POST YOUR REPORT CARDS

POST YOUR REPORT CARDS

What a ride that was. Ubisoft started out pretty strong, went downhill after Skull and Bones, got themselves back up with BGE2, and then dropped back down once they revealed it to be a prequel.

I don't mind though, it's nice to just see another BGE game after more than a decade.

didnt watch E3, what games did I miss on this conferience?

>bethesda better than EA and PC
what the fuck

That was pretty good.
Needed more gameplay though, this isn't the movie industry.

Look at his hype meters. He's literally Todd.

The only possibly good games announced list:

New Metro Game that might be open world.

Anthem a game from bioware that i'm assuming is 4 player coop but i'm worried its a Destiny/The Division Clone the thing is it actually it actually has some really good looking gameplay and a really open world just really worried about it being destiny pseudo MMO shit.

Ashen which is basically a Souls Like game but I think open world with full coop just a guess.

Honorable Mentions: Sea of Thieves doesn't look bad, Ubisoft announced an AC4 spinoff the only problem is it doesn't have on foot combat and I think might be online only which means its probably shit, the crew 2 looks nice, wolfenstein 2 looks fun, Far Cry 5 looks fun, AC Origins looks fun but I wish they wouldn't push the black egypt historical revisionism.

Hopefully Sony will bring something good with their show because this has been a stale/shit E3

when is the next conferience?

And the front page is littered with shills going "they won!"

I'm just bracing for the console wars to continue tonight.

Sony is on in 2 hours and 25 minutes

>that ungodly amount of buzzwords and Sup Forums memes

Are you 12 ? Legit question here.

>new Metro
>Anthem, the good ME:Andromeda
>The Last Light
>Wolfenstein 2
>Sea of Thieves
>Mario+Rabbids collaboration

3 hours 25 minutes

Sony's conference is at 6pm PST so in about 3 and half hours.

Sony Wins again BAY BEEEEEE
Are you a cuck? Legit question here

Now to see if Sony or Nintendo can manage a C or higher.

They won't.

we hardly saw any Farcry 5 gameplay, its basically indistinguishable from the other games.

Yeah but all the other Far Cry games have been fun plus if it has full coop and an improved custom map creator that's gonna be great.

Missing Beyond Good and Evil 2 - the prequel

And Shadows of Mordor 2.

Sony probably will, but not so sure if Nintendo will. Depends on how good Ninty's lineup is.

Thats when I have to go to sleep for school

The reason I didn't include Shadow of Mordor was because its already been shown off a ton before E3 and the only thing that beyond good and evil showed was (((Diversity))) and something in the background that might have been gameplay but was barely distuinguishable.

I cant see why people would play anything with Uplay.

Everithing has been an E for me

>EA was normie as fuck
>XBOX had dragon ball so maybe it's an E+
>Bethesda had paid mods
>PC had advance wars another E+
>Jesus i can't believe rabbids waa the best ubisoft thing i'll probably buy mario x com E+
>The devolver gus were funny for half an hour then it was hours of boredom

Microsoft > Jewbisoft > PC > EA > Beshitsda

How the fuck did anybody think Ubisoft did better than a D? It was cinematic trailer city and only a tiny bit of a good game, muh pirates. My hopes and expectations for Nintendo and Sony are seriously declining at this point, I had high hopes for this E3 but everything is crumbling. Just one new game reveal from Sony and Nintendo is all I ask.

No seriously.

I can't even tell if you are being ironic. Even polacks don't spew so much shit. Literally every single thing you wrote was some kind of cringy parody. It's beyond Sup Forums tier shitposting at this point.

UPlay isn't any worse than Steam or Origin. It isn't any better either.

When does Gearbox show up? I want to see them announce Borderlands 3 so I can watch them die in real time.

Yeah you're a cuck. Got it.

>Sony probably will, but not so sure if Nintendo will. Depends on how good Ninty's lineup is.
I don't think that will happen. The types of games you see at Microsoft's conferences are generally a good indicator of the kinds of games you'll see at Sony's.

Of all the upcoming games for Nintendo platforms I know about, only a few are interesting to me, so Nintendo would have to really pull out some serious surprises for their presentation.

Its better than Origin because it doesn't force you to buy the games on that platform.

no cringey #girlwood

But if you're buying a game that requires Uplay, why not buy it on UPlay? Buying it on Steam just adds an extra pointless step.

You have to login twice on a ps4, which is ludicrous you can't get the online functionally to make the shit work without logging into PSN in the first place

>normiebook filename

jej

>le le cuck
Go back to r/The_Donald

DEVOLVER WINS

Its more convenient to have every game in my library instead of having to open up multiple different programs just to play one game especially when all my friends are on steam and I like to use its convenient interface, forums, steam overlay, maybe I want to watch a video so I open up my steam browser. Its just convenient.
>I'm a hipster cuck
(You)

>pc gaming show
>c+
You couldn't make it more obvious that your opinion is shit

They definitely would have won if they just showed off more games. They were so close to perfection, but botched it by not having any notable announcements.

