Time to start undusting the old xbox collection

Time to start undusting the old xbox collection.
who's with me?
show your pics

I have more but, didn't feel like stacking them

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
ebay.com/itm/XBOX-USB-CABLE-Female-USB-to-Original-Xbox-Adapter-US-Seller-Soft-Mod-NEW-/361417510142?hash=item5426298cfe:g:8DkAAOSwxp9W8tSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta start buying older xbox games myself

>All those DOA games

Good taste. I recently just bought a huge ton of OGXbox games myself a few weeks back.

I just hope they are faster to emulate these than with the 360, I'm still waiting for Vesperia to work.

>phantasy star online

mah nigga.

I seriously hope they make that playable again.

I got 2 hacked xbox crystals, one with coinOPs 5 and 12k games, and 2 xbox arcade sticks, and one with 128 xbox games on it and and original 360 ui skin. Feels so fucking good.

Servers will most likely not work, but I had fun playing it offline

the xbox had arcade sticks?

all these years collecting fighting games, playing with the controller S and never knew arcade sticks existed for it

Fucking Love Phantom Crash. It had a sequel for the PS2 called SLAI, steel lancer arena international. But it wasn't as cozy.

Crimson Sea had a ps2 sequel too.

>PS2 called SLAI, steel lancer arena international. But it wasn't as cozy

Yeah I have that somewhere around here, but it's true. it just wasnt as good as Phantom Crash

I'm still have some XBOX games. I can't sell them they are my childhood and also some of my adolescence memories.

No my photo but here it is, i got 2 of em they also come with different handles for the sticks, sort of longer less rounded ones.

*I
damn you autocorrect

Conker... man that game was good, it looked SO good back then, it may have been mising a level from the N64 but it was still great, multiplayer was hard though.

Ghost Recon, I spend many many afternoons playing that shit online with IRL friends online, shit was great

The real Battlefront 2 was pretty good, to bad the online still didn't work quite as good as it does with games nowadays

strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz

wow, kinda ugly but it would have helped a ton back then

so which games did you buy?

I'm glad to see someone who deserves to be called "American" without any weeb shit in his library.

Feels really good though, nice solid buttons and clicky metal stick.

But Breakdown is from Namco.

Isn't the new xbox BWC just a VC store and not BWC with the physical discs?

it was made to be put on a table and not your lap huh?

it works with physical disks

Dude, even today Conker L&R still looking good.

Is it only going to be through the new xbone or the other versions as well?

well I haven't seen it in a while so I don't remember it well, but yeah it looked great
dunno about that.

>dunno about that.
Well I'll tell you this much right now. If it's limited only to their new $500 console, it'll be a huge waste.

>yfw when playing DOAX1 in 4k with nude mods

I can't fucking wait.

DOA3
DOAX
DOA2U
Ninja Gaiden Black
Metal Arms
Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders and Heroes
SSX Tricky and 3
All the 007, Medal of Honor, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Hobbit games
Urban Choas
Timesplitters 2

Plenty of others too I'd have to go check my shelf and this thread is almost dead. I hope the Boner X can load pirated games too because I didn't manage to get a copy of Conker but I did pirate it for my modded OG Xbox.

>Conker
well at least Conker you can get it in the Rare collection for the boner no?

anyway nice collection of games user

Shit I got Splinter Cell Double Agent and Oddworld Munches Oddysee too (no Strangers though).

Got Destroy all Humans 1 and 2. Mercenaries. Fatal Frame 1 and 2. Return to Castle Wolfenstein. COD 1 and 2 (Big Red One, it's great). Max Payne 1 and 2. Tony Hawks. Also frogot SSX On Tour. And of course I got Halo 1 and 2.

Where do i go to find cheap xbox games in california?

Yeah it is in there too isn't it. I guess I will just pick that one up with the other rare games. So weird how the Boner is basically just an expensive emulation console. I actually don't mind that since I mainly do retro gaming. I am just thankful we are finally getting an OG Xbox emulator.

damn, thats quite a good collection, especially with Fatal Frame 1 and 2, man I feel so dumb for having sold those games....

I just realized something.

