Is frizzy haired black lady; the new white shaved head guy?

is frizzy haired black lady; the new white shaved head guy?

>walking stereotype characters
>people lap it up anyway because she's black

Are people on SJW sites talking about how almost every black female character is just le tough and sassy with massive afro? I don't like niggers and even I feel a little insulted that they're just copy and pasting the most boring stereotypical design.

New Beyond Good and Evil looks weird.

BGE2:
>Anti-white
>Anti-Male
>Black Female protagonist
>No more than one white character
>Token girl gamer
>"Immersive"
>Scripted gameplay

HELP, THESE POSTERS ARE TRIGGERED AND NEED A SAFESPACE, ASAP!

afro is the best hair 3d model to work with after short hair

yeah im getting sick of this shit

>Decry Nazism for being genocidal and oppressive.
>Support communism, an ideology that was more genocidal and oppressive than Nazism.

Neoliberalism and leftists in a nutshell, everyone.

Frizzy hair is likely chosen for two reasons

1. it's an exclusively black look
2. it's harder to do than straighter hair, and can be used to show off their technology

Yeah I'm so triggered about an easy decision to not spend $60 on a game

at least BGE2 is the cutest, all other looks like man

ya, I;'m sick of 4 characters that writers decided to use in fictional video games because of 1960's politics

OOOOOHHHHH

FOR FUCK SAKE MAKE IT STOP

WHATS UP WITH FUCKING SASSY AFRO WOMEN?

EVEN IF YOU'RE A BLACK MALE THIS SHIT SHOUT TRIGGER THE FUCK OUT OF YOU

Reminds me of the Catherine character Ishtar

why are her eyes bulging out?

>bring up decent non-racist points that are actually defending blacks
>LOL STANDARD UMAD REPLY

I think you're the one in need of containment right now, just like the other Sup Forumsfags and anti-Sup Forumsfags.

theyre called nappy headed hoes

sheboons are always high on something

If it's not the afro, you already know it would be the sidecut.

what game is the second one? i cant really tell, thx

I'm brown and I'd prefer if they'd put in qt red headed white chicks with big asses as default instead of these ugly ass heiffers desu

I'd rather live in the second place. looks more free :)

I'm brown and I prefer them to put those black chicks in it

>black people make up 13% of population in us
>almost every game at e3 has a black female protagonist

Neo-marxism is so progressive.

Yeah shows how lazy they are to all use the same shit also I don't think afro's were so big in the 60's

only if you're not white

Well we'll just agree to disagree then.

>giant hoop earrings on half of them

Yeesh.

It's literally a police state because of rampant crime, there is an entire squadron of flying police equipped with machine guns and missiles ready to destroy half a block for two petty thieves.
pssft
>Free.

>in the US

i can't believe these space and futuristic games are not aligning perfectly to US demographics

because shes a dirty stinky subhuman baboon ape nigger bitch

As a man with Jungle fever. I have no problem with this trope.

>No game where your MC choices are bald white man, Young asian pretty boy and Black Afro Girl
Come on, it would be the best Shooter with RPG elements cast

is this their default hair for a black woman? they just don't know any better?

>People demand better representation in AAA game protagonists
>get the "bald middle aged white guy" treatment

Like pottery in motion.

Archadia was pretty fucking free, even someone from outside the city could strike a decent living there just doing odd jobs

>"We need a 1970s blaxploitation female protagonist."
>"I got you."

US buys the most videogames worldwide. They should be pandering to us.

Black hair is curly, yes.
Braiding or texturising/straightening it may changing too.
We need a black chick with dreads, mix it up.

yfw Sup Forums becomes sjw cuz >muh black skin caracter is the same every game
thats racist LOL

>HELP, THESE POSTERS ARE TRIGGERED AND NEED A SAFESPACE, ASAP!

No strawberry milkshakes for you then.

That ain't Archadia. I don't remember them naming the region. Which likely doesn't matter since the trailer implies there will be multiple planets and systems. Point is, the place they showcased does NOT look free.

>Nazis living in what seems to be a perfect utopia for humanity
>citizens living under Nazi regime seem prosperous, safe, and healthy
>hurf durf dey killed da jews let's ruin the planet by destroying a literal ideal society
>add in a sassy black afro women to seem "le epic"

is Bethesda spinning a subtle narrative that we actually play the bad guys?

>perfect utopia for humanity
>kkk guys get shunned out of a public area
Yeah.

It's a prequel
A FUCKING PREQUEL
I THOUGHT THE WAIT WAS OVER

Is this what they mean by triggered?

>frizzy
Its called 'nappy'. Get your racist terms right.

IF WE ARE FORCED TO HAVE BLACK WOMEN AS PROTAGONISTS WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A RIHANNA CLONE

WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY AS A FUCKING MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA STYLED CHARACTER?

