When did you grow out of Western games? For me, it was 2010

When did you grow out of Western games? For me, it was 2010.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNUeMNcVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indies still exist

Just play Underrail or something

TRIGGERED

I did the opposite and grew out of Japanese games after ffx-2

It's pretty shitty that modern Sup Forums is triggered by black people existing.

I remember when niggers was just for fun on Sup Forums.

>by black people existing.
they don't just exist in video games. they get shoe-horned into them while other races aren't represented at all. non-white representation basically just means black representation. idiot.

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, they hate shoe-horning ethnic characters for the sake of "diversity" because it's obnoxious and leads to terrible characters/games. Instead of writing a good character you conjure up a list of traits then mould a character around them.

BGE was a multi-ethnic game and it was fine, BGE2 used being multi-ethnic and multi-cultural as an obnoxious selling point to pander to SJWs said by someone who looks like she was born from the collective womb of Tumblr, that's what people have an issue with.

>Sup Forums parasite prefers eastern anime and web games.

Pottery, truely pottery.

What are games that marginalizes the achievements of my race and shames me for being intelligent and successful?

not fully but done with 90% of them in the last few years

Oh man, black guys in sports games? How unrealistic and pandering.

>LARPing as an oldfag
Try harder nigger

If my retarded friends from HS who never played anything beyond Call of Duty are playing these games its a good indication that these games arent targeted towards me anymore

White pride is an issue because it's identical to white supremacy, nobody gets upset when you say you're proud of being Irish or Polish or Ukrainian or whatever.

Only Todd can save Western games. Skyrim was the most politically-relevant videogame in years.

>western games are bad because there are black people in them
Wrong, they are bad for a completely different reason

That's pretty clearly not a political issue, it's dumb HOA's who are afraid that it might lower their property values.

I just dont like when they shoehorn black peoples

Crackdown 3 having a black protag is cool, just like it was cool with San Andreas

But Wolfenstein, Shadow Of Mordor or whatever having token black characters for the sake of diversity? No thanks

>Related movements include Black Nationalism, Black Panthers, Afrocentrism and Black Supremacism
Good goys.

The existence of blacks is offensive.

this

The issue with modern western games isn't fucking race. It's the 2ish year dev lifecycle and clusterfuck of ceos and investors who just want what x successful game had. That and the modern audience spending like dumbasses and validating every shite jew practice in the book.

Games are getting more diverse because they can now without selling poorly, same as film. Sorry you cunts don't get your shitty self insert white dudes. Next years e3 is going to need a trigger warning, jesus fuck.

it's pretty obvious when a dyke cunt comes on stage screeching about "MULTIETHNIC MULTICULTURAL" that she' is explicitly saying "fuck Trump and fuck white people"

at least that's how people hear it

here's the updated pic

im sure there is more to come

The only western games I play are from Blizzard. I used to include Valve but they haven't released a game in years.

Fucking what? This had been going on long before Daddy Oompa Loompa hit the headlines. Diversity is cool right now. Simple as. In media it's a fucking trend to be progressive. Nobody's saying fuck white people you dumb motherfucker.

It'll all blow over anyway when the games industry gets more secure with itself after journalists start their own dumb trend of writing articles on how fucking contrived the dumb shoehorning is.

Yeah the pedo VNs, the shity turn based RPGs and the Arpg coded with the ass that looks like shit and need a quantum computer to run sure are vastly superior to muh waitu piggu gamus because there are blacks in them....

Jap games areshit and will never ever compare to games with actual gameplay

youre pathetic lol

How to trigger Sup Forums so hard it implodes:
>E3 2018
>New Halo announced
>Master Chief finally removes helmet
>Is brown

hold the fuck up guys this jabroni's too mature for bickering about WESTERN, shit flinging video game board. grown ups like him only play japanese games! get him lads!

>When did you grow out of Sup Forums? for me it was 2005

Bye Felicia!

>all non white male characters are shoehorning
fuck off racist

>there's no anti-white culture going on

youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNUeMNcVw

>WWI European countries were full of black soldiers

Same

Are you not away of the people that want St. Patrick's Day cancelled?

>only good japanese game I've ever played was a pc exclusive called sengoku rance
>literally every other japanese game I've ever played, in my entire life, has been grindy bullshit designed to trick japanese children into loving work.
Your problem, not mine, philistine.

>I've only played 16 bit JRPGs

U know something? Fuck this entire generation of niggers and shit. Ill be back to snes

Blacks/women are fine in video games if it makes sense. But it being the year 2, balls deep in gaul or some shit, and 3/4ths of the legions are made of women and blacks; the shit just doesn't make sense.

The only good "western" aka non Nip dev left is Taleworlds. Everyone else is dogshit.

8, 16, 32, and 64, it doesn't matter how many bits because inevitably it's always shit.

These shitty games will come and go and be universally panned like Mafia III and ME: Andromeda. Shitty wedge politics and diversity quotas dont make good, entertaining games.

about 2010, yeah.

there's always at least ONE game a year that's worth playing.

this year for me it's sonic mania.

>Under

DROPPED