Will the discs keep spinning like they did on the OG Xbox? That might be problematic.

we don't know, they did say something about using your own discs, so I assume what you mentioned will happen, or then again, it could be like with the 360 games where you put the disc in and the console downloads the game via Xbox live

Thanks. I actually drive out to second hand stores and thrift shops all over my area to scout out rare finds, as well as just looking online. Only really started putting effort into it earlier this year though, so best timing.

I almost bought Crimson Sky and Blinx as well since I found some hard copies but wasn't sure if I'd ever play them. Fuck now I should have anyways. I just want to get a copy of Metal Wolf Chaos and Shenmue 2 though but that is gonna be nigh impossible. I actually saw a copy of Shenmue 2 in a thrift store years ago once and passed it up. Kicking myself over that.

These are good collections. The only thing with collecting old console games is a lot of them have PC ports as well. Stuff like Kotor, Jade Empire, GTA, Gun, and stuff would be nice to have but I already have them on PC. So I pass up finds like that usually. But it would be nice to own physically I guess.

I only buy the console version if it has some exclusive feature. Like with the Xbox version of Wolfenstien having extra levels. Thinking about maybe tracking down an Xbox GTA copy though because of it's exclusive lighting and car reflections but I already have both the PS2 and PC versions of them.

How do you mod an xbox?
I coulda sworn it was as easy as popping a disc in that has stuff on it

you need a usb adaptor for a controller port then you play splintercell

didnt really like Blinx alot but Crimson Skies was great, even the single player was really fun, so you should really try and get that one.

I just want to play backups though, wether they are burnt or not, is there easier steps to that?

easiest way to do it, you get a usb thumb drive loaded up with the hacked splintercell save then you load it with a copy of splintercell and you are done.

more work is required if you want to upgrade the hard drive ect but thats all you need for the basics.

I heard its possible with mechassault, which I have

possible, i just mentioned splintercell because it's one of the easiest to find and cheapest games you can do it with.

I only want to play viva pinata tip and lost odyssey

Where can I find an USB adapter

you can already do that on xbone

ebay.com/itm/XBOX-USB-CABLE-Female-USB-to-Original-Xbox-Adapter-US-Seller-Soft-Mod-NEW-/361417510142?hash=item5426298cfe:g:8DkAAOSwxp9W8tSX

have they said if they are bringing back original xbox live to play those games or is it just for local multiplayer?

Is morrowind goty worth it on xbox?
I mean, I already have it on PC, but ai guess you can say I want a more "fixed" way to play, if that makes sense

System link, old xblive was shut down ages ago.

>phantasy star online on xbox

God fuck that port. I got suckered into it because of the cool art but that version is a literal brick if you don't have an old Xbox live account profile on your Xbox, it needed to recognize that JUST to get into the menu to play offline mode

Shame too since it support 4 player co-op like the Gamecube version

You had to have an XBL sub and a Sega Net sub to play it too

God fuck Online play on consoles

Why would I buy an xbone? i have every single console/handheld but any xbox and a vita

i'm ready!

hmmm how will you connect the controllers?

Thrift stores, goodwills, ebay, or check amazon and buy used.

just system link so far, but they said more info later this year, so we will find out in a few months probably

Are there any Xbox Original games that still have multiplayer?

Are the multiplayer modes playable?

If so...

Kingdom Under Fire Heroes GET ON

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DEFINITIVE PROOF ALL XBOX DISCS WILL WORK? I FOUCKING BOUGHT TIMESPLITTERS FUTURE PERFECT AT A THRIFT STORE SO I CNA PLAY ON MY 360 AND IT DOESNT WORK CAUSE EA DIDNT IMPLEMENT BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY. FUCKING BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WORKED ON MY 360 BUT NOT FURUTE PERFECT EVEN IF TIMESPLITTERS DOES WORK ON MY ONE, MY 360 CONTROLLERS DONT, SO I HAVE TO BUY MORE ONE CONTROLLERS TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDSOR USE THE WIN10 WORKAROUND SHIT OVER THE FUCKING WIFI IN MY HOUSE CAUSE MICROSOFT WANTS TO GIMP US FOR CONTROLLER SALES. ITS GONNA BE MORE WAIT FOR YOUR FAVORITE GAME TO GET SUPPORT SHIT. I SWEAR IF THEY EXPECT ME TO HAVE TO INSTALL THE GAMES.....

they shut down the OG Xbox live back in like 2010
there's a chance they might bring it back with this program though.

there are private servers for PSO on pc, I don't think anyone ever figured out how to get one working for xbox though because everything is locked behind xbox live.

