Friendly reminder that Beyond good and Evil was allways multicultural and that the people bitching about it haven't...

Friendly reminder that Beyond good and Evil was allways multicultural and that the people bitching about it haven't played the original.

>tfw its like Darksiders 3 all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxKBCLPP20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I couldn't give a fuck. Why a goddamn prequel for a game that ended on a cliffhanger?

Wait what's up with this shitstorm? What's wrong with BGE2?

The developer uttered Sup Forums's trigger words.

Yes, they are that predictable.

You can't spell bestiality without lit

They emphasized "multi-cultural, multi-ethnic" as a main point. Don't cry at me, just the messenger.

Because of retards like this.

Sup Forums ON SUICIDEWATCH

Sup Forums doesn't actually play videogames, they only whine about them.

>implying Sup Forums is playing video games

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

You are fucking retarded.
Can't you really put 2 and 2 together?
Did you see that ugly feminist lookin bitch at the stage?
It's going to be about niggers being oppressed and white people being evil pigs. Forget about interesting setting from fist game..
>that generic black woman
>literal monkey nigger
>prequel
>no Jade
What the fuck... why the prequel? because Jade was white? I'm fine with niggers, but dont' force them on me for the sole purpose of some political propaganda...

Literally no one, like literally zero (0, as in literally not a single full human person) is complaining about the multikult stuff, it's the completely off the wall anbd flippant tone and spirit they seem to have decided on.

If you played the original you would know what the problem is, the main character was replaced.
It's like playing prince of persia with the prince now being Trywon.

I JUST WANT IT TO BE GOOD, AS LONG AS IT IS GOOD I AM HAPPY

Jade was Brown

But that's fucking false

>because Jade was white?
are you joking, she's not even in the same pantone wheel as whites

>The leader of the group was a women with green eyes.
>Its probably jades mother
>She could be one of the playable characters
also Jade was allways an asian

>Literally no one, like literally zero (0, as in literally not a single full human person) is complaining about the multikult stuff,

That's what literally every thread (as in every single full thread) discussing this game has been complaining about.

But it's set in like space, with 1000's of different speicies and creatures.

It would be strange if it wasn't multi cultural right?

>it's a Sup Forums suddenly cares about a beloved old game that's getting a sequel/remake

What's fucking new.

Jade is and asian you stupid fucking assblasted nazi retard that HAS NEVER PLAYED the original

I think people are mostly upset at Ubisoft using at as a marketing ploy. You want it to be multicultural? Fine, whatever. Using that as a bullet point to sell your game is really on the nose in terms of what's wrong with this industry.

That said, I'm more worried about the jump from T to M. The way they were spewing "fuck" so freely just seemed off to me.

I don't give a rat's ass about the ethnicity of characters in this game. I only care that they won't be resolving the cliffhanger of the first one, and that the main character is annoying.

You're such a joke man

Yes it would, I think the issue is that they emphasized it, it's not needed.

Buzz Lightyear?

Yeah I'm sure the puritans would totally agree with you sitting inside all day posting on Sup Forums and fapping to anime. Real pious stuff you have there Martin Luther.

Ubisoft is the new official dev of Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

15 YEARS AND NO SEQUEL TO YOUR SHIT GAME

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Is the PC port any good?

As someone who's mixed race, I don't think people are even really upset about the game having a diverse cast/world. Rather, people are mad at how forced it felt. Even I thought it was cringe when that saggy dyke had to make sure that the audience knew that the game was inclusive. You shouldn't have to tell people that, they'll fucking notice it when they're actually PLAYING THE GAME.

Nothing to do with the first game because they assume 9/10's of the current gaming population never played a game prior to MW2, and won't be familiar with the story, which is probably true

It's a prequel. everything else is people memeing

Everyone is REALLY upset because we ended up waiting so many years for a sequel hook-ending to be continued, only to be turned into a prequel "THANKS FOR WAITING"

fuck you dev what yo umeant to say was "Please continue to wait"

>multicultural

I don't think you know what that word means. Those are different races and different species, not necessarily different cultures.

>Ubisoft not only had a pretty good conference but it's best game is causing untold amounts of anal pain for Sup Forums
wft I unironically love Ubisoft now

Kek
You have played the original right?

People are talking about something that is now relevant? Fucking shocking!

Its the orignial way I played it. I remeber it being just fine

>marketing ploy
Look at us!! So progressive! Buy it or you're a bad liberal!

>we wanted another game in the series but what we got was another game in the series but the story isn't going forward

Oh so it's one of those things where people on a video game board get mad they don't have a perfect sequel to their interactive movie rather than be glad they get to play another VIDEO GAME in the series. Gotcha.

Those characters are interesting and multicultural is a secondary aspect

New game has multiculturalism as a primary aspect and as a result we get generic sassy afro negro (the same character is in many other games coming out)

Now, now children. We've been doing this longer and with actual reasons unlike Sup Forums

Making posts like this should be an auto ban. I'm so fucking tired of the whining.

Can't wait for r34 of monkeys and pigs fucking those girls from the trailer.
Nice boobs too.

>Prequel.
>Online elements.

Yeah, nah. Fuck you Ubisoft you fucking hacks.

i know this... im mad that we dont have a proper sequel or jade

After waiting 15 years. i'll just play the original again then.

>people are bitching and moaning because their most beloved game that was the greatest of all time never forget they grew up with it and it was their friend in high school and is so special but now it's getting a reboot and I need an excuse to bitch about le wrong generation

fix'd that for you chump.

Sheriff Woody 3rd from the left.

Agreed. As someone who lived their entire lives with diversity and wouldn't have it any other way, having starbucks white types who I never see in these areas pat themselves on the back for it rubs me the wrong way. Let the game speak for itself. They seem so fake to me.

