I actually like black women in videogames. It is way better than black men or white women

I actually like black women in videogames. It is way better than black men or white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/you-will-never-get-your-country-back_us_59373e52e4b06bff911d7be5
youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck cares, it was a cgi trailer

i like this black woman. she's hot.

No problem here either. I just figured diversity would give us a bit more variety, or at the very least a few mexicans.

I T' S A P R E Q U E L

what game is this?

I'm more annoyed that the monkey man is a cockney britbong. that accent is so annoying and not in a funny way.

The monkey is fucking annoying as hell though

That's my real problem with this so far

What game is this?

I so fucking sick of having black people shoved down my fucking throat.

>monkey man is a cockney britbong

accurate portrayal

Never ever 2: it's actually a prequel lol

>mfw video game developers forcing me to watch their press conferences and buy their 60 dollar games

As long as they're actual, real, well written characters, I have no problem with them being whatever race, religion, sex or anything of the sort.

It's just they're rarely more than just hollow characters there to bring up a poorly written conversation about race.

Though, when it comes to black women, pic related makes my dick diamonds.

>Sup Forums autists in this board will literally do Ubisoft's marketing department's work for them because they can't help themselves and not sperg out over any mention of multicultural shit
You're getting played like a damn fiddle.

>le edgy trailer where they have to swear in every sentence

Im starting to feel too old for this hobby

I don't know if you are aware of this, but you don't have to play the game. Holy shit I know. Crazy right?

And will those same Sup Forums autists be buying any of these games? Nope

Remember fucktard, 63 million people voted for Trump over shit like this.

Don't worry. I won't. And neither will millions of other people who are fucking sick of this racist agenda.

your girlfriend isn't though

>over shit like this
You voted for him because you fell for narrative instead of policies like the good little illiterates you are

I will jerk off to your pic

How many dicks have you sucked?

Me too, and I live in a black majority country

Why do you never see a black woman with a white male in media?
You see Black man with white woman all the time but not the other way around.

MULTI-ETHNIC AND MULTI-CULTURAL

Yaaaaaawwwn. I actually didn't vote for him. I'm a Democrat.

But please you pathetic faggot, keep doing his work so you can guarantee his victory in 2020

You dumb, race baiting cunt.

>Wolfenstein
>Way Out
>Far Cry 5
>Beyond Good and Evil
Why does every single game have a sassy black woman with an afro in it now?

It's not like I'm opposed to it or anything, but is any amount of creativity too much to ask for?

>I like to fetishize things, then get really excited when they're shoehorned in
Alright, OP.

Black people fucking bore me. I'm sick of seeing them everywhere.

>Remember fucktard, 63 million people voted for Trump over shit like this.

It certainly wasn't the charisma vacuum that was Clinton, who even got more votes, it's ubisoft games and black women

>he thinks anyone will ever fall for this shit

You know what the DNC needs? More racial identity politics. Certainly that's the key to their future.

I don't care what you fucking believe. You're a dumb cunt on a chinese cartoon image board.

The fact is that racial politics helped push Trump over the top, and idiots like you who continue that agenda are only helping him succeed in the future.

"bad publicity is still publicity" is how trump won retard.and why trash games like "life is strange" and "minecraft story" are successful

>"bad publicity is still publicity"

An old adage that has long since been disproven.

Person of Interest
Shameless

Gross.

Not even real black guys like black women.

There won't be Jade in the game?
Is it true?

ITT: All these BUTT MADE white folks!

lol cry moar poorfag

>he gets this mad because his false flagging shitposting didn't work like he thought he would

Hey white people. You're never getting your country back and there's not a single thing you can do about it. We own movies, we own TV and now we own games. America belongs to us.

Signed,
Everyone else.

le strong woman who don't need no man characters suck because they're usually boring as shit, they just act dull, maybe with some smug quips

the girl in the genealogy of morality 3 is fun, there's nothing wrong with her

>The literal monkey behind her

>all of the people that voted for Donald Trump are rabid retarded Sup Forumstards
Okay sweetie.

Damn these white kids are angry. Better look out before they start shooting. KEK!

lol fragile white boy

yeah when it's done for the sake of having a good character rather than just meeting a diversity quota, it's all fine.

see Marlene from The Last of Us vs. that afro bitch from Uncharted 4 whose name I can't even remember. like night and day.

Fit black girls with big hair are hot as fuck

I'm with this man.

Afros on hot black women is amazing.

>tfw constant boners watching Kids Are Alright

>variety
>having a character be a different color

That's not the kind of variety the industry needs.

Falseflagging used to be subtle

Ho shit white bois getting BTFO

When did jews become "Everyone else?"

>dates a monkey
Black men B T F O

>WHY CAN'T EVERYONE LOOK JUST LIKE ME!!!
Calm down, honey bun. Autism is tough, but we can get through this.

