Dev makes exactly ONE brief mention about the setting being a multicultural one

>dev makes exactly ONE brief mention about the setting being a multicultural one
>Sup Forums loses its fucking mind
>nobody says a thing about them taking a lighthearted family-friendly game and made it needlessly edgy with them saying "FUCK" every five seconds

The latter is the actual problem here.

It should have been a completely different IP.
This is Prey 2 all over again.

Thanks NeoFag/Plebbit

Are these the protagonists? Why are the protagonists monkeys?

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKMONKEY FUCKING FUCK ARE YA TALKIN' MATE????

>E3 2017
>every single video game must future a hip jive-talking black woman

diverse multicultural fuck whitey etc

Ghengis Khan, a monkey and Honey bee. Jesus Christ wtf is this game?

A protagonist of the first game was a pig.

>multicultural
>multi ethnic
>slavery
>we're fighting for freedom
one brief mention

>porch monkey level
>convict music starts playing

>protagonist of old game was a fat white pig.
It adds up.

FEATURING UGLY, THE CHARACTER!

Poor writing like that is a symptom , terrible writers obsessed with making black woman simulators is the problem

all i see are blacks though. When the fuck are hipspanics, Asians fuck even eskimos filipinos and shit gonna be represented. The people they represent in these games only play sports shit anyway.

I don't give a flying FUCK about the multicultural stuff. that was in the first game.
My alarm bells went fucking wonkers when they started blaming the state of the galaxy on corporations, when the whole first game was about how the government was the one that corruptly fucked everything up in order to have more power.

They completely switched it from anti authority to anti capitalism, since that's the current target of modern sjwism.

Sell me the first game.
I never played it because reasons, always sit on my backlog.

>pey was the protag
what

>we are living in a time where more people care about politics more than talking about video games or gameplay.
I understand that most of e3 is smoke and mirrors but this feels like word for word hearing about tumblrinas talk about muhsoggyknee and women, only you replace this with black people.

What does any of this have to do with videogames?

>Sup Forums proves they didn't actually play the first game

>dude just ignore it, who cares
fuck off, you people are worse.

No, they're the same problem. The relentless deconstructionism from the left attacks our innocence as well as tearing pieces off of our patrimony to feed a slavering mob of subhumans. Just like nothing can be white, nothing can be moral or rooted in norms.

Deuteragonist. Also
>Pretending you didn't get the joke

I mean its not like they showed any gameplay. What the fuck do you want us to talk about?

>he latter is the actual problem here.
That goes with the clientele.

those three siblings look happy

Both are an issue of the same design. That being destroying an existing IP to appeal to a demograph that won't even buy the game. Just mentioning the word "multicultural" proves they are focusing on the wrong things.

Stop shitposting.

Its literally their current narrative.
Same thing in the new wolfenstein.
But Sup Forums will ignore it and just cry Sup Forumsp Because apparently having an opinion isnt allowed.

>>nobody says a thing about them taking a lighthearted family-friendly game and made it needlessly edgy with them saying "FUCK" every five seconds
This. Even putting aside politics, the writing we saw in that trailer was absolute rubbish.

>Asians
Did you miss the pig with his china beard and his asian woman?

Reminder only you progressive fags bring these topics on the board
Sup Forums posting is just a reaction given this is how the majority of Sup Forums users think

Don't want Sup Forums posting?
Stop discussing politics in videogames

>Honey bee

It'd be a crying shame if they didn't also add Bullhorn to their game

Because family friendly doesnt sell anymore.
everything has to be GRIMDARK FUCK SHIT SEX.

It will be most likely be jades Mother

>swearing
>fuck
>edgy

I don't get it. Real adults curse all the time when speaking. Are americans really so pure they don't swear and consider it "edgy"?

>monkey is voiced by black guy

Confirmed for groundbreaking

Are you people newfags that dont remember when mass effect 3 came out? This is exactly what companies want, they want you to thrw a fucking fit over benign bullshit like the color of peoples skin so that you sit their in your echochamber giving them free publicity and give tumblrinas free reign to talk about how great their game is.

They want you to focus on trivial tribalistic politics so games can keep going down in mechanical depth and they can keep nickle and diming consumers with every release.

Fucking e3 was always a joke but wolfenstein is the fucking biggest example. We could be talking about how bj plays in quake champions, or sea of thieves, or deep galactic rock, or you know the actual gameplay shown of wolfenstein.

But no lets just have 10 fucking thread ls about how showing dark skins is validating your fucking political narrative. Fuck all of you.

Sup Forums's full of garbage, but anytime you're touting 'multiculturalism' as a selling point of a game--you're deliberately just trying to score political points, and thereby neglecting focus on an actual game.

idgaf that it's multiethnic, just fucking let it be observed normally without the virtue signaling jesus christ

Which is weird, because ending of the first game implied that Jade was a Doomz creation, not an actual human.

Americans don't need to fucking swear because we're fucking good Christians.

Sup Forums is dead. /vpol/ now reigns supreme.

Saying fuck in between every few fucking words doesn't fucking make for good fucking writing.

In terms of problem size, number one problem is the fact that it's a prequel without even the main character. Second problem is indeed the edgy hip atmosphere they're trying to establish. However the multi-cultural is also a problem, or rather a sign of a problem, because what was the point of accentuating such a thing? BGE was already multicultural, there were different species living there and they all acted as normal socially-adjusted persons. This game instead makes everyone a one-note ethnic stereotype and devs use it as something positive. If anything the problem here is that it's insultingly racist now, since neo-liberals boil down person's entire worth to his ethnicity.

Ehhh I dunno, I mean yes, undoubtedly, but just about every "raceXgender" has their stereotype, just depends whats in vogue. If it was white guys we'd have steve rogers lite, if it was japanese guys we'd have a bunch of those mass effect 2 assassins (from the meme), asian grills are purple haired hackers, black men are jovial gentle giant types (but dont get them angry i.e. hurt their family etc.).

I agree it's but just retarded producers at it again with intellectualy insulting nonsense.