Kangz jokes aside aren't you excited? It's the first AC on Egypt, how could they fuck it up?

Kangz jokes aside aren't you excited? It's the first AC on Egypt, how could they fuck it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYseHTv9Xx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying assassins creed after III
>watching assassins creed III
>thinking about assassins creed after III
go back to plebbit marketer.

>Damage numbers
>Health bars
>Magic powers
>MMO loot

No fucking thank you.

That depends, will Cleo look anything like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYseHTv9Xx0

Are you joking right now? It looks like all the same shit, this time featuring more climbing at the cost of realism.

I'm pretty burned out on AC. It's impossible to get hype when you pretty much know how it's all going to play and work.

If they hadn't been pumping a new one out every year a while back I'd probably have hopped on it

>how could they fuck it up?

Gee, I don't know, the same way they fucked up the other ones? It's a shit series.

WE

>how could they fuck it up?
By being an Assassin's Creed game for one

I bought into the Unity hype cause people kept saying it was like Ass Creed 2 and I got burned there. Maybe when it's like $10 I'll give it a shot.

technically it's a roman asscreed too

WUZ

That....was pretty good.

AC got better after 3 you dumb nut

KINGZ

Well, i don't think naval battles would be better on rivers.
If they don't pull out something as good as that, i don't think it is going to be decent

I'm pretty sure this is set hundreds of years before cleopatra

>how could they fuck it up

By making an Assassin's Creed game.

Is no one going to talk about the obvious combat upgrade?

>Proper omni-directional dodging
>Blocking
>Parrying
>Great movement centering around a single enemy

Ubisoft stuck a fat juicy needle of Soulsborne into their game, familia

I absolutely loved syndicate, so I'm hyped.

>excited

no. its just like that other assasins creed game i tried and got bored of after an hour.

No, it's set during her reign.

Medjed was during cleopatras reign, not after.

do americans even get asterix?

Liking it so far. Will miss hidden blade assassinations though.

Hopefully high level camps will be doable through git gudry.

By shoehorning XP, Leveling and Loot into it.

BUY THE GAME

OR SUFFER THE FATE OF MY CURSE

I don't think so.

It's a shame.

Oh fuck. They're gonna make her black, aren't they?

The setting and world look phenomenal but the actual gameplay looks just as terrible as ever.

No because I know exactly how the Assassin's Creed games play out since ACIII and even before.

>start game
>you're a slave
>play six hours as a slave playing special "tow blocks" and "learn to skin animals for your master" and "fight the other slave" missions
>finally get to play as an assassin
>don't do any assassin shit
>instead do chores for someone carrying boxes on ships
>maybe tail someone a few dozen times
>run a completely arbitrary follow the leader obstacle course """""""chase mission""""" a couple times
>climb some towers
>do some missions that are literally "follow this fucking boring character while they spew exposition to you from point A to B"
>do some retarded "haha it's history" missions like "go up and knock the nose off the sphinx!"
>do some absolutely retarded final "boss battle"

Yeah totally worth my money. AC. Great franchise. Glad that instead of going forward from 1 adding more assassin aspects of gameplay to essentially make the series Hitman in History it instead decided to go so far its own ass with scripted "muh cinematic experience" bullshit that the main narrative is an unplayable fuckery that you just have to try to speedrun before they'll let you actually play the fucking game because their "amazing story" is so important

we wuz kangs n sheeiiiit man

Doubt it.

Asterix and Tintin are popular enough to be sold in American bookstores and comic shops. Even this fucking terrible-ass game made it to the US (under a stupider name).

>muh Dark Soulz combat

it could be amazing im still not paying 99.99 for all the content. i'll wait for 20 dollar aio version.

Despite how nice it would be to explore the map and all that, the combat looks fucking atrocious, and the stealth mechanics seem like they're the same as before i.e. lackluster, so no definitely won't buy and not particularly excited for it.

The forced RPG mechanics have already ruined the combat that was shitty to begin with. All they've done is give enemies super inflated stats so you're forced to either grind exp/loot or just let the game railroad you into doing everything in a certain order.

Also you just fucking know with this loot system that there's gonna be microtransactions or purchasable loot crates.

Considering the moves of the female dancers and Cleopatra showing the starting shape of her tits, no.

I'm pretty done with this series. black flag was good, I only played about an hour of the France one and then forgot about it.

THAT NOSE

I had some resevervations about it but the after show stream blew them away. Combat looked actually interesting and exploring the setting is what the games are about for the most part anyway. And in that regard the game looked pretty great.

I'm not "excited", but its gonna be a day 1 buy for me

It's literally the best combat the market has to offer, you nigger

>Combat looked actually interesting
$0.25 has been deposited into your account.

There's blackrface in that video, of course they don't.

Assassin's Creed's gameplay doesn't even lend itself particularly well to a large variety of historical settings.

Not him, but combat is one of the game's selling points for me. Finally looks somewhat decent.

See

No she'll be a Greek bad guy. Just like the Byzantines were the baddies against the poor, down-trodden Ottomans.

I only like running around and looking at shit. Combat is boring as shit and have never actually finished one of these games.