I'll bump

1/2

Still need to get some games to beef up the lot

good shit user

2/2 what doesnt fit on the shelf, also not pictured is the steel battalion controller and Pump/DDR controllers in box

why are these not alphabetized with the rest?

I just have a modded Xbox with every game on a 1TB drive. Why pay for games?

If Otogi 1 and 2 don't get supported I will riot

They've confirmed this repeatedly on twitter today. It works the same as 360 BC. Put in the disc, downloads games

Still have my orange memory card and bag from beta testing xbox live. Have jsrf too. I want outrun 2006 but the xbix version is too expensive

They are in a drawer, its mostly for storage

some of you dudes are asking for multiplats or games that are even out on PC? You can play them better on PC or emulate them.

What I want is the exclusives that actually cant be played anywhere else or some games that could deserve a good revival.

Playing video games through a desktop computer is unappealing.

which one of you fags still has a steel battalion controller?

only the strongest wizards

Can you guys give a recommendation of xbox games to get.i recently got an og xbox like a week ago and I just got sudeki and brute force today. Buffy vampire slayer and the hunter the recokoning 2 is coming in soon. Any other games to get whether it be a shooter,tps, platformer,collectaton, rpg, racer, action game or stealth genere. I just want to have a good time with a best of this system.

the simpsons hit and run
you got an anime or manga collection? can you post both if so freindo

Its in my closet, what do I get if I drag it out

This is me

If they make online work again on OG Xbox games, I'll honestly buy one of those pieces of shit.

post your whole collection, senpai. Not just Xbox titles.
It's pretty good

>2 copies of BO2
why?

Nah I don't.
My first copy of the game give me constant error codes after clocking 600 hours into it. Bought a second copy since i was addicted to game, wanted to play with my friends/ squads and it was never released in the eshop for digital download.

good taste in anime boobie statues
but you should totally get a shelf for those games.

Here's mine. I'm aiming to own all the exclusives. I'd rather have the multiplats on PS2, even if the Xbox version is the one people deem superior.

>that sneak king snuck in there
also good collection

ESPN NFL 2k5 is unironically my favorite Xbox game.

>senpai

I don't know if 26 constitutes being anyones senpai here but I can share more if this thread is sticking around, just chillin till the Sony conference starts

>crimson skies

what a great fucking game

Senpai is the word filter for F A M .

>I don't know if 26 constitutes being anyones senpai
>>>/reddit.com

>tfw sold a good chunk of my yuuuge library as a stupid kid
>have been rebuying it as an adult
just found Crimson Skies for like 99 cents

get some more interesting stuff, Brute Force is cool even if it runs like shit, but it certainly has that Xbox look to it.

Otogi 1 and 2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Gun Valkyrie
Conker Live and Reloaded
Jet Set Radio Future
Project Gotham Racing
for shits and giggles Half Life 2 and Doom 3
Far Cry Instincts
Sega GT 2002
Quantum Redshift
Mechassault 1 and 2
Dead or Alive 3
Wreckless
Blinx 1 and 2

I may post some more if I remember, these are basicly games that you cant get on any other system or if you can its a lot worse (like Splinter Cell Double Agent)

>I'd rather have the multiplats on PS2, even if the Xbox version is the one people deem superior.

Why is that? In some cases the multiplats are completely different and worse engines like Splinter Cell. Or absolutely terrible like Max Payne.

There is only a couple of instances where the PS2 version is arguably better. MGS2 Substance comes to mind but it also runs at a lower resolution on PS2. The GTA games are arguably better in terms of lighting on PS2. I dunno I would just get the best version but that's just me (and the best version might be on PC for some of these.... but this era was full of awful ports to PC)

motha fuckin sneak king

also, commandos 2? really nigga?

Other then that its a fucking great collection

It was a great game my nigga. I was a huge sports gamer til 05 when they took away my football and my baseball (MVP). Boycotting sports games since then

Thanks user. If you have any more recommended games, play share the. How are the otogi games?

Is eBay still the best place for stuff like this?

Because my Xbox collection is about a tenth of the size of my PS2 collection. Plus I like the PS2 better.

Commandos 2 was $2 at the flea market. Why not?

ebay or amazon, take your pick, xbox huge games are cheap