This is kazuya mishima, who grows up to become a rapist

this is kazuya mishima, who grows up to become a rapist

say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEec2bm3KVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's only a little boy yet he has the eyebrows of a fully grown japanese man.

Who did he rape? I don't know the lore.

rapist? Jun wasnt raped, she approached him herself. You could watch Tekken 2 story video, its in gallery section of Tekken 7.

Anna

It's the Mishima gene

See I understand that's Kazuya but they didn't have to make him look like a shrunken mini me version of Kazuya. At least give him a different hair cut.

He's got good taste.

his dad did nothing wrong

He should've just killed Kazuya on the spot. What did he have to gain from throwing him off the cliff?

If he wasn't a devil then a perfectly good kid is dead.

If he was a devil he will live and there is now a pissed off devil kid to deal with.

He really didn't though.

he chose a cliff that was too short

Because tigers throw their young off cliffs and only raise the ones that climb back up user, duh

Not up on my tekken lore; did Kazuya actually become a rapist?

>hot and muscular man
>needing to rape anyone

That not how it works.

Heihachi did nothing wrong

It wasn't rape tho hehe

They do? That's pretty cool actually.

>not killing Kazuya when he can
>imprison and starve Jinpachi

*Mesatsus your path*

This. His reasoning was just as retarded as the witch trials which were designed to kill a normal person but a witch would survive.

If he suspected that strongly that Kazuya was a devil, then kill him on the spot. If there's doubt, then raise him like a son. Doing something that would kill a human but let a devil survive and make him super pissed off at you is the literal worst option.

calling bullshit, give sauce

Shota Kazuya a cute

the rape was consensual
you should know this by now

I'm still confused, did Kazumi marry him with the intention to kill him, or did she genuinely love him and the devil was an alter-ego she had no control over / didn't even know about?

Its not rape if she was asking for it.

What was the purpose of Jin in the story?
Will they releaseanother story mode for seven or do we have to wait until Tekken 8?

Probably just setup for 8. So instead of Kazuya vs Heihachi it'll be Jin vs Kazuya, it's symbolic or some shit.

Did anyone else feel like literally nothing happened in the story? It went on for a while but not much got done.

Jinpachi doesnt considered to be ancient evil or something? He had a giant mouth that shot fireballs.

That was after he die and get possesed though, so yeah, Heihachi's fuck up

They put bighead mode in the game?

>absolute power in two fighting games
>never killed anyone

just let him loose god damnit

>rich af
>been /fit/ since he was 12
>smart and powerful around the world
>cybernetic enhancement
>can fucking fly
Anna wanted the dick, especially since she worked for him and is an assassin with a normal sex life. Jun was his Kazumi but she wasn't batshit and died due to his lack of control.

Keep your /h/ shit there, fuck your head cannon

His corpse was reanimated by an ancient spirit because Heihachi left him to die under the Honmaru

Heihachi was always an asshole Kazumi being another one doesn't make anything he did after justified

>press 1+2 to throw Kazuya off a cliff

Well, Heihachi died. That's fairly significant. And we get to see Kaz's mom. Pretty much just that though.
He only fights worthy opponents to the death and lets small pigs walk so he can get a prize hog later. Although apparently Akuma is one of the biggest believers in a given person's potential ever though, actually a good guy.

Except he had no desire to raise him anymore, he likely would've killed him anyway

No.

Do you think they'll have the balls to keep Heihachi dead?

But he was repaying Kazumi's debt, isn't that a special situation where he can just kill them? I get that you probably couldn't do that for the sake of tekken as a series but shit pisses me off still. I feel like a 12 year old but I think Akuma is sick and he just gets cucked 90% of the time

I have no clue, but it depends on whether she was demon'd up when she said "I only married into this family to kill you because you're a plague on the earth blah blah"

He-Man!

I have entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament!

And soon, Castle Greyskull will be mine, nyahahaha!

Demon'd up. Probably explains why Kazuya fluctates between irredeemable villain and anti-hero.

Wait how do you turn their skin grey?

