Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 patch 1.03

KH2 Changes:
-SAVE CRASHING FIXED (allegedly)
-FINAL XEMNAS RC ACTUALLY WORKS AS INTENDED FOR REAL NOW
-Anything that draws in enemies pulls them in way slower now (i.e CL whistle, magnet, magnet burst, dance call, ultima part of trinity, etc (wild dance is fine tho :thinking:))
-GR2 RC fixed (abnormally fast now? :thinking:)
-Animations such as quick run are fixed to work properly in 60fps
-More animations are 60 fps (e.g Shadows, 1k heartless, Luxord cards, explosion)
-Stomp Bomb RC in Timeless River fixed
-Twilight Thorn RC fixed (kinda ties into final Xemnas RX)
-Roxas gets launched higher to match PS2
-Punch in Terra fight fixed
-Experiment crash fixed
-Boxes from Sorcerer nobody jiggle around before attack
-Marluxia doesn't spawn in the centre for the 3 pools, ruins Firaga loop (position after teleport is reflected from the position from which he teleports. He moves twice as far, overshooting the centre of the field)
-Warp Snipe RC broken (only affects snipers, Xigbar is fine)
-Luxord cards inconsistent, ruins strat
-Winnie the Pooh swing minigame apparently maybe fixed

KH1 Changes:
-Camera is slower
-Octaslash fixed
-Wonderland dodge roll works

BBS Changes:
-Crash against Vanitas+Xehanort as Terra fixed

Not Changed:
-Audio issues
-Still no soft reset
-Duck Flare still OP
-Peter Pan stunlock still exists
-Zetris jump still broken
-CoR OoB glitch still works
-Slide dash can still whiff
-BBS tornadoes for Aqua
-Vexen ice needle still broken in Re:CoM
-When fighting Vanitas+Xehanort, you still have to completely defeat Vanitas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/139wUHF4V3M
youtube.com/watch?v=n5QgEnkwSv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off speedrunner

Thank God the Xemnas RC is finally fixed, that kept fucking me up on the data fight.

>Warp Snipe RC broken
How so?

Shit, they released a broken port.

Fuck I spent so much time a few days ago having to reset against Xeha and Van. shit sucks its fixed THIS close

I enjoyed these games very much. On a side note though, I'm very worried that KH3 will turn out to be extremely shit.

So it's still worse than emulation.

Nice.

It looks like shit to me so you're probably right.

>Not Changed:
Forgot 30FPS cutscenes.

Sweet. I'm glad Square Enix is doing things right. Say what you will about western devs but Japan is alright.

Very pleased with their progress on these fixes.

>khfags still hate speedrunners even though they basicly make the games better
>everyone now hates KH3
Sure is summer

Who hates KH speedrunners? People like Bizkit are entertaining to watch.

If you mean speedrunners in general, most are annoying and hard to tolerate, but then there are people like cheese05 that are worth watching.

how is warp snipe broken? luxord? i'm really glad to see all these fixes though. fucking awesome.

There always a few guys here that say speedrunners ruin everything and shit, usually people that love BBS

Wish they would fucking fix the shadow resolution, they look straight out of a 3DS game

All of that only affects speedrunners of course, they made the game harder on purpose

>All of that only affects speedrunners of course
the fuck are you talking about

Can those even be changed?

He's maing a joke, because that's what 90% of KHfags said when hte ports came out broken, for some reason they think Square can do no wrong and that speedrunners ruin these games

>the final boss not being broken only affects speedrunners

Retardation everywhere today.

Yes they're 60fps when you emulate the games at 60fps.

This shit has actually made me appreciate speedrunners and their autism.
Thank you speedrunners!

KH speedrunners are pretty cool guys actually, at least both bizkits.

>both bizkits.
There are two bizkits?

Yes.

Yeah, they're both pretty chill, one of them does mostly speedruns and patch tests though he probably helped a lot with the patches and the others one does a lot of challenge runs. The no ability run was amazing. Every Org member and LW with no dodge roll or block

What is wrong with you? The HD remake of KH2 was broken as all fuck, this sounds like it fixed a shitload of the errors.

Well shit, if this is confirmed guess it's time to put my money where my mouth was. Said I'd buy it if they fixed the save crashing and RC issues.

Autism repost from GameFAQs

Still good to see Square Enix actually trying to fix this shit. Maybe after another few patches I can actually buy it and not just get an inferior product to what I already have on PS2.

Did this collection/patch fix the horribly slow drive form transformations from 2.5?

I'm waiting for Sony to finish up their e3 before I order a ps4 but I'm so stoked for this and 2.8

Bizkit047 is legit one of my favorite streamers, chill as fuck, doesn't rely on streaming for all of his income, doesn't fake reactions or sperg out if he loses a run or something. The KH speedrun community as a whole is also one of the best, if you've ever watched a KH run at a GDQ the couch is always well-informed and gets along.

>1.5
>2.5
>2.8
Do I need to play all this gay shit for 3?

You missed this
youtu.be/139wUHF4V3M

yes, they're brothers. Bizkit047 is mostly known for 2FM stuff and BloodyBizkits is mostly known for breaking lv1 1.5 and lv1 BBS, but both play pretty much everything.

Yes, the transformations are instant now.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5QgEnkwSv0

yes, but if you have to have a list of must plays (in this order):
CoM
BBS
DDD
all of those except the last one are on a single disc (1.5+2.5 on ps4, DDD is on 2.8)

They didn't patch the PS3 versions did they?

It took 2 revisions to match up with a PC load times emulating.

Just emulate 1, if you don't like it you won't like the rest.

Most of the bugs (other than Xemnas RC) weren't in the PS3 version, the problem with that port was the load times because they didn't allow the game to run from HDD for some reason.

that was fixed day one on the ps4 version
Speaking from personal experience, 2.8 is not worth the money, its fun as fuck, but 0.2 is 3 hours long at most and you're better off just watching the cutscenes. With any luck, there will be a 3FM that includes 0.2 on the disc or something

Xion's theme is fucking beautiful.

no, most of the stuff they fixed was due to the game being in 60fps