Sony conference is next

Time to save e3

Too late fag, Ubisoft already did

6/10 at best hope sony can at least get an 8/10 or nintendo tomorrow

Finally someone using his brain

multi
ethnic

Besides multi ethnic Ubi was a solid 7/10

Rabbids game was so embarassing it tanked not only Ubi's show, but Nintendos as well.

are sony and nintendo the only ones with such cancerous irrational fanbases? is it because they're weebs?

>It's a "Sony wins because nobody else is even trying" episode

Yes, but only because Microsoft doesn't have a fanbase at all.

That Nintendo wojak looks funny as fuck lel

Check this 5 btw.

I love how both hilarious and depressing it is when Sony could win E3 by saying 'we will let you play used copies of games on our console'.

>MULTI
>CULTURAL
>ONLINE
>BASED
Sure did

Why is Nintendo taller than Sony? is Sony a manlet? is that why he overcompensates by going to the gym?

when will they learn?

Microsoft already saved E3

When does it start?

you are pretty pathetic taking a political stand with video games

Sup Forums's hurt feelings

3,5 hours

E X C L U S I V E CAR SIMULATORS

this
Xbox X is an extremly promising console and Forza 7 looked superb

>b-but I don't care about those games... I want Nier and Gravity Rush and Persona... g-games designed for Sup Forumsirgins like me!!!

gtfo

See we can be friends right Sup Forums?

I showed Ori2 trailer to my gf, she cried then we fucked
Based MSoft

What's the context of this image? Why is Nintendo the winner?

libruhls basically

who knows, I stopped trying to understand nintendobabs ages ago
some people are just "sad" if you know what I mean, and this type of shit is their outlet
I'm an xbot, but you'd catch me dead before you see me anywhere near a fucking nintendo I can feel going impotent just thinking about it

my man

>trying to rebrand the gay stigma onto Nintendo
It just comes off as petty when Sony is promoting gay pride parades and the "gaystation"

Same here bro. Would rather have my teeth pulled off one by one than be anywhere near any of Shitendo's baby games.

D I V E R S I T Y

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is the destruction of video game culture defense force out in full today?
>WEWUZ Creed is enthically diverse because it has a black protag
>we dont need to tell you this because its obvious
>And here is chinese culture simulator
>ITS MULTICULTURAL AND MILTI ETHNIC YOU SHITLORD DEAL WITH IT
fucking retards, i sware

But Asscreed isn't ethnically diverse. It's all egyptians.
Stop shitposting.

>native 4k at 30fps and 60fps for some games
>classic Xbox games with backwards compatibility
>Xbox 360 backwards compatibility
>superior online features
>controller is more comfortable
>6>4
>9>5.5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ea Access\Cross play between platform (excluding Sony for MINECRAFT)
>the most powerful and the smallest gaming beast at $499 (40% more power ful than any consoles)
>tfw Xbox won E3 again by showing a better hardware and 42+ different games
>The Xbox ecosystem is Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10.
>>Also literally saved PC GAMING SHOW this yead
What a fukin crazy timeline

I think it's the best when you meet a nintendobab irl and they're just the most pathetic person ever, every single time.

If the game isn't 100% white then it is ethically diverse and white genocide.

The bonx needs games

kek

My wii u absolutely failed me, im waiting for good those good ps4 weeb exclusives now

What are the "must have" games for the ps4?

Well then Metro wins E3, thank god for based slavs. They even gave you a white slavfu to fug on a train and roll around the countryside killing monsters n sheit, seriously what a bunch of great guys.

Hold on, it used to say that the conference was at 9:00 PM Eastern Time but now it says it's at 8:00. Which is it?

HEY!
You still don't own a Microsoft Bonx?
What are you waiting for? Sony to make one?
You have seen the 4k games... right?

Shitoddlebabbies are the fuckin dregs of society lmao. literally no good games on their cuck system.

yea the games looked pretty good
I'm curious to see what pubg on consoles is gonna look like, what about you?

>WEWUZ SLAVES
>Pyramidheads
>sandnigs and dunecoons
>not diverse
you only think that because they didnt blatantly tell you that its diverse, now start to think for yourself and:
>>>reddit

>everyone is from the same country
>IT'S DIVERSE
Is Mario diverse? Zelda is.

>and now we'd like to announce we're not gonna do shit! you'll buy it anyway!
>[thunderous cheering]

How do they cope with it? Could it be some sort of self-hypnosis that when you play the same fucking game you played when you were 5, everything is gonna be ok and you're totally not a failure at life, playing bad games on top of it?

