Tell me why the video game industry is not dead?

Tell me why the video game industry is not dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuvN4YcJ0ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Why do you hate black people?
please no anecdotes like webms of black people fighting

Because Japan is still making games

>only plays console AAA crap

>I can't believe a black man plays football, this is totally unheard of.

Because its a lot of fun

Black people doesn't make a game bad
That most of these plays absolutely the same does.

It's not the time, yet. When Global Jewry is in the ashes, they have my permission to die.

>Debate me
>but please no evidence of black people being awful

Are you trying to be a stereotype or what

Japan will save it like Sony and Nintendo will save E3.

Beyond Good and Evil was so unnecessary. I actually don't want it anymore. The monkey was annoying enough but another nigress because why not?! And why do they have to say fuck 20 times? Does it make them look cool? Do 13 year olds only buy games if they see some nigger monkey swear?
I don't understand this industry anymore.

>last time it was "too many white men"
>this time it's the opposite
Games are dead

y'know what, if this gets hot geeky black girls into video games. then fuck it. I just want a non-white girl to sperg out with about media.

the nips brah, the nips will save us. Believe in the nips.

they do little and want alot

>western video games are dead
>therefore the entire industry is dead
kek

leftism wouldnt exist if not for its own policies parasitzing the culture and society hosting it for the benefit of itself and the weak

Besides the asthetics, nips games are almost generic as fuck with some exceptions

Everything about it is embarrassing.
Those 'journalists' were right all along, gamers are dead. There is not a single one of these AAA console story-game franchises that isn't a steaming pile of shit, and almost always now pushing a race and gender driven political agenda.
And the sad fact is that your typical gamer is such a beta faggot that they will simply continue purchasing this stuff, until thier entire cabinet is filled with farcry 1 through 8, assasins creed 20, call of duty 36.
Be ashamed of yourselves you cucks.

>posting on an anime imageboard
>is likely a flabby nerd that can't even bench 100 pounds
>talking about the weak

lol

i can bench more than my weight nigger

Because dem crackas be mad yo! Lmao the dawn of the black renaissance is coming you jive turkeys.

Tell me instead what makes you think it is dead. Video games are more popular than ever before. That's literally the definition of "not dead"

in some cases it feels a bit on the nose, especially since with all this they still pick all the same, either a woman or black.

Assassins Creed 1 started with an arab dude out of all things, and that didnt looked forced, nothing about it looked forced, but now when you can pick anyone and its just one of those (that so happen to be "trendy") its kind of taken with a grain of salt.

Although from your pic there are a lot of unfair picks like Far Cry (secondary character), Assassins Creed (another secondary character,) or Beyond Good and Evil (it was already a very random cast).

At least Star Wars has an indian, but the woman part of it is already starting to get tiresome with the Star Wars franchise.

what do you mean op

>lmao fuckin white kids wantin to grow up to be white men

whats the problem here?

The slavs already saved us. Saved the whole E3 in fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=DuvN4YcJ0ZA

>Assassins Creed 1 started with an arab dude
lol, an arab dude that was white as snow and spoke with an american accent.