HOW DID UBISOFT WIN? WHAT SORT OF FUCKERY IS THIS???

HOW DID UBISOFT WIN? WHAT SORT OF FUCKERY IS THIS???

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE FUCKING IN?

ubisoft a shit still

calm down, it will tortank

get ready for a shitstorm my dude

They didn't fucking win. Beyond Good and Evil 2 is online focused, infested with SJW trash, and it's a fucking prequel. And there wasn't even any gameplay shown. They didn't win shit.

I'm sure that Tumblr, Ploygon and Kotaku are already writing thinkpieces about it.

Ubisoft made my wiener soft

they didn't win anything

They didn't
What timeline are you in?

>release a prequel for a game nobody played and audiences today don't even recognize

>made my weiner soft

Someone wasn't paying attention.

I know this is false flagging but for those who unironically think Ubi did good how do you measure it compared to others?

I've watched every conference so far and I came to a realization I'm not even interested in like, 80% of the games shown.

Like 60% of Ubi's games were just shit no one cares about e.g STEEP, Crew 2, Starlink, Skull and Bones, AC:O.

Do you guys actually play all of this garbage?

>So far the only shit conference was EA, like the clockwork it is
I fucking love this year so far

They didn't. Ubisofts conference was complete fucking garbage.

the timeline where we are getting raided by ubisoft shills

Other than Skull in bones this is pretty accurate.

What was good from Bethesda, cuck?

Wolfenstein

>ubisoft
>win
Lol?

I mean considering this e3 so far I wouldn't consider that an accomplishment

user STOP I JUST GOT DONE MASTURBATING

R.I.P. skin of my penis

>RABBIDZ
>30 seconds of Assassins Creed being filmed on another screen
>Pirate game that looks worse than Sea of Theves
>cinematic trailers of everything else
>JUST dance
>No Man's Skylanders
The only people who "won" E3 are the ones who tried doing the Microsoft drinking game and blacked out

>implying microsoft wasn't the best so far
>implying Sony won't surpass them again

It's less about quantity than it is quality, even though it's casual as fuck all the "modern" far cry have been very fun, and obviously we've been waiting for good and evil 2 for a long fucking time.
I'd give them a solid 7/10.
Meanwhile EA was a 3/10, not a single game I'm interested in.
MS had a new Ori and Metro, but Ori is ruined because it require w10, 5/10.
Bethesda had new dishonored dlc and wolfenstein 2, that would have gotten them a good 8/10 but they had to shit the bed with paid dlc again, knocking them down to 6/10.
I missed devolver, but Ive never really loved any or their games anyways.
And who the fuck cares about the pc gaming show,? Sure we play on pc, but all the big shit gets shown in other conferences.

>Bethesda
>good

ETA for Sony?

Only good thing about ubisoft was that they got mario rabbids out of tge way for nintendo!

little over 3 hours

Did you actually watch it?
>boring shit
>sassy black women
>just dance
>kickstarter trailer for a beyond good and evil game that doesn't continue the cliffhanger ending of the original and is multiplayer-focused

Dumb Akkoposter

>getting aroused by 3d women

Wolfenstein does not save that company from taking the massive dump that was the conference.

Aaah yes, put some half naked whore on stage to show how progressive you are. Well done Ubisoft.

This E3 is Sony's gloryhole.
Uncharted
God of War
Death Stranding
TLoU2
Probably some new cool action games

Seriously it's like they're all trying to suck this E3 except for Nintendo that will show the same games they have shown 29320 times in a row again.

fuck you i like mario XCOM, that shit was great as fuck.
all the rest of it can eat a damn chode though.

Stop posting this tumblr garbage noob.

How did they win? A shitty pirate game that will run like shit, barely work online, and get boring after three games? Get a fucking grip.

EA was the only pure shit so far. Sony and Nintendo are never bad. SE have its hype moments at least.

>Sony and Nintendo are never bad

Sony is holding back gaming
>Stand in the way of crossplay
>Sony is the only remaining hurdle to cross-platform gaming
>Finance terrible interactive movies(Detroit Becomes Human, Until Dawn(or anything made by David Cage), The Uncharted series, TLOU etc)
>Stealthily added online fees while no one was looking and increasing them
>But hey they had just slain the big bad Don Mattrick so anything is acceptable
>Half-assed console upgrade that cannot even do what it was hyped up to
>Complete failure to bring something new to gaming(Microsoft actively tries backwards compatibility and Play Anywhere is good. Nintendo always tries something new for better or for worse)

EA: shit
Bethesda: jewish shit
Ubisoft: Yet another AC that they made easier and easier, Beyond cuck and evil MUH MULTICULTURALISM UBI EMPLOYERS APPLAUSE NOW PLZ
Nintendo: 100% it's gonna be a M Kart, Zelda, Smash Bros or some other generic Nintendo thing

Walk in the park for the 'station

Anyone who thinks MS didn't have the best conference so far is lying to themselves.

Only games I've cared about that I've seen so far is Ori, Wolfenstein, The Evil Within, and Transference. So in a weird way, I think Bethesda was the best so far since 2 > 1.
But then again I don't care about a lot of things right now because of this awful eternal empty feeling of going no where from depression. Fuck, I wish I could enjoy this. Excuse the faggy blog.