>indie 2d progressive and multiculture games are non-virgin games

Well shit I will take the virgin ones please.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH SONY

NOW NINTENDO IS BEST FRIENDS WITH UBISOFT AND MICROSOFT

>no games
>4K meme
I just wants new videogames.

That image perfectly represents how Sonybros are in full defense this E3, hoping on other companies success but pasive aggressivly shitting on them.
I saw a lot of anons comenting on how Sony just have to show up to win E3, they know they gonna get shitted on before the conference even start so they wanna save face.

I hope you guys have fun shitposting these E3, is not like you gonna get any good exclusives.

>implying Sony would ever say that

Buy more PSN+

>Nintendo are the only company that hasn't filled their games to the brim with shitskins and 'strong independent women'
>Sony is going to follow the trend that the west has set and give us more blacks and female MC's

woo lad, can't wait until Nintendo saves us from this god awful e3

sheeeit, if we get to play together with nintendobabs you better believe Ima bully the fuck out of yous

there are no threads about this game on Sup Forums at all lmao. stay butthurt

Not only do I want Nintendo to win E3, but I also want Sony to lose, burn and get injured.

I want to actively see them hurt.

>going to Sup Forums

diverse means not-white my man.

do you guys even have voice chat on nintendo lmao

nice try m8 but I'd rather stay here and watch you cry lmao xD

Ubisoft is the one doing it, not me.

>but m-muh Sup Forums
the absolute state of nu/v/

>check Sup Forums
>It's on the first page
Lies.

telling people to go back to Sup Forums when you have Sup Forums open in a tab, lmfao.

>heh le triggered Sup Forums taking a political stance
>what do you mean they didn't show any gameplay and instead are only showing blatant literally politically charged trailers???

Why don't they do some sort of backwards compatibility then?

you havin fun?

>Not knowing about the upcoming Rainway app for the switch

PC × Switch is the ultimate combo

>no games

lol

why are nintenbros and sonybros not friends? They don't really compete with each other and are the only platform with actual exclusives

hey there nintendobabbs, your mother's bull let you shitpost this late?

who the fuck would want to be friends with a nintendoshit?

>one thread
>16 replies
wow it's fucking nothing

>'blunders in gaming'
>games are not actually blunders
what did he mean by this?

You're right. I'm trading in my PS4 now.

The console didn't but a new Ori and Metro beats anything shown so far

add me, my gamertag is Mibe Halls

Sonyfags attack Nintendofags at every single opportunity. Look at the OP where they are trying to be """friendly""". That nintendo wojack looks fucking disgusting, called the switch gay, and said that their only game is zelda. The sonybro guy looks like Chad in comparison

Sony+Nintendo is the true secret final boss master race

whoa there, did you forget your place nintendobab?
honestly, if you'd pick a ps4bro and a virgin who likes playing nintendo games, which one do you think is more likely to be fit
lmao, come on babs

fuck off to your thread, faggot.

Are you talking about ubi?

t. Gaystation player
Enjoying pride week?

ive only heard praises when it comes to breath of the wild, what made it a blunder?

>LEAVE Sup Forums ALONE!!!!!!!!!!111111110NE!!!!!

This starts in approx 2 hours and 20 minutes right?
Schedules tells me it starts 6PM PT but according to e3countdown it starts in 1hr 20 minutes which would be 5PM PT

Then again e3countdown fucked up the Bethesida countdown by two hours so it seems like it's totally worthless.

Mainly because it's popular. For me it has some flaws, but nothing that could reasonably turn it into a "blunder"

no need to cry about it you big baby. go to reddit if makes you upset.

I unironically agree with this. I only know one person who has only Nintendo consoles and boy he would eat shit straight out of Miyamoto's asshole. I was talking to him about the actual problems Pokemon Sun and Moon had, legit gameplay issues with framerates and shit, being a dating simulator, how the game was rushed, has areas visible but no way to get to them, the shitty starter design for the fire one specifically and the water one to a degree, etc. and he sat there and defended them for an hour straight

>haha well I mean they're the developers, we should be thankful that they're even giving us a game!
>I mean that's the design they chose to go with, we just have to get used to it haha
>Miyamoto pls fuck my gf so I can be the cuck father of your son

I like Nintendo and they were my favorite as a child but I wish these fucking manchildren would take the wool off their eyes

This, r/the donald will cheer me up!!

Who the fuck is this
Looks like a mexican president

?

that guy actually thinks people need to samefag about irl experiences with nintendobabs, I've been watching him for a bit