WHAT I LEARNED AT E3 SO FAR IS

WHAT I LEARNED AT E3 SO FAR IS

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrio.com/2012/06/06/morgan-freeman-its-time-to-retire-the-magical-negro-role/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never trust a ubisoft trailer

Blizzcon can't come soon enough.

they wuz kangz n shiet

this

Anthem is giving me some serious The Division vibes.

The Bethesda I once knew is gone and it's never coming back.

This.

BONEAPPATITTO

No one likes games

Sup Forums needs to be properly contained

Bannerlord is cancelled

Ubisoft has a ton of shills

Orcs will save E3

Hitler was right and your infierors are always plotting against you?

This

Video games are dead.

Sup Forums is ridiculously easy to trigger

Fuck adoland drumft

That this will probably be the last year I'm spending on Sup Forums or any of the major boards.

I have finally reached the point where I feel out of touch with the young majority here that came in during 2014.

It's been a good 11 years lads, but all good times come to an end.

microsoft still has no exclusives and the rest isn't even worth talking about, I hope sony and nintendo save this shit show with some kind of miracle.

THIS!!!

>new wolfenstien looks good
skull and bones is bad blackwatch knockoff
>ASSassins creed has a special edition for 800 USD
Beyond Good and Evil 2 isn't even a fucking sequel, it's a prequel.
>Rayman is dead

Nah, man release date is 3017 according to wikipedia

FUCKING NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*inhales* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

putting up with this shit for god knows how long is gonna be even worse than it already is unless everyone on Sup Forums commits mass suicide or something

bye

Definitely this

THIS

Get the fuck out of my rbtv chat you fucking autists. Can't have some comfy chat without some sperg shitting on every game presented.

Im killin it
this is it
fuck it
it is what it is

Good luck on the outside!

yeah, pretty much.

Yep

This and fuck Donald Drumpf

This.

Sony always wins, baby

This but unironically

WESTERN GAMES ARE OVER

I wish I could leave. Every year is worse than the one before, but it really, REALLY went to shit fast these past three years.

"every video game character has to be a white male with a gun or western society is being eroded"

WE

Ubisoft markets on Sup Forums

Japan is the only hope for videogames even their bad games make me more happy than the big AAA western games

waiting for sony and nintendo to save the day again

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOOD CHARACTERS AND NOT JUST SHOE HORNED IN FOR DIVERSITY REASONS NO SIR

SORRY I MUST LEAVE I HEAR MY WIFES SON CRYING

That nintenfaggots will defend anything, even if it has rabbids in it

It's worse now than usual. With summer starting and E3, Sup Forums has more traffic than ever.

Give it a few weeks and hopefully the normies will have fucked off by then.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAART

Sup Forums mods have been compromised since 2014.

Why does having a black person in a game trigger you so much? It's not like ALL games are blacks only. Why does a handful of games having prominent black characters make you and the rest of Sup Forums feel so threatened?

niggers everywhere

I am not hyped for any western games.

That v-pol shall be bootyblasted for the next decade

dude white genocide lmao

WUZ

I hate video games

Sup Forums was never yours and never will be yours

The only games I'm looking forward to are the two I was looking forward to all year

The issue is not about having a black character. The issue is when they just stick them in for a diversity quota. Just like the recent Star Wars films. They got women and black lead actors not because they would be best for the part, but because a committee tried to think of the best way to hit all the demographics. This is also why Samuel L Jackson was in the prequels.

Gaming is dead throw away your console and gaming pc. Improve life immediately

white people are evil!

>Sup Forums is one person
>Thinking it'll go away
Love this meme

>most games revealed have no significant black characters
>if a developer ever shows even one Sup Forums will lose its mind

Actually....yes

This

Ubisoft somehow made a better XCOM than Firaxis with a Mario and Rabbids crossover paint job.

Never watch E3 streams unless you need to cringe a lot

All companies are awful and keep making cringy things at E3

Why do you assume there's an inherent role best played by blacks?

Bioware is dumb

Super Mario XCOM looks to be GOTY so far m8.

i know (( who )) destroy this industry.

kangz n shiet

>B&
lol pol tard BTFO
Based Mods

Xbox one X is a stupid name
BattlEAfront 2 looks better than the first game, that isn't saying a whole lot though.
VR Doom should've been my ultimate dream but it turns out meh
Bethesda are fucking jews, no doubt
People haven't played the Wolfenstein games
Ubisoft fucks everything up
Except Rabbids for some reason

Japanese games is the only choice

How to spell Hiroshima.

>Newfag forgets what a containment board is

Pottery.

Microsoft are back

Never look forward to anything because you will get a shitty prequel with chav monkeys

Enjoy your ban, bigot.

Ubi marketers are here and shill rabbids

Sup Forums is always right. #MAGA
Reddit is an excellent place to discuss videogames.
Sup Forums is my trashcan.

10 more will take his place, it will never end

How is it that BGAE2 has a monkey in it yet v-pol is the one having a full on chimp-out?

Games always wins

CAN I GET A RUNDOWN ON SKULL AND BONES?

>blizzcon 201
>new hearthstone expansion
>some overwatch mini expansion

thats literally all they would announce. wow still has like 2 more patches to go through before they have another year long hiatus of nothing

starcraft/diablo is dead

no new ip

It seems like people say this whenever any black actor is cast to play any role that isn't a stereotype.

if you criticize anything about a game you're accused of being Sup Forums

unironically this

That's not what I said at all. But since you brought it up, there are some roles where a black person would make no sense. From a story standpoint, there's no way to justify making The Phantom from Phantom of the Opera black, given the story and time period of late 1800s France. But they did it anyway to try and look culturally diverse.

BGE2 made me want to play the first one. What kind of game is it?

Also hype for Anthem. It's like A team took the best of B team with jetpack action and showed people that they were able to properly animate faces.

>People haven't played wolfenstein games
Not sure i understand what you mean by this one.
The reason Rabbids looks good is a simple reason. They couldn't figure out how to make the entirety of a Mario game to be some kind of political statement.
So they had to actually make something that had substance in the gameplay.
Weird how that works out when you stop trying to hamfist in your political ideas you can actually make a good game.

Looks like Black Flags without the Ass

>much boogeyman
See also To be honest it looks like no good video games are coming out that appeal to me in the slightest. Back to /tg/ and my plastic crack figurines.

E3 has been shitty for quite a while now, the cinematic trailers and all the "gameplay" footage really show how low the industry has stooped and how many MBA and marketing faggots have flocked to it and ruined it thoroughly.

>Why do you assume there's an inherent role best played by blacks?
He's not. Hollywood and video games do.

thegrio.com/2012/06/06/morgan-freeman-its-time-to-retire-the-magical-negro-role/

Saying a game series about killing nazis now having a new game killing nazis is bad is not criticism.

Put black people in my game so I can call critics racist.

Does it have a fresh story? The trailer I saw (wasn't there for the conference) makes it look like a team based Pirate Ship arena thing.

Sup Forums is blacked

SeePeople were becoming ass mad over Wolfenstein because it featured nazis as the bad guys... when the entire series has had nazis as the bad guys.