youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E
twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/874373217925726208
youtube.com/watch?v=vkCXE1l5MVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOILED IT SOILED IT

>before Jade was born
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Yeah, what the fuck?

I know a lot of people are going to be gut reaction excited for this game because the logo says Beyond Good and Evil 2, but... it's not that game, it's something else wearing its name.

Are we crazy?

Just multiculti my whole shit up, senpai.

The dead should stay dead.

SUDDENLY LOST ALL INTEREST IN THIS GAME THANKS UBI

SOILED IT
SOILED IT
SOILED IT
SOILED IT
SOILED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E

>have a game with one of the best female protagonists
>set in a world full of different creatures living together
>with a story set up for continuation
>throw it all away and make irrelevant prequel full of ethnic stereotypes
When will neo-liberals realize they became a parody of their own ideals?

NO JADE

NO PLAY

>Hey this looks oka-
>GRAB MOI CHASSE MONSEE
lmao. gaming is dead

No, YOU should have stayed dead. Kill yourself AGAIN!

So, did they show any gameplay? A teaser? I missed it and nobody is posting any screencaps

Nope just a trailer.

RIP Jade. Too white for ubisoft ;_;7

What the?...

Just saw the trialer and even if it's a prequel, I see nothign in it that betray the lore set by the first game?

What is the fucking issue?

I mean, fuck, the captain of the ship seems to be connected to Jade.

None of this is more "lib propagnada" than the first game was.

You guys have developed a very bad pavlovian reaction, there.

>game ends on a cliffhanger

>here's a prequel with a monkey who kills cops!

WHAT
THE
FUCK

How often did they swear in BG&E1? I didnt remember it being a constant stream of coldsteel-tier swearing.

What is the fucking issue? Is it just that it's a prequel and you can't play Jade?

There's a reason cynic is the Greek word for dog.

>monkey who kills cops!
Didn't you raise against "The man" int he first game too?

Also, not excluding that the game will be a prequel AND a sequel. Establishing stuff in the past and then jumping back and forth on the timeline.

They literally said the game takes place before she was born, fucktard.

diogenes, init?

I'm the guy who said it doesn't look like the first game.

I don't really give a shit about the multicultural shit 'cause that was the first game and who the fuck honestly cares. But a large reason I loved the first game was Jade and Pey'j and, yes, the world too, but this world seems quite different. And I'm sure that green eyed character is Jade's mom, but I don't give a shit about her mom, I care about her.

Plus it's now some always online interconnected bullshit instead of a single player game. So like I said, what the fuck?

>I'm a corporate whore

And? I didn't say it wasn't the case, I asked if this the sole reason for all the complain, here.

>Plus it's now some always online interconnected bullshit
Okay, now that's a reason to complain.

>people who disagree with me can't have real opinions.

>multicultural, open world with online preuquel set in a nother galaxy.
EVERYTHING WITH IT IS WRONG, MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE THE NAME.

Your opinion is objectively shit

The plot of the first game was literally about finding out the galactic cops were galactic assholes. You snuck into their buildings to take pictures of the police-stTe conspiracy

If the original beyond good and evil were being announced for the first time today, Sup Forums would be upset that its main character is a woman and the villains are the police

>people unironically thought it would be a Switch exclusive..

Is Jade not the protagonist anymore?

>>multicultural,
Why do you keep complaining about multicultural when it was in the original game too.
>open world
fist game was open world too. It's only near the end that you can't come back.
>online
Okay, that I can understand
>prequel
If it's set in the same world, it's still worth it.
>in an other galaxy.
Isn't that linked to Jade's origins?

It couldn't have fallen any lower really

It seems it's her mother. who is the protagonist.

I'm not excited in the slightest. A prequel is bad enough. Then there is the online focus and obvious SJW influence. This is the biggest case of monkey paw I've ever seen

Because it's a massive selling point and all the paid monkeys in the audience started cheering?

