Can they do it Sup Forums?

Can they do it Sup Forums?

Can they redeem the worst e3 in recent memory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBatuRGZAmA
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMRnlWf2P0
trustedreviews.com/news/ps-vita-2-price-release-date-news-rumours-games-specs-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sony and Nintendo are the only ones I cared about anyway

UbiSoft was fucking good mate but im looking forward to Sony. Fucking Mario XCOM

50%

This is turning into nigger bingo.

The whole "pretend E3 is terrible" thing is getting real old

Skipped Ubisoft. They showed anything good?

Let's hope so

Dragons Dogma 2 or DMC5. Not going to happen though.

fpbp

Beyond evil and good 2

Beyond Good n Evil, that's it pretty much. South Park trailer, and Skull n Bones (Basically PVP Black Flag, it even uses the exact same engine).

This.
Literally who the hell watched the past conferences unironically?

Mario x rabbids(basically mario xcom) actually looked pretty good and Beyond good an evil 2

Either of these two, but again not going to happen.

Also there's KH3, FF7 Remake, Death Stranding. I expect a trailer for each of them, but nothing spectacular.

When is it?

People who wanted to see what new games will be coming out?

This

Apart from EA, these conferences have been above average so far.

less than 4 hours away

Nope, all trash then Beyond Good and Evil 2 finally got officially announced.

>Can they redeem the worst e3 in recent memory?
Tick tock sony

>doubting Shuuuu and Kaz ever
cmon now

That's a funny way to spell best retard

when does it fucking start fellas?

Beyond Good and Evil 2
Beyond all expectations Mario x Rabbids looks good
South Park looks good
New pirate game (pirate meta is strong right now)

In 3h 37min.

Fuck, that's like 3am for me. Thanks though.

Probably not. This E3 has been a tremendous clusterfuck. Microshit produced the only good look at a game (Metro) and near everything else has been a giant waste of time.

3.5 hours.

are there any leak yet?

EA = Shit
Bethesda = Konami 2010 level shit
Microsoft = Below Average
Ubisoft = Pretty good not great

On the whole it's been a bad show so far.

Just that? Too soon to call them winners.

you people say this every year

Isnt in 2h 37 min?

well, it shouldn't be to hard. everything so far har been pretty meh. feels like everyone is slightly out of shape or maybe they just don't care anymore.

3h 36min

It will be saved

>QUICK POST YOUR B ESTREACTION IMAGES FOR THE SONY CONFERENCE

In a show that's been trash up until now they came through with the only halfway decent show so far.

Sony must be rubbing their hands together like Jews waiting to win their third E3 in a row.

>BE&E2 just announced for real

It's already the best E3 in a decade.

This E3 is a step up from last year no matter how you slice it.

2am for me.. I'm still wondering whether I should stay awake or not. Work tomorrow fuck.

Doubtful but I just want to see whatever the fuck Kojima is making

black characters everywhere just for the sake of it, even had a black voice actor as a literal monkey

appreciated m8

They will announce vita2 right?

Of course. For the simple reason that they'll be showing Japanese games western nigger-loving cuckolds have no creative input on.

>Sony must be rubbing their hands together like Jews waiting to win their third E3 in a row.
sonyfags are this delusional

wait do you really expect there to not be 10 new anti-white videogames and hateful SJW garbage spewed across the entire conference?

have you not learned anything yet

It's not like Sony need to do anything though. This gen has been terrible, literally no competition.

When's the conference again?

There is no saving E3, ever. E3 has been a joke for several years now. When it was just a game expo without all the fluff, it was fine. But now it's nothing but trash.

>Beyond all expectations Mario x Rabbids looks good

No it didn't. Stop.

No need, Ubisoft just did.

This. Still amazed they managed to focus on games unlike so many past shitshows.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBatuRGZAmA

Save us Playstation

I thought Microsoft did good.

Tell me how I'm wrong.

Nope, you are 1 hour too soon, I keep hearing other people saying the same thing, but I'm quite sure the actual conference starts in 22:00 where I live and that's 3 hours a few minutes away, whatever countdown you are following has to be about some pre-conference talk or something like that.

Yeah I know that. Still, it's nice seeing at least one company finally getting back on its tracks

>wrote this in another thread
i don't see what sony can do this year other than game trailers, obviously. ps5 is 2-4 years away. no new ps4 models are coming out. only features i see are faster psn (not e3 worthy) or backwards compatibility, which they think people aren't interested in anyways. while sony can be solid this year, i don't see how they can "win" e3.

And that makes you a drone, my friend.

lolno

>Another Vita
If it doesn't have Monster Hunter, it'll flop. But knowing Sony I can see them doing it.

xbox won last year dumb ass

Sony just has to not fuck up to win these days.

They won with saying 'used games can be played on our console without restrictions' in 2013. Western developers are fucking mental.

PC gaming was actually more cringe than Bethesda

Yes it does. It's mario x-com.

Uma delĂ­cia

thicc, that's about it

3h 32min

>worst e3 in recent years
back to Sup Forums shit licker

I was looking from e3countdown. i guess its wrong then.

Black Flag: No assassins edition

it's an online game

Beyond Good and Evil 2

prequel before Jade

If they bagged monster hunter then yes.
If it's a seamless world instead of loading screen: the game then even better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMRnlWf2P0
>bbbbbbbbbbut it was just one game
lmao

Where everyone just looks like plasticine 70s anime enterpretations of hollywood actors.

So much better than the occasional black person. I mean -I- don't have any black acquaintances or neighbors. There can't really be that many of them, or anyone that cares about them.

BB2 or a monster hunter on PS4 would easily win for me.

Past that, only a major surprise would go anywhere for me.

Fucking how?

I don't care about MH. Give me more ateliers and cute girls.

With what game?

I just want a good Spider-man game for PC, man. Fuck Sony.

Monkey soup, yummy.

hoping for bloodborne 2 doubt it though

>native 4k at 30fps and 60fps for some games
>classic Xbox games with backwards compatibility
>Xbox 360 backwards compatibility
>superior online features
>controller is more comfortable
>6>4
>Ea Access\Cross play between platform (excluding Sony)
>the most powerful and the smallest gaming beast at $499
>tfw Xbox won E3 again by showing a better hardware and 42+ different games
>The Xbox ecosystem is Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10.
You can't beat this. Enjoy your fuking low console.

If by that you mean can they cure your depression and antisocial personality disorders, then probably not.

Nope, Vita brand is dead

trustedreviews.com/news/ps-vita-2-price-release-date-news-rumours-games-specs-2017

Some fags here think there will be a PSP3 based on a rumor started by Sup Forums, and a patent, but there really isn't an substantial evidence that a new handheld is being announced this year. This isn't like NX where we've already had several sources stating this will be the case. We've got a fucking patent, like the thousands of others Sony has made.

Where's Devolver?

Good question

At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited. And we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Devolver is the adult swim of game companies at this point.

DD2 pls

That might make sense if Adult Swim weren't already the Adult Swim of game companies.

tbqh BB2 not directed by Mitsubishi would be what saves e3, not a new IP that has a very high chance of being either mediocre or shit as is often the case with From's experimental shit

IS there a link for their stream?

great memes kid

>reving up the golden boy memes as we speak
this board is gonna get flooded

So is it in two hours and twenty minutes or three hours and twenty minutes?