Why doesnt he just take the plane to another part of the state where he can alert authorities?

Why doesnt he just take the plane to another part of the state where he can alert authorities?

Holy shit you're fucking right.

Because then there would be no game

You are the authorities

what game? nick rye: death from above?

maybe this supercult also has AA guns lining the border

DUDE, the roads are closed!

because it's a one person plane and they'll murder his wife if he leaves [spoiler[i guess[/spoiler]

They also have a force field set up that prevents anyone in or out

can we go full waco in this game in the last chapter the Us army and FBI roll in with Bradleys and M1s and set the entire compound ablaze. there are children but you know it's an evil cult they are tainted so can't let them survive right.

>mfw they´ll pull a "you were the bad guy all along and could´ve just done that" at the very end

I assume the government knows and is struggling to deal with it or something? You guys were already there, so you're responsive than SWAT? That's all I can figure.

I expect an immersion shattering question like this to come up every 5 minutes.

The thought in the back of my head whenever I see another trailer is

> This is literally the reason the National Guard exists in the United States

Their primary function is to respond immediately to domestic militants who are absolutely fucking things up on a state-wide level. It's just a video game but the fact that it doesn't take place in some sort of post-apocalypse keeps me from taking anything about its melodramatic story seriously.

>that bobblehead of vaas

Thankfully, it seems like it's not taking itself seriously, so that helps

more importantly, does the creepy cult leader dude have a loli harem?
because almost every IRL creepy cult leader dude had one

>they show him and his wife getting captured in the trailer
>the trailer with him alone shows him really pissed off at the cult for ruining his home

I'm assuming he knows better than to just run out, or maybe he just wants to burn it down

The cult has planes of their own.

I also think the point is that there in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. No cellphone signals and shit.

montana is a big empty place

There's a lot of stupid stuff in this one. In real life if a cult took over a whole town like this it wouldn't last longer than a week. The state's national guard garrison would be called in and normalcy would be restored.
It's a game though.

>It's a game though.
Pretty much this. My suspension of disbelief is pretty good for shit like this

because his boss is a dumb negress. literally the dumbest person type walking the earth...outside of bushmen

>if you dont move for 15 minutes when the game starts you get the good ending

>they closed off the roads
Why not just kill the people blocking the roads instead of blowing shit up around town?

The cult killed your family, so now you're gonna kill the cult
or something who cares

I bet there's plenty of radio towers.

Authorities probably already know, but can't do anything.

>No cellphone signals and shit.

Fuck off, Frodo, everyone's so tired of your shit that Middle-Earth games dropped your entire damn race.

Didn't you see the conference? They said there was no cell service. There's no way to contact the National Guard to let them know there's trouble.

Far Cry is garbage michael bay explosions now with meme jokes and cliches.

Remember when it was actually about survival and themes of the horrors of violence? I don't care what some people say, FC2 was amazing. It's all been downhill from there.

did you even watch the trailer? They're water towers now.

You mean other than the fact it's taking place in Montana and not some 3rd world off the grid shit hole run by criminals?

Chicago would have been a more realistic setting.

And yet that national refuge standoff in Oregon lasted over a month.

They weren't killing anybody, so there wasn't much pressure to do anything but let it end naturally

>Montana
>Water towers
Lol ok

>oh shit guys, we need yo drive for a mile or so to get cellphone coverage, guess were fucked

>If the game detects a white name on the credit card used to purchase you get the bad ending.

They were hunting protected wildlife species.

>Chicago would have been a more realistic setting

No it wouldn't. The more realistic setting for a backwoods religious fanatical cult would be the deep south. Could have been some Deliverance tier shit.

Why wouldn't they have them in town?

You're giving Ubisoft a little too much credit here

Those guys weren't beating up and shooting random civilians.

You do know cell towers aren't magic right? You could get a bulldozer and fuck each and every one of them.

Not endangered, though, so who cares? It certainly wasn't a big enough deal to risk human life on either side of the conflict

pic related

wait a minute...

That's unfortunately not a valid reason for the National Guard to open fire.

they won't because that's anti agenda. It would be a harem of black queens

Realistic maybe, but then you'd lose the "lol look at me kill these drumpfies!" appeal.

