youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder how they'll botch it

GET HYPE YOU AUTISTS!

It better be fucking good

I've been waiting for a good spiderman game since Ultimate

>tfw if this has moon swinging

there is no god

I just want good webswinging. Is that too much to ask for?

I also would like it if the thwip sounds came from the controller speaker

They won't, the few seconds of web swinging we saw clearly showed the web connected to a nearby building

I have been waiting for a good one since Shattered Dimensions.

I should be amazing. It's the same team that made the new Ratchet and Clank and Sunset Overdrive. They're building the engine from scratch for this Spider-Man game, and their tech lead, Mike Acton, is a fucking monster when it comes to pushing a console to its limit.

Best game of E3, I guaranty it.

that's what Beenox said when they showed ASM2 too man.

Shattered Dimensions was shit. The last good Spider-Man game was Web of Shadows.

>sony gets spiderman license
>makes two shitty movies, so fucking awful that they somehow were 10x worse than Spiderman 3
>shitty spiderman games since 2[good ones never even come close to what 2 was]
>now they make spiderman exclusive and give it to Insomniac, who strongly support diversity and hate trump[youtube.com/watch?v=c2485MmEBwI]
Great, just fucking great, im so fucking hyped to see my favorite cape shit get even shitter

>yfw it's the black spiderman and this place shits itself again

I WANT PICTURES! PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN! PREFERABLY FUNNY ONES!

Impressive! for a nigger!

They already said it was Peter. Fuck off.

What villains are you hoping for? Mysterio's illusions would be cool to implement for a boss battle.

Sony got the Marvel license, not just spiderman

Mr. Negative should be the Mob Boss. Osborn the overarching villain who'll be set-up. The Superior Foes should be the stars of the extra missions/sub-plot. Use some other Z-Listers for "one shot missions". Maybe tease Ock a bit.

This'll probably be a trilogy, so they shouldn't blow their load too early.

Who knows if it'll even be there. Kinda funny how they're most likely just going to follow up on most of the shit they announced last year.

Square and Eidos are working on Marvel games too user. So... yer wrong laddy.

3 HOURS!

Sadly I have to sleep. Sony just had to hold their conference at a time Europeans can't watch it.

I hope we'll see some of those today

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE

Same here. I have a physics final in 9 days. But I am tempted to set the alarm...