Fire Emblem Heroes

*teleports behind your mage*
Time to suffer!
*kills your Reinhardt*
It was good for me.

If only it was a lance to remove her from this world.

>as seen on Reddit!

How would you know it's from Reddit?

Is there any reason to keep the 4* LucinaMarth? You can't give Falcion to anybody right?

It's exclusive?

No, and unless you want a Neutral Lucina I guess there's no reason for you to keep her.

Glad the vantage banner continues after the reveal of the next new heroes.I'll get my Magvel guys then go for a Rein

>le flebbit boogeyman xD

How does it feel being one of the biggest autists on Sup Forums of all things?

Should I add my neutral Olivia to my horsie team of Xander, Reinhardt and Cecilia?

Pot, meet kettle!

>tfw only 11k points

Why the fuck did they make a two week event that requires you to farm it so fucking much with what looks like a op seal as the real final reward ?

Isn't it supposed to be a quick play and forget game ?

If you feel the potential 1st turn cross-map Thundercocking would be worth it.

Should I put close counter and ardent sacrifice on my newly acquired +atk -hp thundercock?

Use her to help the 5* inherit new skills.

>close counter
That doesn't sound like Death Blow to me.

death blow
lancebreaker
whatever
moonbow

I need a good red mage, Ike can only kill Veronica if he has Aether, which happens almost never and I keep losing which is like 200-300 points, I don't know if at this pace I'll make it to 5* Masked Lucina, should I try to roll Tharja? Is Sophia even remotely viable?

Fuck you too score attack.

>Is Sophia even remotely viable?
Not in the slightest.

Your best option at this point is rolling for Tharja.

Sophia would work but you'll probably want to put Triangle Adept on her and keep her away from blues because she's going to get doubled by everything.

>47,000 points
>rank 2758
We're not hitting the 1 billion mark, are we?

rip your speed, but you can just kite until your special keeps coming up.

She can work, but she'd require a fair bit of investment to be useful, and she's still easily the worst red mage.

We're gonna have to hope that the whales carry our asses again. On the other hand, this might be a wake-up call for IS to deal with lack of content and TT being too harsh for most people and newbies.

We already did I thought.

I think the owl's twitter would've mentioned it if it did.

What are some good skills for her?
Should I just use similar skills as Reg Lucina builds for her?

meant for

She's literally Lucina so yes.

Yes, especially if you got a bad roll for regular Lucina.

Stop using dancers.

It's a neutral Lucina, so if you don't have a better Lucina then build her like you would regularly. If you do, meme it up. I think I'm gonna give her Triangle Adept and Wings of Mercy.

I'M SORRY BUT IT'S ALL I REALLY HAVE

Can I reach 5* Masked Lucina just by doing hard mode and with 20~ Stamina Potions?

Marth+1?

Inferno Cop season 2 is looking pretty good

Who goes well with +spd Eirika?

Nino, and other Infantry -Blade users.

Wish I had a dozen stamina bottles so I could just grind the tempest all day. Instead I am forced to make every single run count because I only have a couple bottles left. If you could buy bottles I think I would.

No, welcome to the grind any mobage typically faces. At least compared to rhythm games, it's not as mindless because of unit placements and skillsets, although this can be considered a negative as well due to the randomness of it all.
With time management, it doesn't seem as arduous.

Yes, although Lunatic is better if you can just get to Veronica.

you can buy orbs, which refill at 99 stam per 1 orb

Post your whale bingo cards

But the whole point of doing these trials is to get orbs.

You can spend orbs to refill your stamina

there are still those nintendo online points or whatever when linking your account, you can get some poitons there if you didn't already

why would you spend money on stam pots to get orbs when you could just buy orbs then

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>guy wants to buy stam pots
>tell him he can buy orbs which accomplish the same thing
>suddenly jewish
take that shit to Sup Forums

>Yes, although Lunatic is better if you can just get to Veronica.
Doesn't matter if I keep losing to her? If that's the case then I wouldn't mind using up all the potions, honestly

>Saving Orbs is now considered whaling

not sure what is meant by "baits in the arena"

>kills my Reinhardt

Not when I've got Biotic Grenade, fuccboi.

Sophia will work, tri adept would help seal the deal. She will be almost useless against anything else though so I recommend just putting her on your second team. Survival is worth almost no points anyway

like, for example putting a hector as the first unit for defense then making the rest horse emblem to catch people off guard

Yes.
Hard 5/5 A Speed A Survival +40% is 252 points, while
Lunatic 6/7 maps cleared +40% is 336
Lunatic 5/7 +40% is 280
Lunatic 6/7 +20% is 288
(also posted in that chart's bottom right)
When you need just 153 Score/Run for 5* Marth, assuming you've reached yesterday's/today's benchmark of 8600 ~ 10800, any will do.