The original BGE never said LOOK WE ARE SO MULTIETHNIC they were just there. The bartender is a cow, nobody even cared. It was a choice of artstyle.

>it's set in the same world
Why not make it a sequel then? Because the dyke cunt narrative director hates the original so they made a soft reboot

>Sup Forums
you have to go back

>Beyond Good and Evil was always super into diversity and shit
>Sup Forumsbabies freaking out about it

Wew

>dude what if we make the monkey say nothing but "fuck"? that's what the kids like these days, right?

it was released 15 years ago when that shit wasnt as obnoxious and worn out

>expecting kids that got here after GG to know anything about Beyond Good and Evil

>Video games can help us to get better and grow

Check a fucking look

So what you're telling me is the sequel to a game people have been waiting forever for shouldn't be like the game they've been wanting a sequel to

Okay

>Because it's a massive selling point and all the paid monkeys in the audience started cheering?
And? Who care? It fits with the universe it shouldn't be an issue.
Do you realise you are complaining that game devs put things peoplle like in their videogame. I don't complain when they put Big boobs in a vidya, yet I know they do i to please to a certain group.
>The original BGE never said LOOK WE ARE SO MULTIETHNIC they were just there.
It's also the case for this movie. You literally got triggered because it contain something a group of people you don't like will enjoy. it say nothing about the game and making the game "not multiculturalism" would be a betrayal of the first game anyway. Just accept people we don't like will enjoy something.
>It was a choice of artstyle.
So is it there.

>Why not make it a sequel then? Because the dyke cunt narrative director hates the original so they made a soft reboot
Ancel is sitll in charge. Who no, maybe it's both a prequel and a sequel, tellign story at different point in time. Maybe element of the story need to be told for a next game being a sequel can have a better story?

>sequel

Don't you all see that its shitposting on both sides? The two sides hate and mock eachother constantly, so by pitting the two groups against eachother it creates controversy and thus attention from the press. Free marketing.

>Multicultural multiethnic buzzwords
>YAS QUEEN SLAY HAHA DRUMPF BTFO
>FUCK THIS GAME BOYCOTT NIGGERS GTFO
>Media picks up the backlash to gloating and people who are outraged purchase the game to stick it to them

Its all marketing, its the cancer that is destroying us. People should be complaining thats its a prequel to a 15 year old game that ended on a cliffhanger, but now any criticism will be lumped in with the shitposts and anyone who speaks out against the game is a literal Nazi.

If you played and like BGE, and you actually like this new one, you might be literally retarded

no im telling you you shouldnt be surprised

Because some kid that got here after 2014 says so?

Even besides the diversity nonsense

>prequel
>online
> swearing
>No Jade
>No Pey'j
Fuck this game

So, you want the game universe NO To respect the original game's universe? And you call that a betrayal when they respect it?

Please realise you are a moron.

a game being multicultural or not doesn't make it good or bad. it's like complaining that a game take place in a SiFi setting because too much other game have done that. it's just a setting, it doesn't define the quality of a game.

exclusive announcement at Nintendo press conference

you honestly think people purchase video games to "stick it to" people who disagree with their political opinions? you're an idiot

because its going to be literall shit, have you played an ubisoft game thats come out in the past 2 years?

>BGE
>good example of multicultural civilization

>>online
That's the only worthy complain.
>>No Jade
>>No Pey'j
We don't know what the game will have.
>swearing
Not an issue. If it's a particular trait of one character, why not.

>because I say so
OK

I have a question, why is it that the trailer starts with two black people on a motorcycle? A little bit of overrepresentation perhaps?

you assume too much retard, all im saying is that you shouldnt act surprised that people find this shit tiresome.

twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/874373217925726208

IT'S A KICKSTARTER, ONLINE ONLY

>there were goatpeople and sharkpeople
>so it's okay for the protag to be a black monkey who steals shit and kills cops

Are you just willfully ignorant because you don't want to look racist? Stop drinking milk and hit the gym

I don't know about good example, but it's part of the setting anyway.

