It's up to them to save this disaster

It's up to them to save this disaster

If they're shit this is going to go down as one of the worst E3's in recent times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuvN4YcJ0ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Microsoft already saved E3 though

>it's another increasingly nervous sonybro desperately tries to cling to another fanbase after seeing how good other conferences were thread

Soon.

Y'all mind if we save E3?

Friendly reminder that your thread will die since you didn't use a bait image that is clearly bias towards your favorite company.
Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a joke.

Nintendo already fucked it up with Rabbids, so that just leaves Sony.

Isn't Nintendo's E3 going to be like half an hour?

>Implying Ubisoft hasn't been the best so far
Oh well, can we at least agree that Bethesda sucked ass?

nintendo doesn't even have an actual conference, you should be glad op is letting on you.

Ubisoft was meh, it's just that the last 3 have been such complete trash that it looks spectacular

It's going to be "rapid fire" format like the Direct, and then go into more depth at the treehouse later on.

2bh I didnt like that format but w/e. It's probably going to be 90% games no one cares about, 10% Splatoon and ARMS.

>nintendo
>Relevant

Sony will win as always

Yes it is. Fucking embarassing.
>10 minutes of Mario x Rabbids
>15 minutes of Mario 06

Please don't shit my thread up with your fanboy consolewar garbage

>Papua New Guinea
Makes sense

>papua new guinea
u wot?

Check the flag

Sony has become shit company. Not as bad as Ubishit but still

THIS.
Jesus H. Christ, everything so far has been such politically and racially motivated, twisted and perverted degenerate trash.

It's really up to Japan to save fucking video games AGAIN.
Sony+Nintendo you are our only hope!

That isn't Ubisoft user

RULE NUMBER 1 FOR MAKING GOOD VIDEOGAMES

STAY AWAY FROM POLITICS. Why do NO western devs understand this?

When's Nintendo please and thank you

Why is MGR so good then?

MGR was from a simpler time....

Microsoft and Nintendo will save E3 even though Microsoft didn't have Halo and Nintendo will most likely not have Metroid. Sony will be Ubisoft and show off cinematic and Activision trash again.

But sony is blue, steam is black.

Reminder that Nintendo will have a Direct followed by hours of Treehouse shenanigans. Not necessarily a conference like the Switch event back in January.

It's kinda weird how so many of you guys get that part twisted so often.

>Microsoft was good. No fluff, only games.

>Ubisoft was surprisingly good. No #girlwood.

>New Wolfenstein coming out

>The Evil Within 2 coming out

>Ace Combat 7 got a bitching new trailer ahead of everybody

It's been the best E3 in years in my opinion. Why is it a disaster?

Is it wrong that I can no longer tell the difference between Sony and Ubisoft?

Sonybro here. I don't even fucking care.
1 hour of Splatoon 2 treehouse will be better than all the cancerous trash combined from E3 so far.
I just want video games ffs. I don't want MUH MULTICULTURALISM MUH MULTIETHNICISM MUH RACIAL CONFLICT KILL WHITEY WITH THIS STRONK INDEPENDANT AFRO WOMYN shoved down my throat.
I'm really getting tired of that shit. I play video games for escapism.

Microsoft had that, yet the opinion on here was they that had the worst conference. Really makes you think huh

fucking this , not even consolewar shit , when i saw this image i thought at least one sony game was between all that pile multiethnic garbage

>Microsoft had that
lol, no.

How does it feel knowing not many people care about metroid?

They showed 40 games straight, no bullshit, and most of them showed actual gameplay. You just want video games, no pandering, no bullshit? You had it.

I agree that Microsoft was good, but I'm a little disappointed that we barely got to see any actual gameplay from Wolfenstein 2. That said I am hyped for Metro in spite of that, so my opinion on that is worth a little less.

they also showed a porsche and the based esportsman

>1 hour of Splatoon 2
Why the fuck would anyone want this, it's by far the most casual shooter ever made.
How can you bitch about games and then say "I want to see an hour of what wouldn't pass as a f2p korean shooter on pc"

If they wanted to win over the Sup Forums crowd, they would've just threw Banjo Threeie, Halo 6, get some guy to throw up on stage and call it a day.

