For me, it's Ori and Metro so far

For me, it's Ori and Metro so far

and where is BDZ Xrd?

Literally the only correct choice is Ace Combat 7. Burn Osea to the ground.

Am I supposed to know what that stands for?

Did they show any gameplay from the new Ori? Ori and Wolfenstein are all I'm interested in.

Only if you possess recent knowledge about video games.

Metro Exodus is the only thing this E3 that was even remotely interesting, and that's not saying much.

>Metro
>that indie game that everyone is getting buttmad about
>Evil Within 2
>Tunic
>Ashen

That's all that looks interesting to me so far

I haven't played much Metro, and I hear the previous ones were good, but that looked scripted as shit, even moreso than usual. Most of the combat looked like cutscenes, then when the player actually got to the boss they shot it like twice and it fell off the side of the cliff.

For me, it's the new Assassin's Creed and Mario XCOM

>people think Bioware's Destiny "has potential"
fucking kek

I just assumed it was essentially a trailer made in engine

Anthem is going to be game of the show.

It's probably going to be shit, but that's what's going to win it.

It was obviously scripted, everyone knows it, nobody is smart for realizing it.

Luckily their gameplay is actually great so you can pretty much bank on it being good anyways.

Literally every game trailer is scripted bullshit.

I'm probably gonna spend a lot of time on Sea of Thieves with my friends if it's at least decent. I also liked A way out, Last Night and Ori. I need a fucking stealth game though, last I played was Styx which sucked ass.

How is the first Ori game?

Obviously it's a toss-up between [Ubisoft AAA game #21830] and [EA AAA game #72652]. They pay the most.

>Metro Exodus
>XCom War on the Chosen
> Anthem because I'm an /m/fag and if I can customize the power armor like crazy then I'll probably like it

If the indie game you're talking about is the last night, the controversy over that shit was false

Torrent it for a try, I didn't really like the deluxe version since it didn't really add anything necessary to the game so it's up to you, really good platformer imo

I know, and usually they all irk me, but this one a little more than usual. Not really sure why.

>liking shit and the shit forest
jesus christ, how horrifying

Trying way too hard

Wow, have you considered doing stand up?

Right now it's
>Metro Exodus
>Bannerlord

Please be bait

Same but with Sea of Thieves.

If you don't like scripted shit then you're not gonna like Sony's conference.

Beautiful graphics, animation, sounds, music; challenging gameplay (or just hard, whatever); simple story, but it will move you

only actual video games so far are:
tew 2
cuphead
fighter z

Sea of Thieves got a bad rap for having a shitty trailer with face cams and crap acting. It's probably gonna be fun as fuck.

If only Skull & Bones wasn't some loot based bullshit

Thanks I'll check it when it's on sale.

Unless Dino Crisis reappears at Sony (it won't, but if it does I'll buy a Pro tomorrow even if it's multiplat) Ori is mine as well

Just Fighter Z desu. I never was a big fan of Western games.

More like it's getting a bad rep for being made by literal whos.

Metro and Cuphead right now. Kind of a big Sony dick rider though so I'm sure they'll have a bunch for me. I already kow whatever FromSoft does will interest me as well so there's that. Might give Destiny 2 a try now that it's on PC.

That's it.

Literally 50% right now

Exactly the same here

>tfw Ori is still very likely more than a year away since they had no gameplay to show off and the devs aren't saying anything other than vague hints

Who the fuck needs Dino Crisis when we already got pure unadulterated survival horror kino confirmed?

Is FromSoft console exclusive?

>Mikami's worst game
>kino
>let alone worthy of taking attention from his best game (DC1)
Rethink your life decisions

metro was redundant, boring garbage. I tried to pretend it was an updated version of stalker but it wasn't, it was a sad farce.

>Mikami's worst game
today I will remind them

>Mikami's worst game
That's PN03 and The Evil Within was better than anything related to Resident Evil since he left Capcom.
>let alone worthy of taking attention from his best game (DC1)
His best game is REmake.

>no one excited for The Last Night
wtf bros, infiltration game in Blade Runner setting gets my dick hard

Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Probably will never play it since I have no fun with fighting games, but I do look forward to watching it.

Are you literally me?

Pretty much. Griftlands looks interesting though. I really dig games with elements it seem to have.

>reminding me of this
Why not just shoot me instead
>The Evil Within was better than anything related to Resident Evil since he left Capcom.
Not really a hard feat
>REmake
Acceptable answer, but DC1 is right there with it

No one knows, but considering we haven't seen anything from them yet means they'll probably be at Sony. And if they're at Sony it's pretty likely to be.

yeah but pure unadulterated survival horror kino is multiplat unlike dino crisis

only things that I liked the look of is D2 DLC and metro.
I will play ass creed too
lets hope sony comes and BTFO of everything

When is Sony's conference?

theyre falling for the open world meme again

>Iron Man simulator in an open world
>This is somehow going to be bad
Mass Effect died for this, it's gotta be good.

Ori and Cuphead so far.
I still need to play Wolfenstein: The New Order and the two Metros before I can get hyped about the sequels. I actually did start both those games, but didn't get far, they seemed cool though.

For the last time, it's not going to be an open world. It will be a series of pathways.