Video games are fucking DEAD

video games are fucking DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>New BG&E

Not anymore, user

>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL>MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTICULTURAL

What happened this time?

B-but Death Stranding.....

Good, they should be

No, this board is fucking dead though. It has nothing left.

sony will save us.

right?????

There's still Japan user. Hopefully they never change their ways.

Finally we have become the multi ethnic prequel you always wanted

>im racist and seeing anything but whites hurts my fee fees

ok

>.open world
>by ubisoft
Its going to be shit user

And the front page is littered with shills going "they won!"

What a shambles.

>rabbids

You are fucking dead

White culture is boring.

Unironically yes, nothing up until this point is super great, so they really don't have to do much to really win this.

What took you so long to figure that out?

It's all over bro. We might pick some hobby that's actually useful now. There's nothing waiting for in this shit infested industry.

Yeah its not early 2000s where with every E3 we had five 10/10 titles

>stop using the internet
>start wearing loin cloths and building mud huts

>He actually people hate BG&E2 because MUH MULTIETHNIC BUZZWORS
They will transform it to a generic AAA video game, it will be shit, it will be a shitstorm at the release and everybody will forget that disaster, AGAIN!

>being racist
lmaoing at your life

>Sup Forums lost

>Wolf II, Code Vein trailers
>Dragon Ball Zrd
>that fightan with Umihara Kawase and Curly Brace
I don't know, I'm enjoying myself so far

JUST LIKE YOU, CANCEROUS WHITE MALE

>he thinks racism is bad

>People literally thought that looked good
>le cool goofy monkey with chav accentXD
I'm honestly embarrassed for people who think this looked good

racist has become a buzzword because of retards like you

>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL>JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL
>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME>HAVE YOU PLAYED THE GAME

Video gaming is literally bigger than it ever has been. You're just getting old. Get over it. Stop clinging to that infantile sense of wonder games used to give you, you probably won't get that back. Just enjoy the current games for what they are and you'll find that a lot of them are still great fun.

companies are literally only doing this for money. look at activision, putting females in games like call of duty wwII just so they can "appeal" to a new audience.

ubisoft will drop this whole diversity thing in five years after other developers stop doing it

Its getting bigger and more "mainstream" thus it is watered down

They're not dead, its just that these developers just want to add so much other shit which pretty much turns everyone off.

as opposed to what, black culture? is that even real?

I'm tired of this shit, it's not even being racist. They're shoving their equal gender shit and multi culturalism and shit down our throats and now he shit's even in our vidya. Fuck this shit, this is why Sony and Nintendo are much better than the rest. They're Japanese devs and they don't give a shit what people think. The black girl they put in these games have the EXACT SAME personality and design. The bitch from CoD IW zombies, the bitch from the new Wolfenstein, the bitch from BG&E 2, and I'm probably forgetting the rest. Pic related

The normie games, sure, but a lot of the 4x turnbased games, even the newer ones, are still complex with a lot of dept to them, just to name an example.

>Stop playing games because they became full leftist SJW crap
>Go outside
>See this

What do

>prequel
Nah

>Racist:a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

If you get triggered anytime someone uses the words "multi ethnic" and "multicultural" then you probably have some hangups with race.

Everyone is a racist, anyone who claims they aren't is a lying piece of shit

Multiculturalism is a failed concept

suicide since your life has clearly become taken over by politics and you cannot even function on a basic human level anymore.

It's like complaining that all movies are a homogenous mess when all you watch is Hollywood bubblegum.

This.

>whites
>culture

He knows racists are bpund to be forever miserable.

Works pretty well for California, the richest state in the US and richer than most European countries. Also all the happiest to live place son Earth are multiculti eurocuck countries

Yeah but my life has improved immensely since I stopped wasting time with them.

they decided to kill it in 2007 and after 10 years they have finally succeeded. every last bit of life it once had is gone.
this is plainly false, there is much less enthusiasm for video games these days than there was even in the shitty times a couple years ago. normies are either content with a timesink they already own or they're moving on entirely. just because these shows look more flashy does not mean more people are interested.

There literally hasn't been a single good game released this decade, shill.

