgot about it

10/10 quality this is more like it instead of amateur games blogger
>too new to remember the xbots during the 360
summerfag..............

It's a bad sign that ubisoft is winning so far.

As a note based on trends of this e3, by 2020 I fully expect that all character in video games will be black womyn

>..............
Leave.

>look at me I'm the joker, just living for the luls

Thank you for the compliment my man.

Ubisoft was the best so far suprisingly

>t. I can't read

>someone used my "want scorpio gamplay" image
huh

How is an extinct fanbase relevant at all? Get some comprehension.

Oh yeah, it summed it up perfectly, so I copied it

GODDAMIT IT'S A FUCKING PREQUEL

I used to come to these threads for entertainment, not for the endless walls of text I see this year. Every dope thinks he's the next IGN chief editor or writing the script for his epic youtube gaming talk show
>xbots crawling out of the woodwork again
>they never existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>admitting you're too new to remember the 360 generation
baka

That's the only reason to watch anything that comes before Sonytendo, baby.

>f- For M$
>below Paid Mods II and Literally sports:The Presentation

What did ubisoft show? A mario game...

Didn't think that post through did you?

You're literally the only one in this thread so far that thinks Ubisoft is the winner.

>muh multiculturalism
>muh diversity
>muh Sup Forums is triggered
Is this shitpost ever going to get old?

>being surprised by shit opinions
>on Sup Forums
>during E3

That's me honestly, Sony/Nintendo conferences are all I care about every year, the rest is just comedy for me. Not even a weeb desu.

Not at all

>people shitting on microsoft's conference
I'm not giving you guys any (You)s. Why, they only showed games, and a lot of them, if not all, will be to PC.

It's like me saying dinosaurs can't shitpost on Sup Forums because they don't exist and you getting asshurt and telling me they once existed which is not irrelevant at all.

fucking ubisoft

>people waited 15 years for BGE2 because the first ended with a cliff hanger

>BGE2 is a prequel in a different galaxy

>WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING

I wish death upon each and every one of you.

stop posting before your embarrass yourself further

I made this comparison exactly because ubisoft showed a mario title. That Mario game was among the only game in the ubisoft conference which got a rather positive reaction on Sup Forums despite looking like absolute shit. Now imagine the same game trailer but without the nintendo characters. Suddenly that very same game is a joke, the laughing stock of this site for a couple of minutes.

I don't, but it's the only thing I can get hyped for Nintendo with.
Microsoft had an objectively good presentation for someone with a gaming PC and W10 or an Xbox One. The only issue I had with them is that aside from Forza and Ori, they didn't really have any iconic franchises or revivals present, which is why I think Sony will end up beating them overall.

So you are basically admitting that you are autistic enough to get embarrassed over posts on an anonymous image board. Just close the tab my man, no one can hurt your fee fees when you do this.

Fuck paint and the fact that I can't reEdit text.

One of the few chart I agree with

Source?

FUCKING THIS

>MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN

NO, PEOPLE ARE MAD BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL BG&E. FUCK.

Microsoft is actually winning at the moment, NEVER EVER

>no exclusives
>bunch of multiplats
>""""""4k""""""" meme
>not even a mention of 60fps
>glorified ps4pro
4/10 at best.

>not even a mention of 60fps
They said it multiple times.

Hey, but at least we got to see some neat CGi of some epic multiculturalism being funded by kikestarter in 3 or 4 years production!

Ubisoft hand's down had the most entertaining conference so far with bonus points for pulling it off by being hilarious by playing it straight and not leaning too heavily on irony and satire unlike Devolver.

Though for the actual games shown, X-Com Mario is the only game I have any actual urgency to play just for the shear absurdity of it. And I'll need to see some gameplay for BG&E2 before I get my hopes up.

back to your cave, xbot.

Anyone have the blank template?

So do you think Nintendo's gonna bomb drop some big reveals?

Hopefully? Odyssey getting a protion of the spotlight is fine but they should use separate directs for their other already-announced games if they want to get more info out there

>no exclusives

Stop with this retarded meme. If a game only use a Microsoft device (either Win10 or Xbone) , it's a Microsoft exclusive, just like Mario Kart 8 use both WiiU and Switch, making it a Nintendo exclusive

I can't believe this E3. Microsoft and Ubisoft were good enough to warrant a C in my book
What the actual fucking is happening

For the love of God, I hope so.

I really hope they have some secret project they get to announce but it looks like they already showed us everything and will just expand on some stuff.

...You really aren't thinking. This very same game was a joke, and then they showed gameplay. It looks good, sorry to burst your bubble.

The first Rayman Raving Rabbids was good, and so was Rabbids go Home.

Nintendo doesn't give a shit about E3. Never has.

Literally none of that mattered to me as I wasn't going to get an XBX from the start. I saw a presentation with like 40 games, many of which looked impressive. If you don't care about hardware or console wars, the MS conference was great.