Does that even do anything? You cant switch your team, 90% of people who play the game pick advanced every time anyway.

Don't have Nino and Tharja is my only infantry -blade user at the moment, could anyone else I have work?

>TFW already have quickened pulse seal
>Got like 6k feathers from hero merit alone
feels great

You can back out and not lose your streak.
I run a full dragon team and almost never fight horse teams unless i'm not paying attention. Just not worth the hassle.

i don't know, but i get like 1-2 defense wins per season so i'll take every chance i get

tri angle adept oliva can solo her in two turns if she goes at her with full hp.

>tfw literally impossible for my team to score high enough for tier 20
See you lads back in 18 then.

>tfw almost at the pulse seal too
>tfw only have one team that can easy go through the tempest
>tfw 4 maxed HM characters
maybe I'll go for another few orbs afterwards then start to grind HM even if my point gain will slow down significantly

I never knew that. backing out is for filthy cowards though.

I would do it if they showed me a map instead of a unit

That's what I've started to do at ~45k. Just run backup team that needs HM as far as they can (usually ~3 maps on average) then clean up with the main team.

>charges Iceberg
>Limit Breaks your "tank"
nice Def, nerd

>Which happens almost never
My ike always has Aether by that point, even if he doesnt he can just 1v1 her with a speed buff and vantage up

It does, and can catch someone really off guard.

How many Lucinas does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

So if I reach 8600 ~ 10800 points by today I just could just keep doing lunatic until the end and get her? Barely sitting at 4k points with 25 stamina pots

Ive been rotating units in that need hero merit, since fem robin is at 2k I put in "Marth" now and swaped out Ryoma for Ike after he hit 2k. Will Swap Ike for Camus and "Marth" for lissa if they hit 2k

So out of curiosity, what should I look to be doing for my current 5*s? Any I should make into 5*?

No abilities have been passed on to anyone. I could get caps of my 3*s but it might take forever. I would like to actually improve my team rather than just barely scraping by.

>Whalewithshitluck.jpg

almost 2 days ahead for qp.
At least I know I'll get it.

Got a HP-, Res+ Female Corrin. What units need Draconic Gaze?

Can't bait from the start this is going to suck for my score.

what is this I've never seen a setup like this did they just patch this in?

Eirika, Cherche, Fae and Nino are your best options. Marth is pretty good (at least my +Attack/-HP one is) so you can up him too if you want, and Crumb pulls of Brave Sword well I've heard, but you really want a Brave Sword+ for that extra Might and that's another 20k investment for you.

I can't help but roll whenever I hit 20 orbs, even if I couldn't care less about the current banners
How do you curb the gambling addiction Sup Forumsros

Someone will a -cooldown to special (killer lance, minerva etc) that way you get a way better Moonbow.

You mean Draconic Aura, right? Don't forget that she has 4* Hone Atk 3 as well, and it's well worth inheriting. Generally you'll want Aura on units with ~50+ Atk.

Yeah.
26000/252 = 103 runs
26000/336 = 77 runs
26000/280 = 93 runs
26000/288 = 90 runs
Since there's 9 days left of the event (14 runs/day), there's 126 runs you can do; save your pots for later if you get lazy or busy.

Guilty. I spent a bit here and there, granted about $20 or so of what I've spent was effectively free money. I have about 80 or so fucking 3*s. My luck is fucking horrid.
I've actually been pretty heavily considering Nino just because they're cute, but one is level 2, so I can't check what her IVs actually are without making her level 20. I'd have to check the other, but I think it's -SPD/+DEF.

>3 reinhardt banners
>le wahle

kek

remind yourself that your waifu in a wedding dress could be in the next banner
it worked for me, lyn is mine now

Hate this map so much.

help....me...

Thanks you very much, user

>Draconic Aura Quickened Pulse Minerva
I like it
Dragon Fang is even better if you're willing to take a hit, which Minerva will usually be able to do.

I get ~500 points for clearing the 5/5 battle with a/a/40%.
If I win the 7/7 I get ~550 tops because I go so slow and use all 4 teams. If I lose I get get ~330. Overall doing the 5/5 nets me better results.

>move nowi to tree
>dance and move to right
>fuck lilina

wow that was hard

If you up Nino, you'll definitely want to up Eirika next so she can buff Nino's attack.

>forgetting to hide your orb and feather count
Hacked

I have a +Def -Res regular Lucina, is the neutral >Marth better?

Want all the rewards, can I make it?

>rip your speed, but you can just kite until your special keeps coming up.

It dropped my score massively and only netted 422 points. Score attack really fucking with me.