Nobody cares about indieshit

>muh mobile posters meme
i'm a Sup Forumsack and have never posted from mobile

Is there any conference this year as up in the air as Nintendo's? We know what to expect but the amount that they could announce that nobody's expecting could be through the fucking roof.
The shit that we know they'll announce could range from amazing to fucking heinous
Nintendo's stressing me out

I didn't get to watch the beginning but the PC gaming show shown some Mount and Blade which is one the few titles with the new Metro that I'm actually looking forward to play.

This ((())) shit was the worst thing that came out from Sup Forums. We all know who is behind the multiculturalism shit. Why use that? It's fucking cringeworthy. Then again, like arguing about this will make any of your faggots stop using it.

>hype all the way up for the PC show

It is simple
If they announce Metroid or F Zero they win
if they don't they can still get a fair score if they show off more Wii U games on Switch.

But not everyone actually does know where that shit came from.

>cuck is my only reply
Typical of a retarded Sup Forums child.

>i'm a Sup Forumsack
Neck yourself soon.

>Max hype for the PC Gaming Show
>hasn't watched it yet
Hoo boy, you're in for a wake-up call.

You type like a retard who doesn't leave his house and spends all his time on Sup Forums and reddit. Just wanted to let you know.

>you're in for a wake-up call.

How if it's going to put him to sleep?

>muh AAA

god damnit

kek, good one user.

What a day when Ubisoft has the best conference of the year despite itself being bad.

is this your first E3 or what? The PC show is always shit

>M$
>B

>Ubi
>F

>PC
>C+

Please fucking kill yourself.

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE SHIT user
THEY COULD WAKE UP AND BE GREAT IF THEY JUST APPLIED THEMSELVESSS

You're posting on Sup Forums. Everyone here either knows it or refuses to aknowledge it, in which such people should just lurk more or be ignored. Such retarded lingo/meme/whatever are one of the reasons Sup Forums isn't as good as it could be with it's manchildren roaming freely.

That's been the last few years at E3, honestly.

>Ubisoft's conference sucks but they're the only company that shows games that are remotely interesting

who is "they"? There is no figurehead for PC

shit taste detected

what games do you actually like?

intel
steam
Pc gaming magazine

>falling for LOL SO RANDOM memers
>calling anyone else shit taste

devolver shown 2 good games in 20 minutes which is 2 more than ubisoft, bethesda and EA combined

also they've made some good criticisms of the industry and e3 with humor

10/10 entertainment and far beyond what you typically expect from e3

Not as bad as it could've been overall, but I'm yet to watch Ubisoft and heard most cringe is there.
Most others had it balanced out.
MS had an overall good pacing that took a nose dive at Minecraft and State of decay trailers, but overall held up.
EA had that passionate as fuck Brothers dev to balance out NFS part.
Bethesda had everything I wished for to balance out mods, quake trailer and tes part.

>also they've made some good criticisms of the industry and e3 with humor

It was equivalent to Rick and Morty humor, AKA pretentious tryhard bullshit that isn't funny and is just annoying.

>LULLL MICROTRANSACTIONS GUYZZZ AMIRITE
>HEHEHE CHECK A LOOK GEDDIT INSTEAD OF TAKE A LOOK OR CHECK IT OUT I SAID CHECK A LOOK EHEHEHEHEH
>SWEARING BLOOD GORE EDGE

All of their criticisms were correct in theory but the execution was not funny, original, or pleasant.

hello Todd

e3 is pretty shit

I haven't bought F4 though.

I won't buy your horse armor todd

Holy fuck your autistic...

>Being a Sup Forumsipster unironically

>I appreciate the reveal for the fans

Go to hell

settle down, sony pony

>>/leftypol/

Well i, a random e3 goer, bought fallout 4's season pass three times! Im going to buy Skyrim Special Edition for the sixth time today also! You should too!

>muh 30 fps cinematic experience
>muh on-disc DLC
>muh paid mods
>muh 60$ online subscription
>muh outdated console hardware
>muh razer and alienware shit

>>Sup Forums
>>r/The_Donald

How much more will the shitposting intensify by the time we're done?

But I don't use any of that.

I'll fully admit BG&E2 is much more of an influence than it should be to give an honest rating but fuck it I lost it

*You have recieved 3 donations of reddit gold*

>Prequel
>Online multiplayer
It's not the BG&E you want and you know it.

which show had the most cringe?

> im a collectivist muh identity is some website I waste time on take me serious xD

I absolutely believe you, my fellow Sup Forums user.
How could anyone operate on some other basis in this world, I wonder?

Thanks fellow redditor.

Who are you quoting?

I'm convinced that the cucks on this board are just 1 person because they always post the same stale memes.

What a fucking joke.

At least this (hopefully) means Nintendo won't waste any time tomorrow with this stupid shit.

I'm expecting Sony to win.

>le reddit meme frong
>accuses people of posting the same memes