90% of those games were forgettable indie trash

because that's the type of shit people are hankering for on nintendo, when they're not off pretending to love playing mario games

>splatoon

>not cancerous trash

I care, and if many are calling for Nintendo's heads if it's not shown then I'm sure others care too.

Why is every show other than Sony's and Nintendo's always so bad? It's literally the same deal every single year

So far:
Microsoft > Ubisoft > EA >>>> Bethesda > PC Gamer

but most of mario games are fun , what the fuck are you talking about

I'm from the future and Sony won. I won't spoil anything but you KNOW what's going to happen! Yes.. "that". Nintendo did pretty good too.

I missed PC gamer because of uni, why was it so awful?

>both are nip organisations
Hmm, really makes you think.

Sony's e3 conference:
Death Stranding
Detroit: Become Human
Dreams
Kingdom Hearts 3
God of War
Spider-Man
Hellblade
Dark Cloud 3
Tenchu
Jak and Daxter

Because they aren't and you're irrationally putting your own false conclusions upon reality. Weeaboo.

O-okay fag , tell me ,what are some games when i can have genuine fun , no just "pretending"

The only original thing they showed that was even a little worthwhile was XCOM DLC
Everyone was there for Bannerlord and then they showed 30 seconds of generic M&B combat with no interview or anything, they didn't even show anything new in the combat
It was basically 90% talking and US GAMERS jokes, 9% trailers/videos for games that everyone already knew about for a while, and 1% original content, which happened to be DLC

sounds shit

I'm a nintendobro and sony really already won. Nintendo isn't going to show shit in 30minutes. BoTW a decent game isn't even talked about on Sup Forums anymore, while people are still fucking talking about bloodborne persona 5

>Death Stranding
>Kingdom Hearts 3
>Hellblade
>Jak and Daxter
Nope

>mfw glorious nippon games steal the show and induce the most buzz again this year.

>Jak and Daxter
You really want Jak and Daxter from NuNaughty Dog?

And those 40 games were forgettable trash that no one actually cares about. Literally the only good games shown throughout the 4 conferences were DBZ, Cuphead, and Code Vein. Sony and Nintendo are hopefully going to show actual games like they do every year, and not triple A tripe or indie shit.

>God Of War
>Last of Us 2
>Days Gone
>Bloodborne 2
>Uncharted DLC
>Monster Hunter
>Horizon Zero dawn DLC
>3 New IPs
>Playstation Vita 2
>New Killzone
>A proper Warhawk sequel
>Death Stranding
>Detroit: Become Human
>Spider-Man
>Price reduction to PS+

Sony won.

> triple A is shit
here's a tripleA that's guaranteed better than anything the PS4 will show
youtube.com/watch?v=DuvN4YcJ0ZA
it will also run much better on the x1x than the ps4pro

>wanted Beyond Good and Evil 2 but it's now SJW infested garbage, a prequel, and online focused
>everything else looked like shit with the exception of Assassin's Creed Origins

Bethesda did better than Ubisoft because at least they had Wolfenstein 2. No one should fucking care about The Evil Within 2 when the first game was gutter trash.

I like both companies but I don't really have any hopes for either.

Sony:
>opens with 10 min gameplay of Uncharted DLC
>people come on stage, say how amazing they are for 15 minutes
>10 minutes of boring Destiny 2 gameplay
>10 minutes of boring CoD WW2 gameplay (Im kinda interested in WW2 setting but I dont really have hopes for it)
>praise themselves again, show some boring VR shit and some indie reel
>reel of actually good games they won't show but they will add glimpses for 2 seconds (Yakuza 6 and other weeb stuff)
>maybe a trailers for Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Detroid, etc., so people still now they're making it - if not a trailer they will include it in the reel mentioned above
>show closes with 10 minutes of fucking nuGod of War shit they presented last year

Nintendo:
>only 30 minutes of content
>pretty much all shovelware garbage
>at best we'll get obscure weeb games
>nothing new announced
>some splatoon 2 and Mario footage

I bet Mario will be great and they'll probably show a lot on Treehouse, but it's nothing I would rush to buy Switch for.

not really surprised microsoft,sony and nintendo are gonna be the only good ones

>persona 5
waifu circlejerk threads
>bloodborne
desilusional fags waiting a sequel
also every botw thread converts into a consolewar shit by sonybros ,maybe thats the reason