YFW UBISOFT UNIRONICALLY WON E3

>YFW UBISOFT UNIRONICALLY WON E3

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS

Yeah it was pretty good

Still won't buy anything from them ever again.

BEST TIMELINE NO AISHA HERE

there was hardly any cringe.

what the fuck is going on?

it was shit

It happened in 2012 as well, and a bit clearer victory then.

Other then BG&E 2 being online, they literally have won E3 so far. What the FUCK. They devoted like 5 minutes to Just Dance cringefest then moved on. I'm so confused.

No Nigress.

are you insane

Vaporware

I was surprised really. Ubisoft is gonna be great again.

So what was so good about it...just the last game

Wasn't there one year when Ubisoft won E3 because everyone else shit the bed? We got that Mario Party 2 "Luigi wins by doing nothing" gif with MS, Sony, Nintendo, and Ubi, right?

holy fuck Sup Forums are such impressionable children

You fucking idiot they said both the word multi-cultural AND multi-ethnic. They are twice involved with the jewish plot to genocide you.
They LOST twice the moment they uttered those filthy degenerate words

>>>is that way

This
it was fucking garbage

Yes they won 2012.
A clear victory too, and anything resembling good even at other press conferences during that whole E3 was Ubisoft guest segments. So not only did they win their own press conference, they also won overall by being the best part of everyone else.

I liked it.
South Park, FC5 has dog, BGE prequel, Cringe contained mostly t Just Dance weirdness, Triggered retarded Sup Forumsfags. Probably best conference so far imo.

What happened?

How can they win when Devolver was there?

2012, where everyone else was so shit the bullshot trailer of Watch Dogs was unironically, nigh unanimously considered to the best thing there.

>falling this low-effort bait

Son, I am disappoint.

t. assblasted Sup Forumseddit users

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
every fucking time.
They shoehorn politics into everything and you can't react.

it was fucking boring, how the fuck did they win E3? All we got was news of shit we already knew about other than Beyond Good and Evil 2
>prequel
>no release date

Nah

It was just cinematic garbage.

to be fair, that trailer was fucking amazing. No one could've predicted the complete mediocrity the game ended up being

yeah idk how anyone can say it was good

you guys still don't learn huh?

It wasnt terrible, had actually one or 2 decent looking games, but they are still scum.
Microsoft also wasnt that much of a failure (because i have a pc). I want to see what sony will do.

>Ubishills
Anyone that liked this is cancer.

anyone saying MS was bad is a literal sonybro, it was basically a PC and Xbox conference
speaking of which the PC conference was fucking awful too.

>no aisha
>best ubi conference
What does it mean?

What did I miss? What was in the PC and Ubisoft conferences?

This, how new do you have to be to not remember that? Ubisoft have consistently put on good shows every year.

How did they win though? Like seriously how?

>inb4 LE BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2!!!111!!!!!

oh right you mean the trailer that they showed that had no gameplay, just cgi bullshit? cant wait, itll probably look like a fucking PS2 game.

>BG&E from current ubisoft
>another AC with reused animations and assets (and costs $800)
>Another farcry thats going to be 3 with a different skin
>Ubisofts copy of the other 3 pirate games who got influenced by black flag but running on the horrid For Honor engine
>them delaying south park with a bad engine switch for no fucking reason
they won nothing. Its the same shit as every year

It was bad.

It was an okay presentation. They previewed a bunch of games that look like they might be half-decent, but very little actual gameplay. Which is more than you can say for anyone else on the main stage so far.

I just can't put any faith into anything Ubisoft produces, though. They're by far the worst major game producer to give your money to.

Why's AC cost $800? Wtf

yeah the PC conference was horrible I know
>literally 4 interesting things announced
>cringe up the ass

I expected it to be bad because of the last few years having few, mostly dudebro, games.
It was good this year.
I dont even own a PlayStation but i want to see some big name nip shit getting hyped, specially if we get it for pc. DMC 5, that god hand game from FROM, more info on ace combat (even though the trailer was just released)

Xbox was bad too. Don't know why they just become a PC/Xbox conference.

>Ubisoft have consistently put on good shows every year
There is not an image that exists that has enough smug laughing anime girls in it that I could possibly give in response to this post.

Instead, have some classic 2011 memeage.

>PC conference was fucking awful too
Expecting anything from it.
It is from fucking intel. There is no publisher, just a bunch of games that are too big to be considered indie but dont have a proper publisher

>having more than a single ethnicity is political
>having more than a single culture is political

okay so when the jewish narrative director of the game said it was a "multicultural, multiethnic society" and everyone cheered and clapped that wasn't pushing a narrative?

Because W10 > Xbox brand for M$, so they are merging them. Except most devs refuse to get held up by win10 and release it on steam for other windows too.

>tfw 2011 was 6 years ago

>almost all the shit they showed was either pre-rendered or tightly controlled """gameplay demos"""
Massively skeptical towards everything shown.

It's a dumb limited edition collector's thing. They made like, 250. The normal game is still 60.

That is how linear time works.

because MS owns W10 dummy
devs and publishers make money off software, not hardware

>farcry 5 is the same as farcry 3 4 and primal
>new ass creed is the same
>no new splinter cell
THEY DID NOTHING TO CHANGE THE FORMULA OF ANY OF THEIR GAMES
IT WAS SHIT YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE OP DIE

The narrative of a society where people simply live alongside each other? No.

That Blackflag derivative was pretty good until I hear "cooperation"

Fix your fucking servers ubi.

You can't all caps annoying as fuck pol memes, even ironic ones, and expect someone to tell you to go back to where you belong.

I'm convinced ubisoft marketing agents use this site as advertisement. The incessant shilling of Far Cry 5 and Mario/rabbids did not feel organic in the slightest. Also, nobody with half a brain would consider Ubisoft's trainwreck of a conference the winner of E3.

It was okay, but everyone else has been such utter trash that an okay wins it

Ok.

There is BGAE 2
Also that southpark game looks ok.
2 not horrible looking games is more than i expected of ubisoft.

BGAE2 is a prequel in a completely different setting which kills all interest

>Servers
>Ubisoft

I dont think you understand the point of a peer to peer match. There is no server to fix. Unless they get their shit together and hold their own servers this time, its gonna be for honor all over again.

The only reason you retards are saying they won is because of a single fucking Mario game.
Get a hold of yourself