Untitled

who the fuck is that

LOL GOOD GOY DONT YOU SEE THAT KILLING NAZIS IS A SJW DREAM YOU DUMB COMMIE FAGGOT DEGENERATE NIGGERS RUINING MY GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>they're talking about the hateful SJW messages in our shitty games
>that's not ABOUT VIDEOGAMES ENOUGH!
>SO WE CAN SHUT IT DOWN NOW RIGHT?

moot 2013

LET IT GO~

I saw this topic and scrolled through the front page.

Literally every other topic was bout video games.

Things are not nearly as bad as they were in 2011. Chill.

Tom with an extra o

Political Opinions regarding Video Games do not equal Video Games containing a political opinion.

His point is moot when the developers are intentionally making the games political.

What the fuck did you expect? When you use marketing terms like "diversity" to sell your game?

But of course I'm going to be called a polfag

I got a 3 day ban yesterday for making a thread about Stormblood. Meanwhile there were 100 waifu and Sup Forums threads up at the time

What do you think moot is doing right now?

>complaining about "hateful SJW messages" as he puts the word nigger in every other post to prove what a bad boy he is
Almonds: activated

this is the only thread not talking about video games

Probably making captchas harder to solve

>Diversity is political

You're not a Sup Forumsfag. You're just a /retard/.

forced diversity is political

yeah because it totally was used to market the first beyond good and evil right?
idiot

a literal who

Tom made 500 million dollars. He isn't Zuckerberg rich but he knew Myspace was going to decline so he cashed in when he needed to.

B-B-B-B-B-BUT......!!!!!!
B-BUT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS
WAAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAH

yeah

except when mods sold out this place to Ubi so they can shill their ''masterpieces'' of art

Moot was a faggot

Too bad Moot doesn't own the board anymore. This is reddit territory now, kiddo.

I want Moot's jawline