What I wanna know is when the fuck Akuma needed saving.

And just take his SF3 3S ending as latest canon appearance where he sinks a whole fucking submarine with kongou kokuretsu zan and the text is like "AND THEN AKUMA ATTAINED BASICALLY MARTIAL ARTS GOD MODE AND FUCKED SHIT UP FOREVER. THE END" or some shit I recall

>press 3+4 instead
>football kick him off
>mfw

It was metaphorical. She saved his life by introducing him to the path of Jesus Christ, our savior.

>he sinks
No. He kicked a sunk destroyed submarine back to the surface.

i think its the "tan" customisation, but for bryan its blue cyborg i think.

it's the "tan" option for bryan fury, since he's a zombie or some shit

I've been wondering that myself. I foresee one of several things happening:

>Heihachi returns with some previously unheard of new power, Shin Heihachi or whatever
>Mecha-Heihachi created by Lee to fight the Zaibatsu
>a new character revealed to he Heihachi's unknown protege takes up his fighting style
And what I hope for the most
>this is the last Tekken game and Namco reboots the entire franchise with a new setting and characters while retaining all the mechanics

bryans tan option turns him blue greenish since he is a cyborg, not everyone has it

>Kazuya's mother has genetic 'devil' lineage, not Heihachi as Heihachi proves by fathering Lars.
>Kazuya's devil gene, when activated, causes him mostly to lust for pure revenge on his father and nothing more.
>Jun Kazama approaches Kazuya of her own accord when Kazuya owns the Mishima Zaibatsu, and probably wealthiest bastard in the world at the time.
>Jun fails to warn Kazuya of whatever this worst bullshit-of-all-time-but-canon 'attracting power' she possesses.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEec2bm3KVE

>Jun's power somehow 'subdues' Kazuya like a magical date rape drug.
>*literally five minutes after meeting*
Jun: "I'm pregnant"
Kazuya: "Dafuq? I didn't even penetrate yet!"
Jun: "But I saw a bed"
Kazuya: "But how! Our clothes are still on, you impossibly fertile hippe! Get the fuck out my building, I gotta kick my dad's ass again."
>This supposedly makes Kazuya a rapist.

It's bad enough that you know nothing about tekken, but this is literally the single most enduring thing to the tekken canon that NOBODY gets wrong but the low-life faggots trying to inject an agenda to boost ryona doujin production.

Does anyone else want to throw their dad off a cliff?

I like it. Wish he was playable. TTT3 when?

What the fuck is the devil gene exactly?
What the fuck is the Tekken story for that matter as well

His legacy will live on

It's probably based on some Japanese legend of a chick fucking an oni and making spawns, but now with a modern twist.

Good job at get rid of that old fool muh boi.

Jinpachi and Lee want to talk with you.

Heihachi fucked a qt waifu
Waifu was a demon all along

Shenanigans happen

Semen demons not even once

I totally understand. My dad knocked me into a ravine at a similar age. I want to mount his head on my wall next to the bear I punched to death.

>Kazumi will never "marry" and kill me

heihachi fucked a demon lady (kazumi)
they made a demon kid (kazuya)
heihachi tried to kill him
he failed and kazuya was super pissed about it

also kazuya had a son (jin) who grew up to be literally hitler and started a world war to kill a demon that lives under the earth or something

Which one did Heihachi fuck?

Why didn't he just tell his son that his mom was a demon who tried to kill him so he killed her in self defense? The son's a demon too, not like he wouldn't understand.

>heihachi fucked a demon lady (kazumi)

Can you blame him tho?

>he wants another Soul Calibur V situation
Nah, I already lost my main because of a "reboot"

Irrelevant because
>Heihachi was basically too full of himself due to family pride to think that whatever was affecting Kazumi would phase him, let alone completely take over and break Kazumi so long as he had a say.
>On top of being incorrect about this, Heihachi found out roughly at the same time that Kazuya was still just a kid and Kazuya at the time was most likely unable reconcile with the fact that his father killed his mother.

It's not like the devil gene makes these factors any easier.