The whole premise of a town under control of an evil overlord falls apart the second you move it into the first world. Everything is way too well connected, we have failsafe upon failsafe for exactly these situations and in matter of hours, maybe days, you'd every single government agency storm the town and kill every armed militia member.

The whole America is like that. Opressed kangz fighting whitey nazis.Trump is last boss.

I'm sure they've also got some contrived reason why there are no other communication options.
>Oh the evil cult took all the satellite phones from everyone!

Maybe a twist in the story is that the group is government backed

It's time to take a break, Sup Forums.

Usually, technicians are dispatched in a matter of hours to any tower that goes dark. And if they see a bunch of bulldozed towers, they'll instantly call the feds on your ass.

post more anarcho-capitalist animals

>fly out of bounds
>game ends

Maybe it's just poorly written shit like most of ubisofts games

I mean shit just look at the Boston bombing, they had armed troops and tanks rolling down the streets that same night and that's a huge ass city in lockdown.

>dude this Trumps America now, he won't do anything, just tweet xd

Probably

>Opressed kangz fighting whitey nazis

The dude in OP's pic is white though

>implying you would be able to cut off a county anywhere in America from the outside world and turn it into a lawless hellhole no one can leave
>implying no one would fucking notice planes dropping bombs on American towns in mercenary warfare

What the fuck is this map even supposed to be showing?

because clearly the evil TRUMP NAZI America is working with the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS.
It would be obvious if you weren't a racist oppressor, 6 million unarmed black young boys are EXECUTED by the AMERICAN WHITE POLICE every 10 SECONDS and you whitebois STILL say AMERIKKKA isn't racist!!??

When you hear nothing from whole city - then you know there's trouble.

Cell coverage.

>everyone complaining about muh realism
You faggots would be sucking this games cock if Kojimbo was making it

As much I see potential in the setting and doomsday cult enemy, it makes zero sense and has bigger plotholes than Sup Forums's current anger.

The white or the red?

How much is this town anyway, like a population of 1500? Can't imagine some backwoods village is really making enough of a racket to even notice normally.

Red is coverage. Obviously there are some very large blank spots in Montana

How have you managed to live this long?

Should've set it in Russia or Ukraine instead

>any bullshit can be handwaved by corruption
>can kill as many whites as you like without Sup Forumsv/ throwing a shitfit
>how many other games about russian rednecks are there?

A violent game set in the US is not out of the question. Grand theft auto exists and is believable.
The stupid fucking lawless country run by maniacs gimmick does not work here.
I wish them nothing but failure.

>20 threads a day about how all the little inconsistencies in the premise and story are actually a part of some unprecedented ruse

I can almost see it.

How am I supposed to read a map graph with no title or key?

Autism

A single farmer stopped paying his grazing fees and the feds descended upon him.

I only see them going route of you actually being mercenary sent there to deal with this cult and you won't have any reason to leave until the job is done or alert anyone, since there is a big bounty on leaders's head.

The only reason GTA works is because, canonically, you don't go on a rampage killing hundreds of civis and blowing up dozens of cars with rocket launchers. The biggest open firefight in the whole GTA series is the police chase and street shootout after the last heist in 5 simply because Rockstar knows that anything that goes on for more than a couple of hours will have the government bring in the biggest guns they have. Ubi seems to have missed that memo and went ahead with their super silly bullshit idea anyway. This is Saints Row levels of crazy.

GTA is somewhat believable story-wise, but shit you can do in actual gameplay is utterly unrealistic.

Context clues and critical thinking.

>Montana is literally more than 98% White and Native American
>Hope County is swarming with minorities and two of the primary characters are black

Find your town on the map. What color is it? Do you have a brain?

>because clearly the evil TRUMP NAZI America is working with the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS.

What, the game clearly shows that your allies are militia/redneck types.

Common sense should tell you that red is not the default color for a map

Ummmmm sweetie could you like......nooooot like really??...........

Literally too autistic to do either of those things
I don't live in America

what if it's blood of the minorities being shed?

GTA is far from believable.

>music plays...
>SHOULDD I STAYY OR SHULD I GOUU!?

Let's not forget there's a fucking UNITED STATES AIR FORCE BASE in Montana.

As if the government would ever let loonies get enough power to threaten a military installation.

It's just pure nonsense.

Okay so the roads are closed and AA guns near the border so now escaping on vehicle.

So why not just go through the woods?

they cut down all of the woods, man