Holy shit it actually is

2005-2010: Bald Space Marine
2010-2015: Nathan Drake Clones
2015-2020: Beyonce from Austin Powers

They were standing in the way of the weekly Patriot Parade, not being "shunned."

Embrace the future white boy!

Should Uncharted be added to this? Or was that just a prefigure?

At least we know Misty Knight is a lock for MvC:I

>some hillbilly fucks in sheets get run off so they stop disturbing the peace
sounds fine. neonazi hicks are as shit as niggers

Even marvel goes with the frizzy-black-hair stereotype? Top fucking kek

Don't forget that 'the resistance' are commies

sure about that?

What point is this image trying to make? Describing something as "gross" very obviously means you are offended by it.

It's not a fucking stereotype, it's literally the natural state of black hair. Unless chemicals or hair styling is implemented, frizzy afro is just their default look.

The Beyond Good and Evil 2 one has rockin tits tho

Flip the roles in this image and see how you feel.

No, it isn't. That sort of look takes effort to keep your hair from just going into messy, dirty dreadlocks mode.

t. black person

I love afros desu I hope they come back in style

Literally the same fucking character

Kenji Eno must be rolling in his grave

>monkey looks more human
bravo

Take your bullshit somewhere else, I had dreads and that shit took a lot of effort and time, dreadlocks don't just happen. fucking dumbass.
t.actual black person

Mafia 3 and A Way Out are set in the late 60's -early 70's. Afros were in fashion at that time.

Not sure about Wolfenstein's timeline.
Beyond Good And Evil is in the future, so the hair style is probably back in fashion.

Stylized afros don't happen either. You end up with a lumpy nappy mess that you can't even get through with clippers.

The far right one is hot af

Agreed, there should be more hispanics in vidya

>t.actual black person
ew

She also steals parts to build her costume. It's all authentic.

I hope not, learn from your mistakes. Switch up the videogame character image a little bit. Common place white men is just as bad as common place frizzy black women. Imagine if every movie was played by the same dude wearing a different outfit.

>What point is this image trying to make? Describing something as "gross" very obviously means you are offended by it.

Using SJW terms to attack people for disliking SJW influenced media is inane. It's not the same thing as what SJWs do.

Right leaning or conservative beliefs are associated with the trait of conscientiousness. That trait is associated with increased disgust sensitivity.

It's the SJW types that are high in the trait of agreeableness, which is associated with a high tolerance for disgust. It's the conservative people that are disgusted by the "progressive" garbage.

Why haven't you joined the bald head master race?

>Using SJW terms to attack people for disliking SJW influenced media is inane.
How about I call you a faggot or a cuck instead? Fucking retard.

Which one?

>Flip the roles in this image and see how you feel.

That doesn't make sense. The image being flipped would be a post-modernist, Neo-Marxist stooge saying that they are oppressed by bald, White space marines.

I like the shaved head middle age white guy. I could be him if I cut my hair short and it was the future.

>How about I call you a faggot or a cuck instead? Fucking retard.

Cuck makes as little sense as triggered or snowflake does.

It's not just in that example. If you look through a newspaper it's been in fashion ads for YEARS now. All their black female models they used for so long had this hair style and the kids portrayed are always muts.

It's literally the same person.

Why does multicultural almost always mean nigresses?

makes sense, wolfenstein TNO and TNC is also set in the 60s
nazi world regime 60s, but still 60s

>if you're black you should feel triggered because this triggers me

fuck off

Afro >>>>> Weave

When will self-hated black women and naive white people acknowledged this?

It's a great look, faggots. You fellas seriously need to find some shit to do. Sup Forums has always been full of people bitching about inconsequential shit, but this is a new level.

u mad whitey?

Black men like black women?

This is what a (((PURE COINCIDENCE))) looks like.
Remember, gamers are dead, after all.

I think what's cringier than trying to be diverse in video games is lefty whites using a stereotype to be diverse in video games.

>A FUCKING PREQUEL
That and the artstyle is drastically different and they're trying to set a "mature" tone by using profanity all the time.

No, at least shaved hair white guy was generic and unobtrusive. This is the equivalent of releasing several games with some white edgelord sporting a mohawk.

Guess what white boys? Your little club of white men being the strong lead characters is over. You should be happy, your racist ass video games are becoming mainstream, aka diverse.

You can stomp and cry all you want but, the truth is nothing you can do can stop this change. Film, music, video games, and art will all be dominated by black people, you'll are just too stupid to see that.

no, it's only a funny coincidence that there were so "many" games that feautre a black woman with an afro this e3. reminds me of that e3 that feautred a lot of young sidekick npc's and everyone claimed all games were going to be like TLOU

That's not how you use a semicolon, you stupid dumb animal; this is how it's done.