New game in the same franchise, whatever

i can tell you havent been here long

Yes, people consume media to specifically spite backlash, its why Ghostbusters made any money at all, so fuck right off.

We know it's not gonna follow the cliffhanger and it will be a totally unrelated world where Jade's mom and his monkey dad save the universe by climbing on towers and sharing it on facebook

>black people are considered equals to slightly smarter apes in this universe

Fuck this racist shit

the prophet of a generation posits his prognostication

>I must be from Sup Forums if I'm not retarded as you

We all know hating Trump is the flavor of the month and EVERYONE'S on the fucking bandwagon, you're a fucking idiot if you think fighting along the "resistance" in America is not political driven in Wolfenstien, I don't mind taking BG&E to a new direction but why have to label multiculture and diversity as if it's a new gameplay feature? It seems obvious as fuck Ubisoft jumping into the diversity bullshit cause muh deportation, muh muslim ban and muh walls been a hot topic, yes they've seem diverse before with Ass Creed but they didn't shoved it down our throats

it's also made up. The official site lists the game as both single- and multiplayer

>making shit up because someone isn't treating his word as law
Autism must be hell

>People should be complaining that its a prequel
I am still hoping it might be more than a prequel. or at least set things up fro an actual sequel.
It's not empty wishing. early develoment indicated Pey'j and Jade where there.
youtube.com/watch?v=vkCXE1l5MVI
No reason what they worked on is gone.

It's still made by Ancel though so I'm sure it'll be fine.

people went to see the new ghostbusters because it was the new fucking ghostbusters, you fool

That black Jar Jar Binks monkey was incredibly obnoxious.

>Ghostbusters grossed a worldwide total of $229.1 million.
>the studio stated that the film would need to gross at least $300 million to break even
it literally didn't make money, though

>Are you just willfully ignorant because you don't want to look racist?
No, I am the opposite of ingorant, as I actually know the cops are the bad guys and corrupt in Beyond Good and evil.

Also, the monkey was clearly stealing from some illegal business runner in the first place.

WiLD and Rayman soon baybee

just go back to your asscreed and farcry games and keep your posting here to a minimum.

>don't mind taking BG&E to a new direction

It's not a new direction though you goddamn retard

This I've been waiting over 10 years and were not getting a sequel fuck that.

Yea, thats why they went, totally not all the media begging people to go to spite those "manbabies".

People were bragging on twitter that they were sticking it to the man by buying a ticket like good little sheep.

>We know it's not gonna follow the cliffhanger and it will be a totally unrelated world
>know
Does your dad work at Nintendo?

>if you don't think that a game that hasn't been released will be shit because I say so you must leave this website
Was it autism? Was it insecurity? Was it stupidity? What did he mean by this?

lol problem with diversity much?
Back to Sup Forums with you, faggot

you have to go back

Splitting hairs, I understand it lost money from production and marketing, but it generated some of that back and thats what I meant.

you don't like chav monkey prequels?
What are you an evil racist? Go back to Sup Forums!

>Prequel
>not a new direction

Okay fuckface

That have no ideals, only fee fees.

wow homophobic much

>if you don't think that beyond good and evil 2 will be shit because I say so I'll shit all over this thread, please treat my word as law or I'll become a shitposter :(
Was it autism? Was it insecurity? Was it stupidity? What did he mean by this?

it's pretty saddening how the old trailer was odd and full of character, without reliance on pew pew action, while the new one is wall-to-wall gamer-bro bullshit with swearing monkeys.

Yeah no shit, except in BGE the cops were the good guys, it was the Alpha Sections who were evil

The city guard were good (Double H) and the cops only showed up if you attacked civilians

So suck my dick

Don't play dumb, your (or his) statement was talking about the political shit that BG&E always had

So whats the easiest way to play BG&E, and is the HD version worth doing over the regular?