Fun-looking gameplay

>fun-looking gameplay
>nice crisp hd mario visuals
>stellar animation
>grant kirkhope music
>miyamoto approved
>based genre
>fun mario adventure with cutscenes that isnt about peach getting kidnapped

is it just sonydronys pretending this looks bad? I'm supposed to ignore all the positive things just because it has rabbits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piRQkAV-_HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm supposed to ignore all the positive things just because it has rabbids?

Yes.

Also because it's against the rules to like anything on Sup Forums.

I liked it. Those combo setups were fucking nuts, and want to see more

that was a really easy prediction

I was blasting it but that was before I had any details about the gameplay. If it was anything like I thought itd be, I'd continue shitting on it.

What kinda retard holds onto an opinion even after the details have been revealed and facts established

From the moment it was revealed people were asking 'What if it's good?'

I doubt it but if it manages to get some difficulty over the course of the game this could be pretty good. The mechanics are certainly there. Cutscenes are not gonna be great however

>Ubisoft, not Nintendo, just thoroughly saved gaming
>Sony getting BTFO this year as usual, but this time by fucking Ubisoft

Nintendo wins even before their conference starts

>ubisoft getting their dirty sexual french hands on princess peach

>little baby shit for faggots
>homosexual rabbit dressed up as a rabbit swinging his hips around with crooked teeth
kill yourself amiibofag, go buy final fantasy tactics instead

I thought she was going to lose her teeth.

I cant fucking wait

but the waifus

what you guys didn't know was that rabbids games are good actually
you just saw everyone say it looked like shit because rabbids and didn't even bother to form an opinion
and now you're starting to see that rabbids games aren't that bad
so fuck you cunt

That and because it's nUbisoft. You know they will find a way to ruin it all.

I will give it a chance just because of Kirkhope, but no more.

how can they go buy final fantasy tactics if they kill themselves?

no-logic fags BTFO

I hope Peach is fun to play as

I like my peaches with sauce.

>Mario characters are objectively worse than their rabbid impersonators to make you use thrm
>if you still refuse the game forces you to play as the rabbids because fuck you
>cutscenes with the rabbids screaming are many times louder than the rest of the game and are unskippable
>game is 50% such cutscenes
screencap this

>Rabbids Go Home existed
It was actually a pretty fun take on the whole boring suburbia life stuff, because the humour focus wasn't on the Rabbids for the most part, but the human world they were roaming.

I'll give you some sauce on your peach.

Ya know what?

Fuck the "Hate Rabbids" meme, I'm going in dry.

I was mostly talking about the game, not Babby, shit legitimately looks fun and the buns seem to be tamer than usual.

She will be if you're dobson

>fun-looking gameplay

It looks boring as fuck though.

>nice crisp hd mario visuals

That somehow manage to look more generic than New Super Mario Bros.

>it comes out on the same day as the Xcom 2 expansion
What the fuck

As a hardcore Nintendo fan, this crossover is fucking terrible. Why did Ubisoft feel the need to remind me Rabbids exist? They're as bad as minions.

source

It looks decent gameplay-wise, but I am really worried about the length and story.

Like, is there any example of a tactical RPG that was good and didn't have a lot of story?
Like, I don't see how they could keep you going with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi and some rabbids for even 5 hours without a real connection to the gameplay through a decent plot progression.

Y-you too

>People stop shitting on it when they fijally see what it looks like and isn't as bad as expected

Wooahh....... that guy is a genius...... he really predicted the future.....

No matter how shittyily they proform, Nintenbros always proclaim they won. I just can't comprehend this level of delusion

This thrad just perpetuates the fact that Nintendofags will eat anything that you throw at them

nice meme boyo

If we saw the exact 1:1 dumbed down gameplay but swapped Mario characters out for Sonic characters or Playstation characters, everyone would be shitting on it.

Well memes become reality so thanks for proving me right?

>Sonic characters aren't as charming as Nintendo characters

wow, you're a genius.

>Playstation characters
who

I thought she was gonna fuck herself with it

I am carefully optimistic. The game looks like they actually put some effort, i wish it had been a Nintendo only project instead to be sure it will not be half assed... but if it has enough content and challenge i could definitely get behind it, little neat idea.

>but swapped Mario characters out for Sonic characters or Playstation characters
If you swapped out the Mario characters for any other Nintendo series characters everyone would be shitting on it
>ZELDA RUINED
>METROID RUINED
>STAR FOX RUINED
>PIKMIN RUINED
>ANIMAL CROSSING RUINED
>F-ZERO RUINED
>KIRBY RUINED

No shit, no one likes Sonic characters

>?

good move

Now I'm thinking about how a Kirby SRPG would play.

It pretty much gets a free pass because it's Mario.

it's hasn't been a month yet though, he was wrong go suck a dick

I might actually have liked it, but it has the Rabbids characters that I can't stand.

If it was just Mario characters I'd be fine with it. The only thing I don't like about the game are the Rabbids

>next step: Convince Gamers

>That somehow manage to look more generic than New Super Mario Bros.

