Pretty cool if you ask me. I don't know why people are freaking out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medjay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwa_Oasis#Siwan_homosexual_tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those hippos had it coming

thoughts on the gameplay?

WE

You climb things for 10-15 hours and hold a shoulder button for most of it. Just leukemia every other AssCreed

He's just dark-skinned. His facial features look north african.

This game actually don't have as much parkour since there aren't as many tall buildings. There's swimming, horses, boats and eagle drones.

WUZ

>They represent the evil forces that are destroying his homeland
Is he /ourguy/?

The combat looks so bad.

I assume that cities like Alexandria or Memphis will have big buildings

>You leap of faith into piles of palm tree leaves, not straw
Interesting

He's not black, he's clearly got north african factial features, even if he's got pretty dark skin

>I don't know why people are freaking out

Since when is "I'm not buying this game" freaking out?

is this official?

So ubisoft didn't bother making a cinematic trailer of this game?

That's the only reason I look forward to AssCreed games.

KANGZ

I think them developing gameplay systems that don't rely on super tall buildings is the right call to make. This opens the series up to a lot more copper and bronze age settings, like the Aztecs, for example, pic related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the guy is trying to warp up and talk about gameplay
>bitch go on all MUH CATTT A CAT CAT SHOW MORE CAT TALK ABOUT CAT
fucking bitch shut up

I'm at least 70% certain that these 'ZOMG BLACK EVERYWHERE ALL MCS ARE BLACK EVERYONE IZ BLACK EVERYTHINGG IS RUINED TEH WORLD IS ENDING HEIL HITLERHEIL HITLER!!!!111!!1IONE!!1!' poster are in fact SJWs and niggers who are trying to make legit criticism look like retarded trailer park nazis.

I have seen through your ruse, ubishill.

this is not a black's face, it's clearly Arab which occupied North Africa as a different subculture who we recognize as Egyptians. They were inspired by said people to make a face like that whether they want to believe that's what blacks look like or not.

>I don't know why a board full of beta males are freaking out

it's a mystery

he doesn't looks african, he looks egyptian, stop the fucking "HE'S BLACK" meme.
He should have a smaller nose with different shape, bigger lips and darker skintone.

No one's freaking out, dude.

he's a medjay and he's black man. Get over it, hell listen to the protagonist voiceovers in the stream.

Read

He's a more tan version of Altair

Same nose

Makes sense, he's probably his ancestor or whatever

>set in Ptolemy Egypt
>not thousands of years before
Fucking dropped.

Well, now that they've canonically established that Bayek was the first Assassin, they can't exactly do any stories set before that.

Need to meet all those famous historical figures

>Get over it
This is exactly why everyone hates people like you around here. The guy was just making points as to why he believes he isn't black. He never said "Fuck yeah! Fuck black people! They're terrible!" but you felt the need to antagonize him by tell him to "get over it". It's like if a gay person comes up to you when you have nothing against gays and says "yeah I'm gay get the FUCK over it bitch you got a problem with me? fuck you if you do."

So, towers and synchronizing on them don't actually do anything, they're just there as callbacks, and to survey your surroundings

You can climb every surface, include cliffs

Fire reacts dynamically and you can light your arrows on fire from any source

You can carry multiple weapons, Spears, sword, shield, bow, etc and take them from dead enemies

You can jump off your horse or off a tall place and enter bullet time with a bow

What other mechanics will they be using from Zelda BoTW?

I'm not even mad, I think it's a good thing, if they can manage to have a more fleshed out story and more content than zelda did I really will like it

>stop the fucking "HE'S BLACK" meme.

nice way to make a point

Lmao do you even have a GED dude

So Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, Marc Anthony, Augustus and who else?

Yes they can. They can go back to whenever the space gods arrived or something. They can find some way to bullshit it, like claim both Bayek and whatever prehistoric MC they use learned assassin stuff from them.

my dad

Have there even been any games announced so far that don't have a black protagonist? I haven't been folowing.

