They finally bring back the game that you've always wanted, but they replace the main character with a strong...

They finally bring back the game that you've always wanted, but they replace the main character with a strong, black woman with an Afro.

Post the game and your reaction.

post attractive black females pls

>Nigress Samus

>and most cute vidya girls were Asian the whole time

Now, you can only choose one of them.

SJW pandering shit, or Race traitorous weeb shit.

What do?

Dark Souls 1 remaster

what if i like sassy black ladies with afros

I would unironically like this

I'll fap to anything at this point

reported for Sup Forumsraiding

brown is better

Glad to hear that, user

ape escape 2?

It was called Ninja Gaiden Black to begin with

>dragon's dogma 2
I'd literally kill myself. Luckily this will never happen in this timeline.

>Zone of the Enders 3

It better be a groovy disco/funk themed adventure then

now it will be...... NIGGA GAIDEN XD

I hope for you that it happens

>you will never cuddle this woman while watching her favorite anime

god kill me

>unibrow
FUCK

I'm fine with her being a black woman, I'm not fine with that accent.

Wolfenstein TNO was like 2-3 years ago

Why the fuck is Sup Forums throwing this much of a shitfit over blaxploitation when the one before it literally had Jimi Hendrix who got gunned down by Nazis?

Dropped like hot potato

I bet if the first game had been released today there would be "lol female protag, so progressive" shitposting.

It will be shit though.

It's kinda cute. When the rest of the face fits, stuff like that becomes endearing instead of annoying.

>sjw pandering
And this is why it will fail

Joke's on you, Kate was already my main in GX! You've only made me more powerful!

>Project IGI
She better be a sassy 70s disco that spout lines like a nigra Duke Nukem knockoff.

what fucking black woman even plays fucking video games

this is some fucking 10000% over-representation
too many black this year

>Left 4 Dead 2
I main the same character as before.

>Comix Zone

I'd be totally ok with that

Is it racist if I wouldn't buy the game? Even if the game was still pretty good I probably wouldn't buy it. Am I racist? I am not mean I just really can't stand the obvious pandering.

I mean thematically it could work, I just don't think it would work as well.

I have a boner for hot black ladies with afros, my man. That only makes my dick harder.

Truly the scowling bald man of our generation

>Afro, dominatrix, chocolate goddess Bayonetta
Don't do this to me please Sup Forums, muh dick can't handle it

>thinking about buying a western game
>by ubisoft

>Sup Forums I...
Don't do this to me

>sequel to fortune summoners starring a cute little girl with an afro
Sounds fun, although I would hope that she's just a new party member rather than Arche not even showing up at all. It'd be cool if she used a spear.

Seriously though, this current fit is just proof that Sup Forums has no taste. I'm not bothered by all these afro women showing up because I don't play modern AAA garbage. Sure this sjw infection in the industry is a bad thing, but it's hardly something to get upset about when the games are going to be bad anyway.

HELP, OP IS A TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE AND NEEDS A SAFESPACE, ASAP.

I don't see a problem with having black women in video game though.

Megaman Legends 3

Maybe you can play as the afro girl in the cementery, trying to save megaman along with roll or something

OH GOD

>Duchess Nukem
>with the voice of Peggy from Ventrilo Harassment
>"I'm gonna rip your fuckin' balls and ram 'em down your goddamn throat and make you a new fuckin' box!"
day 1 preorder

ANYTHING

DARKH SOULS NEEDS DIVERISTY

WE WUZ UNDEAD N SHIIET

I dont mind all the black women but they need better hairstyles than generic afro

maybe its easier to animate?

Depends, are they still a good and enjoyable character, or are they gonna just end up a hollow soulless soapbox, like usual. If I can get an actual character then my dick welcomes it (especially if like pic related)

OLD STYLE!

"IM GONNA MAKE YOU A FAGGOT WHEN I FIND YOU"

>delicious brown asian != muh independent black woman

>Gorky 13

I'm ok with this.

No, it doesn't make your racist, I'm black but I wont hate that too. Why not make a new series, and make her the central character, and you know, actually make here a character not just pander shit.

Or at least offer an actually good explanation

>that nose
FUCK

I think the biggest issue is that their Waifu wont be in it.

The mom would be better but I have a suspicion she's only a supporting character.

B-b-but...this is actually my fetish

>Gotcha Force with r63 Tatsuya as protag
Id be A ok with it

If the game is good, I don't see why it matters.

The reason afros haven't shown up in games up until this point is that it's extremely difficult to model them realistically without using a billion polygons. I'm honestly extremely curious as to how the fuck they're doing it. Also it's just as difficult to animate if not more unless they just don't bother animating.

Dress for the demo you want.

I bet he doesn't wish for a PS4 anymore with that lineup.

It's absolutely easier to animate since no one excepts to see it move
Also in games with character creator they can just do an afro for men and women and then call it a day for black hair

You could probably already do this with the first one. The protagonist was player created.

You use particle effects.

This is unironically a good idea. It diversifies the types of concepts, mechanics, and stories we can pursue in gaming.

user, you dont understand. Jewish media will brainwash me and re program my brain to be more gay and post on tumblr

>watching E3
>Caring about E3
>giving a shit about a game that's basically Prey: Beyond Good and Evil

you people are faggots of the highest caliber

a proper sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics. i guess i'd be a little confused, but if the conspiratorial plot stays solid, fuck it, i'm in

>black women
>in my STALKER 2.0

FFTA is goat though

Still great now also gives me a boner.

i like FFTA and FFTA2, but it's nowhere near where FFT was in terms of story. again, nothing against those games, i just prefer the tone in FFT more.

>Jet Set Radio but you can only play as Piranha

meh

The Worlds End With You 2
IT'D BE FUCKING GREAT
We need more brown anime girls, specially with afros

REALLY GOGGLES THE NOGGIN

sorry tumblr but Sup Forums got to me first

They have anime on BET?

>tfw no black females in my country
why live

>tfw I have an afro
well shit I guess they're trying to bring it back

Bodacious Rayman

As long as she's hot, sexy, fappable, and has a good personality I don't care. I don't have any main characters in games I feel strongly about.

I know more black girls that play Vidya then white girls.

By virtue of sharing more traits with men in black culture then white women do with white men, black women actually have a competitive drive and will put in the time and dedication to git gud at a game.

>Battle For Middle-Earth 3.
>The free kingdoms of Men are led by Afro-Queen Shakira.
I don't mind, desu. So long as I can still Angmar it up with some dorf fort allies. Can't be any worse than Goldilocks' kill streak.

warcraft IV where arthas is a strong womyn of color who dont need no lich king

I'm not a huge faggot, so I'd be really happy to have the game I've always wanted

I'm sure they exist, I'm also sure that shes scared shitless

>Persona 4 with an afroed sassy black woman

Yes.

We need tiny shy Asian women

Just imagine all the WHITED sfm

She's make a decent Elite Beat Agent

Hatred 2