Here's your (You)

I'd probably be amused if they had Cole and Kratos runnign around a sugar world with screaming rabbits cosplaying as their mortal enemies/Kratos' dead family.

>>miyamoto approved
Miyamoto throws an autism fit over the partners in Paper Mario, but he approved this shit.
He needs to retire.

wouldn't that be painful?

if it was, damn she took it like a champ

Kirby fans tend to applause these kind of spin offs.
Look at Canvas Curse.

No fucking shit, retard. Mario is a flexible series unlike the ones you mentioned.

Dumbed down X-com for toddlers

ESLs aren't allowed to have opinions.

God I fucking hate faggots like this
Day fucking ONE of the leak people were saying "What if it's good?"
Also you can throw out a million wild guesses and one will eventually be right

there has been no RNG shown yet so it's automatically better than every garbage "strategy" RPG like fire emblem/xcom

She probably smells like shit too cuz she can't wipe effectively

>toddlers shitting on Fire Emblem just to defend this crap
What a time to be alive

Translation
>I got my ass handed to me in real strategy games so i need one that holds my hand and give me a cookie when i win

The problem about Miyamoto is that he is obsessed with gameplay. the Rabbids game happened because they showed a gameplay he hasn't done and he doesn't know Xcom exists.

Paper mario while its good it's the same gameplay, so for Miyamoto's autism that's bad.

I got the first Rayman: Raving Rabbids game on the Wii when it was released and it was a lot of fun
I was also 13 but it was a cool game

I'm an idort, Fire emblem is a fucking trash series along with any "strategy" game that relies on RNG

>real strategy
>Randomness focus

KEK

Oh Grant does the music for this game? That's pretty rad

>Fire emblem is a fucking trash series
opinion immediately discarded

It's going to be 2easy4me. i'm looking forward to the Mario lore though.

Explain to me why I should blindly accept your definition of fun, while you mindlessly hate on every single game that isn't exclusive to the Switch or a Nintendo console in general.

>>F-ZERO RUINED

Every game would be instantly improved with Captain Falcon added. This is fact.

>being a fire emblem fag

just kill yourself my man

this game looks extremely gay lmao

>Randomness focus
More like git gud and stop crying

MORE HUMAN RABBID PEACH

It's a real monkey paw situation for him if you ask me

>"YOU GET TO DO A MARIO GAME!"
>"Really?! AWESOME!"
>"But it's gonna be a rabbids crossover and most gamers are going to hate it on principle"
>"O-oh...Okay..."

Wow, you sure showed me.

PREDICTION TIME

Rabbids aside, the game is going to be extremely shallow and repetitive, yet nintentoddlers will suck its cock for months saying it's "fun" and "original".

Meanwhile actual tactic games will get ignored as always.

Are you fucking retarded? Mario has a million spin-off or different genre games, of course it gets a free pass
There's like 6 different sports games, Smash Bros is essentially a Mario game, 2D games, 3D games, Galaxy/3D world, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Of fucking course the character with the most experience in branching out to other genres is acceptable
Also it would ruin the other franchises because how often is a new Kirby, Metroid, Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin, F-Zero, or Animal Crossing game released? Mario gets a new fucking game like every year

Nintenbros actually accepting Rabbids solely because Nintendo told them too? Actual retards.

Because that's retarded and not even my opinion.

Super Lucky's Tale looks cool.

Here ya go, user. youtube.com/watch?v=piRQkAV-_HE

>onydronys

First thing a drone has to do is insult

Why are Nintenbros so butt hurt?

You know I'm right but you can't prove me wrong so you are just devolved into throwing insults

I play harder strategy games like SC and AoE, Fire emblem is one of the easier games in the genre. I've given this trash series 3 tries with shadow dragon, path of radiance, and sacred stones; all were fucking shit

Sony being successful causes an unprecedented amount of butthurt on Sup Forums.

Am I the only one who just wants sauce on this?

>Because that's retarded and not even my opinion.
Then prove it through your actions. Stop making retarded threads that say "why does everyone dislike it? It's fun, you can't hate it!".

Sorry I'm not 10 years old

>the game is going to be extremely shallow and repetitive

It's ok when every other game does it.

wtf? why isnt she screaming in pain?

I've never made one of those threads, jackass.

he was also not very happy with GoldenEye being too voilent. he wanted an ending sequence where Bond visited all the injured Villians at the hospital. This is not a joke

It's fake

>literally made a thread that says "only sonydronies would hate this game"

Get your console warring garbage out of here.

Modern FE games are EZ sure but XCOM is many things but bullshit is not one of them, the fact people can ace it on Ironman Impossible difficulty means you are just being a bitch for giving up and calling the game unfair

This game and the Beyond Good and Evil shitposting makes me sad that people forgot about how Ubisoft made Black Flag sailing its own game.

My biggest question is: Is the Peach Rabbid a trap/ a very feminine gay? He/she is sure uses a lot of hip/butt movements. Not to mention he/she is bottomless.

Nigga I haven't made a thread on Sup Forums since 2013.

Not everyone is a console warring retard. Some of us actually enjoy games

JUST