Still waiting for the inevitable Japan game. Not feudal Japan, that's overrated, I want Meiji Restoration era.

>Medjay
>49 BC
wot

>Dem evil whitey Greeks
>Dey stole our land
>We Wuz Kangz
>Greek Homoz stole everything

How much you wanna bet that's in the game?

Can we please discuss how this game fucking sucks? Why make it into an RPG? No minimap? Dumb fucking levelling system and equipment system? And the fucking "climb literally any wall" thing? Really?

I was always a diehard Ass Creed fan but this is just insane.

Oh and then there's the retarded controls system. Unity had the absolute best control scheme but now they fucked it up with analog stick-based speed control. What the fuck.

Is this going to be anything more than your average Ass Creed. I gotta admit the setting is so cool, but they've fucked up that before.

>greek ptolemies

>Meiji Restoration era
Asscreed has been totally shit since 2 but I would probably pick that up.

It seems different enough from other games. With the new mechanics and the leveling up/gear system.

Are you implying they weren't Greek?

Pompey, Ptholemy, Agrippa and probably more that im not aware of

Egyptians created, as far as that era of human civilization is concerned, the most advanced society on the face of the planet, with wonders that are marveled at to this day. For white people, it's bad enough that it wasn't them. The idea that it was black people liquefies the bedrock of their worldview.

The further we move away from traditional asscreed gameplay the better

It was too fucking stale, unity and syndicate's poor reception showed that

As far as I'm concerned this is basically a soft reboot

Because Egyptians aren't sub-sahran niggers.
Pic related: an Egyptian

>Not superior Taisho era

Isn't that already pushing it in regard to firearms? Feel like we'll just revert to a Syndicate deal in that case, with revolvers everywhere

I wonder if Egypt bans the game. They get pretty mad when someone suggest they're not KANGZ

In the end that order wasn't even nubian anymore. It's just for bonus sjw point.

Egyptians didn't looke like that until they were replaced by Arabs.

Hes nubian shut the fuck up its not that deep.

I hope they do.

>Dumb fucking levelling system and equipment system?

That was a thing in Sydicate

Full damage control.

pic related:
What egyptians thought of sub saharan niggers.

Why does the water always look so good in Ubisoft games ?
Everything is average for a multiplat but the water is fucking godly

Firearms weren't that common in Japan at the time. Really though, as far as game mechanics are concerned firearms and arrows might as well be the same thing.

About as much as your ability to suck your own dick

i dont care if the mc is black, white, brown, or fucking argyle. instead of trying to refresh the gameplay with something good, they went full mirrors edge and now we have fucking levelling and epic weapons. boy i cant wait to get level 50 to get ledge grab, two hidden blades, 2.5% faster climbing, and outfit myself with legendaries!

They are arabs, just like everyone in northern Africa

They always make sure to get the best water designers in the world. Killing hippos and crocodiles underwater looks fun.

>Dem evil whitey Greeks
>Dey stole our land

underage detected

You didnt think Ubisoft would make an assassins creed without White villains did you?

>character is referred to as a medjay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medjay
>they WUZ actually black
>not KANGZ but sort of royal mercenaries
>this doesn't matter because Sup Forums wants to meme

desu the whole mess of RPG mechanics really turns me off but nobody wants to talk about that

Or they're honest people who are tired of the politicization of their hobby ironically who are called the political posters when they just want good video games.

those are just light skin niggas vs dark skin niggas

>unity
Why do people keep memeing this? Unity was a HUGE fucking step away from the original formula while still being Ass Creed. It was essentially what AC should've always been. This is what was a soft reboot but it was poorly received so they made Syndicate which was a heavily watered down Unity.

Yeah but you didn't have shovelware equipment that has it's own level and weird additional effects, a lot like fucking Fallout 4...

>desu the whole mess of RPG mechanics really turns me off but nobody wants to talk about that
I do. Read the fucking thread

it literally says he's the last of the medjay and bayek is from Siwa. He's nubian.

