This is it. It's happening or it's not

This is it. It's happening or it's not.

Place your bets Sup Forums.

strawpoll.me/13173713

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13172533
youtube.com/watch?v=_3jF1ijPnPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is unironically a better chance of 9/11 being an inside job than the ruse being real.

We all know it's happening.

based

Another poll

strawpoll.me/13172533
strawpoll.me/13172533
strawpoll.me/13172533

It's not happening. I want it to happen - not because I want a new MGS, but because I just want some new Death Stranding information.

lol so sad

I bet my virginity this faggot is wrong.

>"this is it guys, i've been wrong the last 20 times but i got a good feeling about this one"

so the ruse is definitely real then?

did anyone else download the kojima logo yet? I'm having trouble with the update

source? Reminds me of an artist but I forgot which one

Caramel... Bro... I just want you to know, it's been a long road. And we're finally here. Godspeed, tripfag.

If it doesn't happen then ruse cruise fags will just say it will happen at TGS, then nextE3 and so on until DS comes out or Kojima dies. Maybe they'd even continue saying it's all a big ruse if one of those two things happened.

based caramel

It's real and this is the day.

When will Kojima appear on E3?

Caramel, I believed in you since day 1 bro.
You're gonna make it man.

What do people even think he could be working on other than DD or DMC. He's already said he's not making Rival Schools and I can't see it being Power Stone. Do people think he's working on a new IP?

kek

Some people seem to think there's a chance, so I included the option.

after seeing all of the hints and videos i genuinely do believe this is a ruse, everything just fits together too well for it not to be true

My nigga! Do you have a rope yet?

>Place your bets
What "bets"? It didn't happen at PSX or VGA, why would it happen here?

"lol you guys fell for my expert trolling xD"
I can already see this shit happening when you and your bullshit get BTFO.

or Tribeca.

right up to the very end, huh?

STANDING

How new are you fags that you weren't here literally a year ago

RUSE

Okay so lets just say the Ruse Cruise was real and everything the autists have been saying is true. What the fuck even happens from there?

It better fucking happen now or else this will be the worst E3 of all time.

no one ever trusts a game kojima releases again

ON

Stop imitating me.

>What the fuck even happens from there?
Quite possibly the biggest clusterfuck in Japanese legal history because of how flippantly they were breaking the law

I miss /mgg/

Haven't played a Kojima game in recent memory, if the ruse cruise turns out to be real, I'm going through everything this guy ever did

I think if the ruse is false we still get a neat game from kojima, but if it's fucking real...

this.

it means that every single thing Kojima ever said for decades was a flat out lie and that he will continue to lie as long as it leads to a cheap "I fooled ya" publicity stunt. As a consumer there would literally be no reason to trust him ever again

>if you have enough lines coming from one point then they will be dense enough to hit other points
WOAH

I want the ruse to be real, I truly do. But I just can't bring myself to believe it'll happen. Either way, the timeline will forever be changed after today...

lmao, poor guy. I've also kissed Big Boss but on my computer screen.

Ok a quick rundown? I have no idea what the ruse is...

2 HOURS, 13 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS UNTIL CARAMEL IS DEAD

please stream your suicide

same

im with you caramel.

#I'mWithHer

did caramel kill himself yet ?

I'm genuinely worried what you'll do when this is bull shit. Promise me you wont do anything stupid?

soon

Dont worry, faggots like these will pull the same ruse bullshit out of their ass and continue until TGS then E3 2018 until the end of time.

I remember him saying he'd show him telling his mother he'd raped his little sister

see you at TGS hehehe!

get ready to spread em fuccboi

>more than half the people on Sup Forums are retarded
I don't know why Im surprised.

Lmao, this is pretty hilarious. If only a place like that existed…

i believe based caramel

2 hours to go right? Then how long is the conference?

The conference is scheduled for 9 hours long. Kojima is expected to take 8 hours to explain the ruse

Wouldnt they be liable to a lawsuit?

Promise a game with misleading trailers, game is confirmed incomplete with cut content.

2 years later release the full game "lol jk heres the actual game".

That will obviously not happen. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

your allowed to break the law as long as the ruse is cool

>Let's just completely ignore this line passing through "OF" and "AMERICA"...
>I'll just shift it 20 degrees to the right because that's how many times Kojima came in my asshole
>And voila! I'll sign it and post it online

Haha what a dumbass, everyone knows it's not gay if it's Big Boss.

I guess you didn't hear about the shit storm that was No Man's Sky.

Why do people want this to be a ruse? Isn't the idea of a Kojima being given near total freedom and boatloads of cash to make a completely new IP interesting enough on it's own? Why does it all have to be some elaborate, retarded marketing gimmick for another Metal Gear or Silent Hill?

You fuck heads how am i supposed to find this in the catalogue no subject no MGS or DS or full titles anywhere thanks kiddos makin me look like a drunker fool

SPBP

>not being wrong until the falsehoods become truthery

shut up tripfag

I gain nothing for not believing

Makes sense.

How many times has the Kojima Ruse Cruise turned out to be real?

BROTHER~
can't fool me caramel. Just because I'm too lazy to change IP to sameperson.

Cringe.

when can I watch the stream of the conference?
and also the livestream of Caramen doing an hero

i'm not caramel, I just hate tripfags, and I hate caramel too.

>Kojima is still working with Konami
>Death Stranding is actually Silent Hills and/or MGSV part 3
>Caramel may or may not be completely insane

Wait what is the ruse cruise?

When Heavens Divide, or Sins of the Father?

well yeah no shit, 9/11 being an inside job is literal common knowledge that nobody disagrees with outside of brainwashed amerifat

Death Stranding is MGSV Chapter 3 or Silent Hills or a bukkake JAV video starring Kojima and Troy Baker. I'm not exactly sure

Once. The MGS2 ruse with Raiden.

>Nobody is going ot use the word Caramelpill me after this E3 event...

That's the only good thing that came out if this shitty ruse threads.

There is no ruse. Konami is actively trying to blacklist Kojima from the games industry in Japan apparently.

Basically MGS Survive and Death stranding are both fake projects that will be revealed be Part 3 of MGSV and Silent Hills respectively. Maybe they will be linked somehow, since MGSV, MGS Survive and Death stranding seem to involve wormholes/multiple dimensions.

That's the quickest rundown I can give you.

What about the thing with Joakim Mogren and Moby Dick studios?
youtube.com/watch?v=_3jF1ijPnPQ
Holy fuck I just realized how crazy it was waiting for MGSV

>caramelpill me
I just say give me the caramel daddy boss

Why are so many of you fags expecting E3 to be D-Day when the press conference with Hideo isn't for a few more days?

Kojima and the new KojiPro as a whole I might add.

I hope once it's over we can go back to just discussing metal gear and not the ruse, but I doubt even that will happen

FUCK

We have to pretend that didn't happen otherwise our weak arguments about the legal reasons why Kojima couldn't pull another ruse like this with Survive and DS falls apart instantly.

>Let's just completely ignore this line passing through "OF" and "AMERICA"...
>>I'll just shift it 20 degrees to the right because that's how many times Kojima came in my asshole

They actually moved the line, making it miss Costa Rica where the game was supposed to be set. It has to be an error.

People saw through that instantly. It only took like an hour for people to literally connect the dots in the "The Phantom Pain" logo to show it was MGSV.

>MGS4 CAME OUT 9 YEARS AGO TODAY
MGS4 CAME OUT 9 YEARS AGO TODAY