Soon

Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

e3countdown.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sony could announce Knack 2 and a PS Plus price hike and it would still be the end of Sup Forums

The actual content of the presentation doesn't even matter, it's gonna be movie games and multiplats and somehow people will get baited for 2 weeks about it

Who gives a fuck
Sonyretards will just say they won no matter what it is

Anyone that uses this crying wojak meme needs to be permabanned

pretty much this.

/THREAD

E3 2017 is already dead. Multiculti struck the killing blow.

This. Same with Nintendo and Xbox fans too. Consolefags are such fucking canccer.

This. They're already acting like Knack 2 is worth getting exited about. Hell, remeber how everyone was sucking Cerny's dick even after seeing Knack's shitty E3 demo?

/thread

E3 has been so crushingly average this year that Sony could win with even the most basic of announcements

When is it? Most Sup Forums infographics say its 6pm PT, but e3countdown.com/ says its 5pm PT

doesn't matter because the xbox won this time

Yeah because last year's sony presentation was so great right.

>Dad of War
>Zombie game #3214
>Kojima's post-modern art project with expensive holywood actors.

what time does it start

i cant wait to see more cuck pandering

This is the best from E3 this year. Prove me wrong.

i'd say that prison escape game but I cant even remember its name

Its a sad state of affairs when Ubisoft is close to winning with just Beyond Good and Evil 2 and XCOM: Mario edition

The real loser at E3 this year is all of us because we didn't get to see Todd's glorious face lying to us live.

As will Nintendo fans. What do you expect? This happens every year.

Well, on the other hand, Nintendo always win

>B-B-B-B-BUT NINTENDO ;_;

Because it'll always be true. Can Sony really ever be stopped?

Sony always wins, baby.

>KNACK 2
WE WON E3 AGAIN!!

I'm just saying the truth and not defending Sonyfags. Both sides always act like they've won. There aren't many xbots here and PCfags don't really care. Keep playing the victim card and shitposting though, as this board can't have a single thread without platform wars.

AHAHAHAHAAHA

KEEP CRYING LITTLE SONY BITCH. You're gonna get raped after the travesty that will be Sony's conference.

reminds me of when ubisoft showed mario rabbids

Are you 12 years old? Kill yourself

It's okay nintenbro maybe you'll have a good game someday

>Im-fucking-plying
I don't even own any Sony product and I still fucking thought they blew everything out of the water last year

Did someone's feefees got hurt? You faggots are the biggest shitposters so you get what you deserve.

WHEN DOES IT START YOU WORTHLESS NIGGERFAGGOTS

With what? The Last of War?

Question for oldfags

Did the niggers ever say shit like this for E3 2006?

I've not bbeen an Xbox fan since the 360 days and I think MS did the best this year. Ubisoft's was surprising too though, but no way was it better.

>B-but Nintendo

Sonyfags have been obnoxious since the days of Chad Warden. He gave a frothing, rabbid, diehard deluded fanbase an ego.

post predictions
>sony will show some tlou2 trailer
>more GoW gameplay
>anounce a pirate game because we don't have enough of them
>show a trailer for kojimas movie
>show some more gameplay from the zombie game they announced last year

is correct. chad warden attracted autistic wiggers

>Horizon
>Last Guardian
>Death Stranding

Oh yes, my dad's son of war and bringing an entire orchestra into a video game conference was very video games.

inb4 more afro nigresses

>Horizon
Bad overrated game
>Last Guardian
Oh yes, the game everyone said was disappointing and not worth the wait, to where everyone stopped caring after a day.
>Death Stranding
The stuff shown is akin to a movie trailer because the game isn't coming out until 2 years after the conference.

Anybody defending any aspect of GAMING! in this the year of our lord 2017 is apart of the problem.

>HAHA MY OVERPRICED UNDERPOWERED PLASTIC TOY IS BETTER THAN YOURS (pc included)

Wanting to play unoptimised AAA ports shitters

Don't hate on a real nigga

I think they will start with new IP from Sucker Punch and end it with Resident Evil 2 remake

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Why are you fags so obsessed with console wars?

Chad Warden moved on in life, has a successful job, a wife, and probably doesn't care about the Playstation anymore.
Why can't you do the same, rather than living as his former self?

>Being a Bitch of the Weiner fag
Monster Hunter XX on the Switch is going to BTFO everybody who thought that game was anywhere good and you know it.

Consoles are all I have in life.

Whatever you say kid

Sony's fanbase voted worse of them all every year

>Nintendo will win thread
>"Unironically, I agree. Wahoo ping ping has me excited"

>Xbox One will win thread
>"I unironically agree, backwards comaptibility and Forza #2102410 sound dope!