Zero gameplay shown, a prequel no one asked for, will be canned within a year

They didn't even say what kind of game it is you stupid nigger. It could be an Overwatch clone for all you know.

>Calls others shills for not having the same opinion

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you whiney little cunt

why is Sup Forums so fucking miserable this e3
i swear it wasnt this bad 5 years ago
this e3 (at least some parts of it) wasnt even that bad, it just seems like Sup Forums is being contrarian because they dont want to be excited for anything like reddit

But user, I still find some modern games that still fill my heart with that sense of wonder and satisfaction of the games of old. And sometimes I play old gems I never played before and they are amazing and I enjoy them despite their dated graphics and old engine.

Industry is cancer though.

showed zero gameplay and said next to nothing about features and comes from Ubishit in 2017,but the developer used the terms "multiethnic" and "multicultural" so its "hurr durr bess thing yet durr"
you are a fucking retard.

>shill
Go to bed kiddo

must be hard being so brainwashed into politics so that you can't even enjoy video games anymore.
There's a shitton of good stuff coming this year.

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman
>calls others a whiney little cunt

FUCCBOI

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website/

It's a prequel. Ubisoft took a shit on all the fans that waited so long to find out what happened next. If Yu Suzuki would have pulled this shit with Shenmue 3, he would have been lynched onstage.

I can't tell if the board is filled with non-whites or falseflaggers

At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole

I am really excited.

>half conference VR shit no one cares

Name me 20 good games released within the past decade.

Now name me 5-10 upcoming games that actually look good.

Protip: You can't.

Shills fucking exposed. Based user.

You describing the Bethesda conference?

>Sabbat meeting.jpg

Real talk it's mostly white people who hate white people.
Tumblr came years ago and never left

>mfw Evil Within 2 and Ni No Kuni 2 coming out later this year

>tfw you get to postpone your sudoku

>Video gaming is literally bigger than it ever has been.

That's exactly the problem though.

Video games have always been commercial, but it's gone way too far now the industry is so big

Saw Wormrot like 2 months ago, one of the best shows of my life.

ok now you are baiting

>largest state in the union is the wealthiest
Woah really makes you think

>meanwhile wealthiest and highest educated per capita are the whitest states

whatever
It's another series but Ass Creed had those since the first one, which came out 10 years ago, and it had a couple good games (2, Brotherhood and Black Flag)

On a side note I don't really remember anyone going apeshit over this back then.

It's the same problem as hollywood. Devs think the market demands open world realistic games with tons of content which means teams of hundreds take years to produce it, meaning it has to be watered down bullshit to pander to the most customers possible.

funny how those two things tend to go hand in hand so often

Sup Forums tears are a beautiful sight to behold

>no reply
have shills given up?

Literally only classic music is a greater cultural contribution than anything else made predominately by a race. Not even considering authors, playwrights, artists, engineering, scientists or warriors.

>''w-why didnt twump stahp the s j dobble U's

Prey and nier arent bad...

I don't think the radical SJWs would be okay with this.

>largest state in the union
Retard.

Correction: AAA games are fucking dead

>implying the bankers pushing and financing these movements will ever let them die unless they want them to

these are the bad guys tho

>METRO: EXODUS

they would if she was a girl(previously male)

>haha we have a girl using her boob for a pocket so our game is good and not SJW now!!!!

umm theres nothing wrong with the videogame industry. Sup Forumstards need to gtfo with their conspiracies

>non-asian liberals caring about asians ever

video games have been dead for almost 10 years now

well, you need to blame somebody right?

Not even fucking pol but this is off the rails.
Christ

MOMMY ME WANT MILKY

>acting like a complete retard and think I would ever be talking about land mass.

Wait for based Sony to save us from this hell.
>prequel with no relation to the original game besides le pig men
>multiplayer focused
>Kickstarter
>SJW buzzwords as a selling point

Keep ignoring politics like a good boy.

>I don't like this games so i made this shitty meme picture with paint to get you's and claim that they are all shit, because everyone else has to attain to what I like.

>being this retarded

You sound like a fag that would still defend Ubisoft.