How do you guys feel about Mario and Rabbits getting a Xcom game?

How do you guys feel about Mario and Rabbits getting a Xcom game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI
gonintendo.com/stories/282420-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-to-support-amiibo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just think it's bizarre that it happened at all and even more bizarre that it releases on the same day as the Xcom 2 expansion.

i want to fuck the peach rabbid.

>people defend this Rabbids garbage but shat on #FE
I hate every single one of you

Totally baffled. They're putting a surpising amount of effort into it, though. Might even turn out pretty good.

I think it actually looks good

It genuinely looks fun, personally I don't care wether rabbids are in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI

I love turn based so I'm interested

FE was censored to oblivion. On top of that the game was mostly mediocre.

It doesn't look half as terrible as i thought it would.

Not about being nintenbro or not, it really does look like they give a fuck.

Not interested, but have fun, Nintendofans. It looks to be a better cross-over than the abysmal FExSMT.

I... actually like it. Not buying it for full price though.

Hate the censorship, that's whatever, I hate that too
Its easy as hell to uncensor it and the game is actually really good

Can't wait for Wario to gun down hundreds if not thousands of woodland animals, covering blood, on his knees, screaming "THIS ONE'S FOR WALUIGI YOU RABBIT CUNTS"

Memes aside, the gameplay was much, much better than I expected. I might actually get it, going to wait until after release and see how the full game turns out.

I hate those rabbits and everything they stand for. They are one of the worst thing to ever happen to video games.

Agreed, game was best JRPG of the year in my book until the JP release of P5 came around. Just had to play it with the uncensor patch.

The bigger question is why did Rabbid Peach sniff Peach's pussy?

what do kids love about rabbids and minions so much?

>tfw This is the closest thing for a proper FE x SMT or Codename STEAM

I want all the Mario kart 8 roster rabbidified

ambivalent
never much cared for the genre

I hear at the end of the game you have to kill the Judeo-Christian God.

Do today's kids even like rabbids? Aside from today, the last time they were relevant was a decade ago

>AHAHAH A FUCKING MINIGAME ... Hey that's cool

>only non-bullshot Ubisoft game is a Nintendo game

rlly makes you think

I'll be completely honest, I only ever played one Rabbids game and it was a DS game, kinda plain and sub-par, had some fun mini-games though, but seeing gameplay of this new cross-over, I'm sorry but I found the game kinda endearing in a fun kind of way.

I can be pretty cynical at some points and I did doubt of the concept in the first place until I came to realize it's a weird enough concept to be true (only for three posts later, getting my full blown confirmation), but honestly, while I sorta hated Rabbids back then, it wasn't due to hating Rabbids in general and to jump on the bandwagon nor because of them hogging Rayman's spotlight (I'm not even that much of a Rayman fan to be honest although I did try some of his games), but rather, part of their personalities. They seemed much tamer in this game, which I really liked.

I guess I hate their more frantic CHEESE OF DOOM side of theirs, but am fine with them if they act more Minion-ish (a bit more clever while keeping their silliness). Their designs can even come off as cute, just not with those odd red eyes they used to have.

I was even tired of Mario games in general, fuck, the gameplay worns you out after a while, but this legitimately seems a load of fun. Peach Rabbid interacting with real Peach was really fucking cute too.

I think it looks like a really fun game

Just hope it has Wario, Waluigi and their Rabbit counterparts

>How do you guys feel about Mario and Rabbits getting a Xcom game?

its more of an xcom/disgaya game really and i like SRPGs so i probably will eventually give this a go

FUCK U I JUST WANT ADVANCE WARS BUT NOT WAIFU PANDERING AS THE LAST FES GAMES!

I feel like Im hallucinating. What looks like a reskinned XCOM, starring Mario and Rabbids, made by Ubisoft. What the fuck.

It did the unthinkable, it actually looks pretty great besides the shitty rabbids. I've been shitting on this game since the rumors first popped up. Gameplay looks really interesting and the visuals are quite nice for a Switch game.

Holy shit they actually fucking are
What the fuck is up with that
I don't know if I'm going to get Rabbids if it comes out the same day as the fucking XCOM expansion.

gonintendo.com/stories/282420-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-to-support-amiibo

WAHOO

This would have been fine without the Rabbids. They never should have been created.

Literally all it would take is removing the Rabbids and I'd be hype

I might lean towards Mario, it actually looks fun.

The xcom xpac kind of underwhelmed me, I love Xcom 2, but everything shown looks like psi bullshit and heavy weaponry, the stuff in mid-late game Xcom2 which was the worst phase.

I wanted them to double down on the more guerrilla warfare but it seems like it went the DBZ route.

ready to drop all minions and just roll with the original mario characters, hope there is perma death so I dont have to see them

>permadeath
>you miss a 95% shot and peach is raped to death by fucking rabbids
>no more peach ever now

hot