>Sony will win thread
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP SONYGGER, WHO CARES ABOUT *deep breath* Spiderman, Last of Us, God of War, FF7, DMC5, Dragons Dogma 2, Bloodborne 2, Crash Bandicoot, Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy 7, Death Stranding, THEY'RE ALL MOVIE SHIT

Winners focus on Winning. Losers focus on Winners.

Stay #2, Sup Forums

This

>tfw fromsoftware announces their next PlayStation Exclusive

I really loved that over the shoulder cinematic story focused action game

Amazing. Obviously they won e3

>sonybro can't make a post without mentioning other companies
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Sony always wins baby.

>less than 2 million tweets
>relevant sample size

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Man i can't for nintendo to pull this off again with super mario Odyssey
That still means nintendo wins which is fine by me

I have all those things and still care about PS

What now?

>inb4 PSP2
>inb4 Uncharted 5
>inb4 price reduction
>inb4 ps1,ps2,ps3 backwards compatibility
>inb4 new exclusive Souls game

I just think it's funny and it takes me back to when I was young. I'm an idort now because when you have money you can be an idort. It's just funposting.

Sup Forums BTFO

It was still better than the forgettable shit with Xbox and Nintendo showing extended gameplay of, like, two games everybody already knew about.

>someone made this pic
>needs to compare fucking millions of views in a trailer instead of what the entire E3 was talking about
>needs to pretend that prepaid cards outselling a wii u game is a big deal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA OH GOOOOD WILL THE DESPERATION EVER END?

No it can't be, y-you're on Sup Forums, you must be a loser like me...

Anything that Sony does triggers Sup Forums, but it's getting boring. I just want to discuss about my games in peace.

>Wahoo ping ping

Why does this always make me laugh

ARMORED CORE 6
PLEASE GOD
I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR IT as long as it ain't Miyazaki dodgefest

Armored Core fucking sucks

>s-s-s-s-s-someone made this pic

Nintenkiddie translation

>somebody absolutely blew the fuck out of my argument

they weren't kidding, Sony's fanbase is true cancer, The worst fanbase.

Maybe it was fun years ago but now it's just tiring after seeing the same shitposts over and over again. People aren't even trying to be creative anymore and are taking everything seriously.

You suck you souls babby

How will Sup Forums recover?

>blew the fuck out of an argument by comparing tangential bullshit on two videos with bought views
Hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahha SONYGGERS can be so dumb
Also
>posts that Evans cuck
SONYGGERS are cucks too damn...

this, it's actually crazy how they managed to collect this shitty of a fanbase

>>inb4 ps1,ps2,ps3 backwards compatibility
that'll be the fucking day

>funposting
I fucking hate this. You know that pic of reddit where fags talk about how reddit is for serious discussion and Sup Forums is for "funposting." The people who come here just to shitpost because it's fun need to be fucking murdered, since they kill all real discussion in tandem with Sup Forums shit, and usually "funposters" do both.

>Majority of people are PC users
>2nd place is mostly a tie between Sony and Nintendo fans
>PC and Sony fanboys always bickering
>Sony is voted as the worst fanbase
What a shocker.

Why are soñyggers so annoying?

>DUDE, ZELDA HAD 400,000 MORE TWEETS THAN GOD OF WAR at E3
>Yea, and God of War E3 trailer had 5 million more views than Zelda E3 trailer
>"D-D-D-DOESN'T FUCKING COUNT YOU DUMB SONYGGER"

Because they're on the winning team

>he actually thinks a trailer with bought views matters because it's all they have in comparison to FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND TWEETS of difference between first party titles announced

I don't give a shit about you console war tier shit, you guys are one the most annoying shits I've ever had the displeasure to meet online

Yup, this is like so true, tbqh, guys. Thank you for sharing the same opinion as me. It makes me feel safe.

i expect an hour of this

how can a company that has kojima exclusively showing up at their stage lose? it's just impossible.

>he thinks tweets made by twitter bots matters because it's all they have in comparison to the FIVE MILLION VIEWS of difference between first party titles announced

>the views are paid shills but the tweets can't be

>sony niggers getting BTFO

THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET FOR RUINING THIS BOARD. FUCKING LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK

Pls don't bully Graze-chan.

I usually hear this from people who refuse to take the time to learn how to actually play the fucking game.

no matter who "wins" E3, we all lose, cause we'll have to listen to all these shitheads spout their stupid memes and start console wars everywhere on Sup Forums

Post YFW

>Own a PS4

>Nintenbros
>Logic