That's not a false flag. He's actually quoting someone

huffingtonpost.com/entry/you-will-never-get-your-country-back_us_59373e52e4b06bff911d7be5

>Remember fucktard, 63 million people voted to not have black people in video games.
This is how stupid you sound.

WHITE
PEOPLE
BTFO

They could have at least gone for a white or asian co-protagonist, why did both protagonists had to be black?

I'm a black guy, I want to play as a black character. Deal with it.

I'm a white guy, I want to play as a white character. Deal with it.

Do black women have dicks too?

As long as the girls are hot, I don't give a shit.
E3 could have an entire line up of games with a full cast of women and I'd be fine as long as they're fine too.

heh

It's better than black men, but I don't know about the other bit.

If you're going to jam """"diversity"""" down my throat they could at least make me play a qt asian girl. And not a weird faced super gook like Faith. An actual attempt at an attractive girl of non-African decent. But I guess asians don't count as """""""""diverse"""""""""

this

which one?

I don't mind black females at all but none of them are ever presented cute or normal. They also have that stupid hoodrat /hip hop roastie look to them. Devs force those ugly facial features into them and the accents for them are terrible and cringey and try-hard as fuck.
Beyond good and evil 2 should have sticked with jade to begin and continue the story. They're just using diversity as a marketing gimmick just to draw idiots into the franchise. Ubisoft has really fallen a new low lol.

And?

Black supremacist, SJW, Sup Forumstard.

I hate them all, your point?

You mean ((everyone)) else? Jews use blacks as entertainment monkeys and a tool for media/entertainment control.

That's why the only based as fuck blacks are the ones that shed the "I'm black" personality and just become an actual human individual with individual thoughts.

the monkey is obviously a chav

a british red neck/wigger hybrid.

that's like, the ultimate irony

Black people only make up 11% of the US population but I think we should over represent them in everything.

All the protagonists in every video game should be black. The games should also focus on blacks killing white people.

Every movie, TV show and even commercials should feature a black person. They should also be seen dating white women. Who cares if token casting is racist? Black people deserve the support.

Also, get rid all the white characters in comic books and replace them with proud black characters.

BBC too big?

>It’s easy to wave a flag in the air and call yourself a patriot. It’s easy to put a bumper sticker on your truck. It’s easy to put your hand over your heart and pledge allegiance, but that no more makes you an American than putting on a football helmet makes me Tom Brady. You have to earn it. You have to put in the work.
>this is the kind of stuff Sup Forums is against

Yes

>inb4 don't respond to trolls
Whites are in total like 10% of the world population, kindly fuck off to your own corner of the world and leave us alone you cunt

>"Racists on Sup Forums are losing their mind over the new BGE2 trailer and here's why that's a good thing..."

Interracial is the Jews's game tho.
Just give a better hair style and I don't care.
I'm starting to get sick of Afros. Braid it shave it whatever, just no more.

>false flag!!!
>no
>y-your point?

I am genuinely sick and tired of seeing black characters in every video game. Call me a racist. I don't care. This is legitimate agenda.

It's also very racist. They put these characters in these games because they think it promotes "diversity" But that's a crock of liberal bullshit.

These people are racist token characters being exploited for the color of their skin.

"Diversity" doesn't mean token blacks. It means everyone, including white folks.

If you don't agree with what I say you are a fucking racist piece of shit and you should KYS immediately.

Yeah, as silly as this current bandwagon is I really like the look. It's more interesting than straightened hair and also a lot more appealing than other "ethnic" styles like cornrows or dreadlocks.

They might as well of got fucking stormzy as the voice actor since he's the flavour of the month the fucking revel head. I want different English accents in games, instead of having arsenal fan tv in the game with all the upcoming bruvs and bluds.

really makes you think

There is plenty of games with white guys and girls for you to choose if that's your problem

What game are these two black people featuring in.

>Sup Forumsfags are mad that a sequel to a game with a brown girl as the MC has a brown girl as the MC because 98% of video games with white people as the main character isn't enough
You simply just cannot make this shit up.

I think it's a smart business policy to use racial identity politics to drive the exposure for your game.

This same tactic worked out so well for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

It's a great idea to alienate any potential consumer. You don't need to sell your game to everyone.

And hey, all press is good press, right? Who cares if negative press actually created a cancer that eventually kills your brand? Be as negative and divisive as possible. Because surely, people will have these same political attitudes forever.

Wolfenstein is fine. Plus, isn't it Debra Wilson.

You're a racist piece of shit. Fucking racist. Fuck you racist.

East Asian Women>>>>Latin American Women>>>>>White Women>>>>>>>>>Middle Eastern Women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>Indian women>>>>>>Literal monkeys>>>>>Black women

youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

nobody likes black women

not even black people

HOT
MONKEY
DICK

you're a retard

Multicurtularism is the ultimate irony there

>you are NOT a real patriot if you dont do this!!!
Wew

She's hot

Is baby done with his tantrum?