What are you talkng about. They wanted a continuation of the game they played. Not a game that explains the events leading up to it.

They were 1. Led to believe there would be a sequel

and 2. TEASED there would be a sequel 5 years ago or so

and then 3. lied to "ENJOY YOUR PREQUEL THANKS FOR WAITING"

prequels are something you do after 2-3 games in a series

Beyond good and Evil allways was one of my favourite games, the music is hella good and the story and characters are amazing. The gameplay was a bit easy but very solid and exploring Hilleys was the shit.

People dont talk about this game a lot because it has no replay value besides making photo's of all the animals and maybe doing some of the bonus missions/sectors. That said I have actually finished the game about 5 times and I am thinking of playing it again.

>Jade was white
Was she really?

Cringy, forced-edgy dialogue and pushing for early access and "shared online" features while we barely know anything about the actual gameplay.

The whole "multi-ethnic/cultural" thing is just a distraction from the actual issues.

This. Fuck. Sup Forums.

>informing people about the kind of people in the game

>"you should be happy they're shitting in your mouth, it's better than nothing!"

>Prequel
Not a bad thing, helps with the world building actually
>Online elements
I have no idea what that could imply, so point for you guess?

No she was asian

>Game ends on a cliffhanger
>Game 2 is a prequel

This is why most people are mad though. Or at least why I'm mad. I sure hope it's a good game but damn they better get right to finishing up Jade's arc afterwards.

Triggered

Making posts like this should be an auto ban. I'm so fucking tired of the shilling.

It kinda makes sense to emphasise it, marketing wise. In our current political climate, emphasis on stuff like multi-culturalism gets some attention.

It's cool to have people of different races in games, it makes for more variety. But when game developers make a point of how DIVERSE!!! their games are, it feels like they're just jerking themselves off. Look at how WOKE we are. It's very performative.

I think people on Sup Forums just want to shitpost.
Even if the woman with the monkey was not black and was just a normal white woman they'd complain that she's a woman. This is just the theme of this year's e3 threads.

I will understand all legitimate complaints (like this being a prequel after that huge cliffhanger), and I'm kinda sad they will not be listened to in favor of multi ethnical blablabla shitposting, but BG&E was always a left leaning game, always. The Governor was a black woman in that game for fuck' sake. The whole story was about one woman who took care of an orphanage filled with black, furry, white, asian, whatever, kids fighting against the system and the army.

I'll just leave this here because it's good music youtube.com/watch?v=fxKBCLPP20s

Triggered

Jade was half black.
She wasn't white.

>they don't have a perfect sequel

or any sequel

Just wait another 14 years sweetie :)

Nope.

they literally said it when behind them there was a huge variety of species, which includes various aliens and animals

you're just getting triggered like a retard over something that's ridiculously unoffensive

They never presented Beyond Good and Evil 1 with the first fucking words out of their mouths being "muh diversity" and "muh multikulti".
They never hired on a fucking cartoon as the lead writer for Beyond Good and Evil 1

About 100 fags are in total damage control, because Sup Forums is basically tumblr, but with rednecks instead of niggers, and everyone else is on a witch hunt, accusing everybody of being Sup Forums.

>Not a bad thing, helps with the world building actually
>Clifthanger game with the last one with the initial but now scrapped idea of a sequel
>world could be built with sequel as well if you're not retarded

She was mixed, think her dad was brown? I legit can't remember it's been so long

I wouldn't have cared IF they didn't start out by saying the game was multicultural.

They did this to tell you why they made the game, and point out how special they are for doing it. When if they didn't mention that I wouldn't have even noticed or I would figure it out on my own.

> Trailer shows two niggers for 90% of the trailer.

> B-b-but beyond was a-always like this!

>white people being evil pigs
The pig was Chinese

Is Ancel still working on it? That's all that really matters.

NEWS FLASH!
THINGS ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY WERE 14 YEARS AGO!

>VIDEO GAME
It's weird when people do this shit. You do know there's more to a video game than its gameplay, right?

I'm sure that makes you butthurt to hear it, but it's the truth. The only PURE gameplay game is probably Pong. Pac-Man wouldn't have been as successful without those sound effects and music. Same goes for Tetris. MGS wouldn't have been so popular if it wasn't for its characters, writing, and presentation.

Gameplay is important, but video games aren't just gameplay.

Yeah that it's a Prequel sequel can't wait for the last shot of a baby Jade during the end of the game.

NEWS FLASH!
THAT ISN'T A GOOD THING!

>Presenting its solar system as a massive, seamless online environment, Beyond Good and Evil 2 gives players the chance to dive into the foundations of the franchise’s universe while traveling between diverse planets and moons in search of adventure.

There are non-whites in it.

hmm, really make you think

BGE 2 trailer

>fuck
>fuck
>fuck
>fucking
>fuck
>fucking
>fuck

I normally don't care about bad language and swear words in media but they overdid it a bit.

He is, I have faith it will be fun even if it's a fucking prequel

HAHA! I get it! Because we call blacks 'monkeys'!
Hilarious, senpai! :'D

>Not a bad thing, helps with the world building actually

That's only a good thing if we're talking about a long running game franchise that actually has a chance of getting more sequels in the future, not an IP that got literally one game and then nothing but teases for a SEQUEL for over a decade.

>online-only Kickstarter prequel

yeah nah get fucked

>massive, seamless online environment

Oh no.

Definitly.

>implying this isn't the first ever prequel sequel game to have a time skip

Its gonna be good and everyone is going to like it and there is nothing you can do to stop it

>Friendly reminder that Beyond good and Evil was a shitty game

>prequel

are they fucking serious? I'm so pissed at ubisoft right now. its not fucking 2. its zero.

Yuka is so cute.