Doesn't look black to me. Sounds black, however.
watched the gameplay trailer, didn't Assassin's creed could get worse. It did. Eagle drone and remote controlled arrows, and I thought the setting would be cool but it doesn't do it for me. And the combat is horrendous. The dodges make it seem like the guy jetpacks left and right. NPCs animations didn't look good either.
Ubisoft does it again.

>mfw learning where the term "platonic friendship" comes from

Fucking greek homos

I'm sorry, were you expecting logical non shitposting thought and reasoning on Sup Forums?

The game looks and feels so much like witcher 3 to me that i swear they must have used the witcher engine. The similarities are really weird.

Those are South Asian peoples killing Sub Saharan niggers as they and everyone else has done for centuries.

>Dem evil whitey Romans
>Dey stole our land
>We Wuz Kangz
>Roman Homoz stole everything
fixed

>its another mafia 3 and farcry 4 with manufactured """controversy""" over the story and mc to cover up the shitty gameplay

whoa

literally the same as witcher 3

It's definitely Anvil although it's uglier than Unity, which is weird.

Either way, yeah it plays a lot like Witcher. They just noticed people like the formula so they're doing it too.

There is no controversy, only dumb people on Sup Forums care.

Because it's more of modern whites ruining every-fucking-thing. They're so caught up in their conception of "diversity," that egyptians, who are a middle-eastern ethnicity, will be represented via blacks when they were small minorities and transient ruling parties.

With an attitude like that then things will never change
>with manufactured """controversy"""
The only one causing a controversy here are crying right wingers and you people who enable them. The developers behind Mafia 3 didn't make the "white guilt 3" cover for the game, you people did.

>He doesn't look African
>He looks Egyptian
???????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwa_Oasis#Siwan_homosexual_tradition

>Siwa is of special interest to anthropologists and sociologists because of its historical acceptance of male homosexuality and even rituals celebrating same-sex marriage - traditions that the Egyptian authorities have sought to repress, with increasing success, since the early twentieth century. The practice probably arose because from ancient times unmarried men and adolescent boys were required to live and work together outside the town of Shali.

>attitude
It has nothing to do with attitude, it has to do with the message board you are on.

Sup Forums will NEVER be the place to have this discussion. Accept that or leave.

He's not ethnically Medjay, he's part of the police force that was called Medjay, not the same

>terrorist vs the west: the game

Egypt was ruled by different races in different periods of time. Even blacks. Calm down white boi

He's specifically stated to be a Medjay, a primarily Nubian order of mercenaries. Assuming this is set in the Middle Kingdom, because so far as I know more ethnic groups began to seep in by the New Kingdom, he's essentially black. Though, admittedly, the black vs. non black distinction doesn't really make any sense. He's African. He's likely Nubian. Is that black? Who gives a shit, what determines if someone is black is anachronistic to this period anyway. Frankly, the discussion about whether Egyptians were black SHOULD be irrelevant. The whole thing started in the 19th and late 18th century when discussing whether enslaved blacks were a race which could be civilized. Actually, now that I say it, nevermind I see why the discussion still exists since some people think blacks cannot be civilized.

Regardless, it's a dumb discussion. What is black and is not is ill defined. He's African. Likely Nubian. That's it.

I refuse to accept it and I refuse to leave

I will change it

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY COPY FAR CRY PRIMAL GAMEPLAY FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S THE SAME WAY OF CLEARING OUTPOSTS JUST SCAN THE AREA WITH YOUR BIRD AND UNCAGE ANIMALS

>been on the AC hate bandwagon since black flag was the last good game in the series
>mfw we wuz kangs edition actually looks quite fun gameplay wise

I knew as soon as a blowout success that botw was every open world series would follow suit. Honestly all for it if it makes games better. Graphics are good, setting looks very nice, combat looks cool, not sure how I feel about the level system though, could be a disaster.

Overall Im impressed, gonna buy it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :^)

Unity got the combat right in my opinion, Origins combat looks awful.