800 USD

800 USD

I know nobody's forcing you to buy it, but this aura of exclusivity bullshit that companies pull is ridiculous. The worst part about the strategy, is that it works. i.e. Apple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUNRl3kAATk
youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZemxyfUe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

o i am fuckin laffin

It's FOUR TIMES the cost of the MvC:I collectors edition and that comes with 4 statues and some LED thing. Ubisoft is out of their fucking minds.

Weren't all the other CE's a lot cheaper than that and had about the same stuff minus the season pass?

>800$

Well, this is a new whole level

You can buy a fucking car at this price

39cm better be like 6ft so I can put in my living room..

>$800
>Won't guarantee every piece of DLC ever released just the "major" ones.
God bless.

You can buy a car for less than a fucking Switch, what's your point

Yeah what the fuck.

Ok so it is about $60 for the game and lets say ubi is a bunch of jews so another $100 for the rest of that dollar store garbage.

That means the fucking figure is valued by ubisoft for $640 fucking dollars.

What the fuck. Seriously the one below this one contains the same stuff for much less.

It is literally 1000 numbered copies, that shit has rocketpower revalue power.

That is worth 200$ max, Christ

keep telling yourself that

Jewbisoft

it is 15 inches and looks like shit.

This thing is 16 inches and is $500 and made by gecco not ubishit collectibles.

They think that fig is worth more than pic related.

>assassin's creed

who fucking cares

I can see people spending fuckloads of money for the gold PS4, but an asscreed statue for $800+?

there are actual good figures made for less than what they want for that literal plastic garbage doll.

It has to include a console as well

Surely?

eww physical goods

It's a standard in modern society. From premium toilet paper to health insurance, premium cable, CPUs, GPUs, phones, services. Now also videogames.
And it's fine because at some point in history that person earned his right to own a better product

that actually made me a little sick

the absolute madmen

>sister corp produced the figures for 5 bux a piece
>makes 500k of them
>ubisoft buys them for 500 bux a piece
>tries to sell them for 600+ bux a piece
>doesn't sell shit
>ohhh snap we made a huge tax-deductible blunder oh nooooooo :)

we can go even further...

>Please note that this package does not include the Javelin Destroyer, however it unlocks the ability to purchase one through the store. Please note that if you request the Completionist reclaimed for store credit the Javelin (if purchased) would be reclaimed as well
Holy fuck it's not even a complete package

>GBP12600
Thats like 5 times what my car is worth

I wonder if people really buy this

>paying for the ability to pay for things

There's a console bundled with it right?
right?

Look at the bright side, at least this time they include the game too!

Don't you understand who's the target of this? Blacks. Those retards buy shitloads of expensive shoes for them just to stay in the closet never to be worn, being spent on hundreds of dollars. Same here, especially with WE WUZ theme.

Someone does. I have no idea who, but someone does.

nope

And people pay thousands for a CS:GO knife skin. There's been transactions for online game items for literally hundreds of thousands. Why are people, especially here, surprised by this shit?

this really is 800$ dollars? are you fucking kidding me?

That statue looks like it was designed to snap in multiple pieces during shipping.

Who the fuck buys any of these retarded collectors editions? I know it sounds like a good idea on paper "hurr let's combat the rise of digital media by including extra stuff for le fans", but why would you buy this shit? Paying 40 bucks for a shitty artbook, a CD and maybe a steelbook that's worth 15 bucks in total...or +100 bucks for a fucking terrible quality figure worth 20 bucks....of course those god damn japs and their anime loving freak fuck fans are behind this trend as well. Hey assholes, pro tip: when you move out of your parents house at age 45 you're gonna leave all this retarded shit at home or throw it in the garbage bin.

Can you pay with food stamps?

What was it, 100 of them made or something? Who cares, it'll be all the trust fund kids buying them anyway.

t. never bought a nip figure

People with money than they know what to do with.

exactly this

youtu.be/VUNRl3kAATk

the most expensive ones are not the same thing though, they're bought to be gained from

OP you're using "i.e." wrong, you mean "e.g."

Bullshit, there is no way actual rich people are buying this stupid crap. Anime / video game buyfagging is literally just the white people equivalent of getting yeezys and air jordans while your entire family lives off of food stamps and welfare.

