One of the villains in Watch Dogs 2 is a parody of Donald Trump

>one of the villains in Watch Dogs 2 is a parody of Donald Trump
>the protagonist of AC Origins is a literal we wuz
>patriotic Christians are the main villain of Far Cry 5
>the main selling points for BGE2 are how multiethnic and multicultural its setting is

Who else is boycotting Ubisoft and not funding their shitty political agenda, which they obviously care more about than making good video games?

I'm preordering everything Ubi showed. Stay mad, alt-right virgins.

>being this triggered over other peoples political views
grow some skin kiddo

It doesn't matter what your politics are, using games to promote a political agenda is obnoxious as fuck and I don't want to fund an activist company.

boycotting is an expression of impotency

I'm not going to boycott them - I will on the other hand write how dumb I think they are and how lame I think they've become. French people are really letting the world down right now

it's really narrow minded and flat the kind of thinking that comes out of these places now

I'm going to pre order Ac: Origins and BGE2
stay mad fag

Cool, keep crying, bitch boy. I'll be shooting up Trump voters with my friends in co-op.

Stay mad Sup Forums

>patriotic Christians are the main villain of Far Cry 5
"Patriotic Christians" definitely burn down churches and execute the congregations

FUCKING FUCK FUCKER FUCKER FUCK! FUCKING FUCK FUCK MUFUGGIN' FUCK BASTARDS FUCK BLOODY FUCK FUCK! FUCK ME FUCKIN BLOODY FUCKERINO FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCKITY FUCK FUCIK FUCK!
>the current state of the Ubisoft """"writing team""""

You've just sold me on buying more of their games just to piss you specifically off.
Thanks.

Why are you pre-orering it? What sold it to you? They have said nothing of the gameplay and only shown a cinematic trailer. They did not show a video game. What selling points have you sold?

To that guy who keeps saying this is marketing and not to take people who say this shit seriously, fuck you.

Ubisoft is garbage
People who get triggered by this are garbage
/thread

At least you can fulfill your fantasy of purging le Drumpf voters. Won't change the fact they still won.

Farcry 5 has confirmed not to have towers. All your info is gathered from people talking and exploring the world. (Source: Developer talking over gameplay after the conference) I'm cautiously optimistic. I like the idea of how you get options on the people you recruit.

I haven't bought a Ubicuck game in 10 years and I'm not starting now.

>spending $60 USD per new AAA game to spite an anonymous stranger on the internet
Either Ubisoft is a genius or you're retarded.

>narrative director
>Jew

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can I see that right now somewhere?

>Set in fucking ancient egypt
WAAAH BLACK PROTAGONIST

>Game set in america, playing red blooded americans purging people who seek to bastardize your religion
WAAH WE WANNA BE NAZI SYMPATHISERSSS

>Dev on stage says that the game is set in a culturally diverse universe, as in cultures are literally smashed together as shown by the trailer, this doesn't mean it's some kind of utopia as it clearly was not
WAAAAHHH MUH SEPARATIONISM

Why is the internet so fucking shit now? Getting sick of it. Stop being fucking idiots all the time.

Every. Single. Time.

Jesus christ Sup Forums, stop shitting up this thread before it has a chance to take off.

False, it has a water tower.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

And fucking stay there.

>Ubisoft has always been shit

>2017 arrives and it's still shit

>WTF DIS THE LAST STRAW >:(((((

Well I wanted to play some of them but hadn't go around to it. I will happily do it to piss off some trumpeting cunt.

>Getting mad about a company implementing political agendas into their products but not getting mad at the fact that every game they make is shovelware trash
Stay classy Sup Forums

You'll take that red pill and you'll like it.

>being this triggered

Conservative boycotts never lead to shit.
Vidya boycott even less. Remember the Modern Warfare 2 boycott?

I haven't bought a Ubisoft game since they gutted the Splinter Cell Franchise and that was 10 years ago.

>>patriotic Christians are the main villain of Far Cry 5
I fucking hate this meme that even you fuckers purpotrate that people who are LITERALLY TERRORISTS are Christians?

You fuckers don't know what a real Christian is then.

A real Christian wouldn't embrace hate, politics, prejudice, any of that shit.

Kill yourself.

ALSO: YOU DON'T NEED TO BE WHITE TO BE A CHRISTIAN, THE ORIGINAL CHRISTIANS WERE SEMITIC

You really don't get that you're the bad guys, do you Sup Forums?

Yes but those are only high places you can see things from. They don't fill up your map with points of interest. They serve more as vantage points for marking targets and sniping.