You haters are fucking stupid

You haters are fucking stupid

There is LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG with multiculturalism

Grow up and welcome to the future

>False flagging on Sup Forums
Please fuck off back to Sup Forums

Bunch of snowflakes that freak out when their needs aren't specifically being catered to.

You're right, OP. I'm looking forward to the talking monkeys in the future.

>I voted trump because I wanted this stupid shit to end and stop ruining videogames

>he won

>it's still continuing

what will it take to stop this shit

>multi

>Talking monkeys
>Future

Nigga just go outside

nigga, Trump can't just physically prevent game industries from doing shit like this. If anything it has strengthen there resolve to do this even more.

disgusting

I think there's some context denial going on, here.

>in the future

You say that about those who cry when a white man is tha main character too, right?

WE WUZ MANKEZ N SHIET

>nigga

Two monkeys driving space motorcycle lol

>There is LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG with multiculturalism
Especially in video games. There are arguments for and against it in real life but this is obviously a fantasy setting regardless.
Do the people who care about this stuff exclusively play games like Arma?

multi multi

woo woo

Literally what did you expect to Trump to do? Ban non-whites from appearing in video games?

I like that black guy's hat.

It's not the fact it's in the game, it's the fact it's so obnoxiously pointed out. Some people have a misunderstanding that anti-SJW people are all racist, sexist, xenophobic or something.

The fact is we're fine with it as long as you shut the fuck up about it and don't shoehorn it into every game where it doesn't belong, it just feels forced and awkward.

It's like when a character is gay, if it's normal and not made a big deal out of that's fine, if the developer has to tease for 3 months that a characters gay before the big reveal not even related to game (overwatch comic) it's obnoxious and has no place in the game.

Not him but I know I do. In general why do people think VIDEO GAMES are worth getting so upset about?

Blackwashing has been a real issue this E3.
At least they had the decency to not call this a sequel.

>Grow up and welcome to the future
Same