Imagine the chimpout if Cleopatra is white

Its funny, I didn't give a shit about ASSCREED until the recent ones

>You can be a pirate and plunder ships
Neat
>You can raise gang in london from the streets and solve charles dicken mysteries with shherlock holmes
Fucking awesome
>Now you can explore ancient egypt and fight for Cleopatras armies
Can't wait

The ealrier ones were boring tibetan monk shit, changing the locale is exactly what the series needed.

Thank you

>souls combat is good
Hi, redit!

>still being an unironic byzanboo

The East Roman empire went to shit as soon as it was formed.

Imagine getting so fucking rekt by a couple of venetian mercs that you never recover even though you have almost 200 years to do so.

Every Assassin's creed I've played is boring. The only one Im cautiously interested in would be Black flag, and that's only if you don't compare it to other, more interesting games. It's just so blandl and vanilla, there's really nothing that's outstanding - not the combat when character action exist, not the stealth when MGS/Dishonored exist, not the parkour elements Mirror's edge and botw exist and certainly not the story. I just don't see the point I guess, even if the setting is interesting on paper you know it's going to be just another themepark with different decor.

there is no way it'll be good because it's an ubisoft open world
i love ancient egypt as a setting and i dont give a shit about black characters, but this will not be good

>Implying Souls combat isn't the best on the market
>Being this contrarian

Simply ebin

>Origins
>Pyramids
What did they meme by this?

>Just like the Byzantines were the baddies against the poor, down-trodden Ottomans.

Gets me every time.

>on Egypt

>Egyptians are primarily indoeuropean

>Make the Assassin a Nubian and claim he's Egyptian

Only Ubisoft

The villain in Revelations was ottoman though

it will be unity all over again

gorgeous interiors
decent exteriors
some nice combat improvements
runs like shit out of gate, but later fixed

other 90% of the game will be utterly forgettable collecathon slog compounded by monotonous levelling system that will also feed the repetitiveness of an already receptive series.

Which really wouldn't affect her chances of appearing.

it looks like a very mediocre rpg. not sure what the appeal is.

You should learn the meaning of words before you use them.

Anyone got that kangz edit youtube vid?

It's fucking trash, and you're trash for liking it. Even Bam ham shit isn't that bad.

You should actually counter my point if you think I'm wrong.

Egyptians don't look like nigs, even now after centuries of enrichment from the arabs

Sounds like you're just trash at the game.

>the early ones were boring tibetan monk shit
Good job user
You triggered me
Take my (you)

Looks like shit desu familiar, I had hopes but I'm laying down watching the e3 gameplay and I'm shocked with how little they managed to change with the year off. This looks like typical ubishit, complete with accidental climbing and bugs up the ass. They're too incompetent to pull off what they're going for.

Google indo-european you mong.

yeah but he was betraying his people

What are you people even talking about with the whole kangz thing? Pic related is the art of the guy on their website. He's obviously not sub-saharan African; he's tan yeah but so are Egyptians in real life. His facial structure also looks like a generic mediterranean dude.

did you even watch the trailer/gameplay?
the mc is literally black.

WE

Man origins is such an uninspired title.

He looks Arab with his big nose
Which isn't accurate either since Arabs came to Egpyt in 600 AD

user, this is Ubisoft we're talking about here

>aren't you excited?
No because it's Assassin's Creed.

i actually dig it.
the setting seems adventurous and varied and they seem to have ACTUALLY changed up the gameplay a bit for once.
this might just dethrone black flag for me.

*smacks lips profusely*

Are you too stupid to not know that the bulk of migration in upper north Africa was from the Mediterranean and central europe and asia? That's why north Africans don't look like the Sub Saharan apes

>Walk around and kill useless piss easy 'enemeis'
>But the graphics are pretty!!!!1

Sure, I can't wait

WE

I'm a sucker for Egypt shit so yes, day one buy, bery excite.
also they promised Aguilar's sweet as fuck Assassin Rhodes so that's a plus

I can't wait to see the prince of Egypt trailer edits with The Plagues playing in the background.

Obelix is such a fucking bad ass holy shit

AC 3 was the first game I ever sold within a week of buying.

Couldn't believe how mind numbingly boring it was, promised myself I'd never buy another AC.

I'm gonna call you a faggot out of pity, because that's obviously what you want.

I'm sure you can turn hud elements off like every assassin's creed game

I've liked every assassins creed game that have came out
haven't played rouge

KING RAMSESSSSS

N

>Kangz jokes aside aren't you excited?

Are you fucking kidding me? The last AssCreed that excited me was AC2. This series should have ended 15 games ago.

Somehow french cartoons and games always know how to cater to my dick.

>do some retarded "haha it's history" missions like "go up and knock the nose off the sphinx!"

Fuck, this is really going to happen, isn't it?

SHEIT

I played all the AC games back to back two months ago.

Even though it'll kill me, and boy let me tell you, Syndicate was fucking close to doing that, I will still buy Origins.

What does that have to do with indo-europeans? You stil don't seem to know what the term mean, so again I suggest you google it.