>800 for AssCred
>500 for XboneX
>600 for 4K TV
>100 for controller charger
>Mfw $2000 to play AssCred Kangs edition

Nip figures are better than the cheap shit you get in collector's editions.

Sure, of course stupid people buy them too.

>using 149$ collector image
you scum

>$800
>200 units being sold in North America
>$160,000
what they're offering in this bundle is not even worth $200. the jew trickery is at an all time high

>flashback to drawn together episode about blacks buying expensive retarded shit
>tfw it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZemxyfUe8

that's not even the correct bundle

How does this happen? Even metal build gunpla don't come anywhere near that. Why are figs so overpriced?

it's clearly worth $200 if someone is willing to pay $200

You should buy a few then
Nothing could possibly go wrong, and god knows REAL MLG GAMERS won't be able to resist these valuable commodities

Game?

Gecco make some good shit

with apple, you atleast get a decent laptop that you can do stuff with (overpriced, yes, but you can throw windows on it and it will do things) charging $800 for a cheap plastic statue and a metal box is just assenine, anyone who buys this should be made fun of and cucked for the rest of their miserable lives

You put it somewhere so you can see it every once in a while. Because it looks nice. You know, same reason people have weird shit hanging around their homes etc. Now it's just something from a video game, the concept isn't new.

this.

its a dead series, if we quit talking about it, it will go away.

> Game about niggers.

> Intentionally put it out of their price range.

Smart?

The $800 one is the same shit with a slightly bigger statue and a tiny certificate of authenticity. It doesn't even come close to justifying the price.

*overpriced physical goods that devalue 500% as soon as you buy it and supporting a false economy

Stupidly overpriced limited editions are my fetish. Post the worst of the worst, user, pls/

>
its not a better product though, its a figurine that will lose most of its value as soon as you buy it, if buying makes you feel better, then whatever, but buying it doesnt make you interesting/cool/make people jealous.

That's different though

>unboxing video of it
>"wait, it stinks!"
fucking Todd, how can he keep getting away with it?

black people dont care about assassins creed...

This shit is worth a lot in the resale market though.

WE

WUZ

>tfw when I thought the dials worked
>tfw I expected a screen until he said it was a fancy phone case
>tfw I saw a friend trying to play spending all his dolla dolla for this and couldn't stand 2 hours with plastic on his wrist

Hol up, hol up, do I see ability points there? You can buy skill points now?

APES

>tfw this is cheaper and also limited to 1000 copies

that comes with a console right?

right?

IF ANY NON KANGS ACTUALLY WEAR THAT INCLUDED AMULET YOU ARE CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING.

the Fallout 3 CE was actually bretty dank

Someone please?

thats because people like fallout, assasins credd is dead, nobody is going to buy these statues on the resale market

>tfw when

The model is boring though, might as well buy a regular toy car.

>Paying for fucking extra ability points
Why not just give yourself some with cheatengine if you want a stupidly easy game series to be even easier

Holy shit
A whole 12600 good boy points

>Some people complain that the pip boy is too small to fit
>turns out they are fat as fuck

>Wearable Pip-boy
What makes it wearable?It has a whole?

/toy/ fag here
sideshow quarter scale mixed media polystone statues costs 500 and the quality of those things have no equal
who the fuck wants to pay 800 dollarydoos for this neca tier shit

What does apple have to do with anything?

>costs ~ $12,000
>Due to fan demand, FigureX expanded the limited release from 10 to 30 figures.

NeoGAF will buy them all out

Who the fuck buys this stuff? Like I'm having a hard time picturing ever hardcore ubidrones even pretending to care about this shit.

>Oh yeah baby, Assassin's Creed 37, I really HAVE to get the the ultra deluxe special edition to commemorate this special, once in a lifetime landmark in the series. None of the previous 36 titles, nor any of the infinite possible future titles will hold a candle to this one!

WE WUZ 800 DOLLARS N SHIT

Kek, this

>$800
>isn't even a waifu statue

I could start a whole other 40k army with that money lol

why are asians so oily

>$800
Does this include a trip to Egypt or something?