>all vidya available on vita as well
>42 new games
>games games games
>smallest console they've released so far
SONYDOMINATION
wait sorry, that's xbox.
hahaha MS IS DOOMED

>diversitybox

No, I'll be enjoying Ace Combat instead, sorry.

did they confirm BC or are you just lying? PS4 pro only?

He is saying what the Xbox one x has. Not the ps4 pro because the ps4 (pro) is garbage

samefag here. also, one of the sony higher ups recently said that there was basically no need for BC because no one plays old games anymore when they have the new, current gen when he was asked about BC

ah, i see. one of THOSE threads, but honestly still my fault

>buying an xbox when almost every game is multiplaform
Halo and GoW is not worth $500+, hate to break it to you.

so this'll play ps2 games aswell?

Wow, what rock have you been under? Why even post on Sup Forums?

>buying one thousand dollar titan 1080 ti's for a 10 fps increase
>he thinks moms laptop can play the latest vidya

>pedos who love japanese are playstations main audience
>not diverse
also pic (in true 4k no less) ;^)

My computer was custom built for free

And I'm a Sonybro actually, you know the console that has quality exclusives, can pm images, and join party chats for free.

I think this is interesting because microsoft's drawn the line; they've made a perfect budget gaming pc for the mouth breathing masses. Nintendo already has it's nieche of recognizable trademarks and gimmicks out the ass, but where will sony go, gimmick or gaming pc, neither really fits them.

why is PS4 pro shit?

>My computer was custom built for free
post spec, no one gets anything for free.Daddys work pc?
Face it, this place has so many sony shills (evidenced by the pure rage displayed by sony fanboys after ms conference) that features shown yesterday and the ps4 pro killer, x1x show ms and Phil are dedicated to vidya.
The same features and announcements would be lauded as 'WE WON' if it were a Sony conference with exactly the same features.

>they've made a perfect budget gaming pc for the mouth breathing masses
smart isn't it?

I like the cross play with switch, minecraft isn't the greatest but it shows a sign of things to come

the hive is real, xbox is back baby, deal with it.

Not even trying to be a Sony shitter, but it's true at this point. BC is great at launch, but 4 years in doesn't make sense.

PS4 is the console people are buying by margings of almost 3:1. As long as the Xbox One X is just another reiteration of the One, it's not going to move anything.

oh god, I hope so, don't scare me, I'd hate healthy competition

>>backwards compatibility TWO (2) generations
Source?

> As long as the Xbox One X is just another reiteration of the One, it's not going to move anything.
This is where you're wrong user, it's always going to just be iterations of "The xbox" now, they're going full-blown gaming pc. Sony can chose to not do that but in 2-3 generations when xbox people still have their games and sony people are buying the last of us remastered HD XD DOUBLE D ELLIE edition for the 5th time they're going to get frustrated and stop falling for it.

Because it can not actually play 4k like they said it would and also has a tough time hitting 1080p 60fps sometimes doing worse than the og ps4 or slim

>source
before you lose your shit it was ms conference, now you can pretend you didn't want it anyway

360 and fatxbox backwards compatibility

Microsoft press conference, xbone now supports (some) xbox games in 4k

MS press conference

Then why is OP full of shit?

I think the joke was
>haha look at all these things sony is doing
>just kidding it's microsoft doing all these things, fuck sony
I assume, it's a little hard to decipher because I'm only on 6th level irony and op has to be on at-least 8th.

>backwards compatibility

360 is a straight up emulation while og Xbox is basically a port.

it's still backwards compatibility, i put my game in the box and it werks.

How the fuck is popping in a game and playing it a port? Unless it was directly stated as a port fuck off you shitter

Uncle who worked in govt had a few parts lying around
>Face it, this place has so many sony shills (evidenced by the pure rage displayed by sony fanboys after ms conference
In my opinion the ms conference was bland, they were just advertising games any system could play. I own an Xbone and only play exclusives on it and there honestly isn't much going for it at the moment
>The same features and announcements would be lauded as 'WE WON' if it were a Sony conference with exactly the same features.
Actually I would be against it either way because I only bought my PS4 two years ago, the whole release a console every year thing is really off putting and makes me feel like I wasted money.

>being this booty blasted

that's an old pc bro, no way you'll be able to play vidya as good as xbox one, let alone x1x

also clean your shit and re paste the cpu
also
>11 gb

>still have my original Xbox and Xbox 360
>can do 4k with my pc
>all of the exclusives they released you can get on pc
Go ahead and give me one reason why I should buy this

My consoles will be doing the vidya, pc is mostly for little things like Gary's Mod, Portal 2, and RTS
RAM is expensive family

If you have a good gaming pc and have your old consoles there is no reason for you to buy it.
For those without a good gaming pc 500 is cheaper than a good gpu, reason enough alone to consider it

>they've made a perfect budget gaming pc
No, not really, by any possible point of view.

I get all of my parts from the local recycle centre, you checked it out or do you have one?

amazing the amount of pc's I fifnd there because one stick of ram was fucked

care to elaborate?

go ahead and make a 4k capable PC for 500$ that can get at least 30fps without making games look like total dogshit.
The Xbonex is literally a budget PC for people who don't want to build one.

Really? That sounds pretty neat, I will check my local some time.

>42 new games
>42 new multi plats
>$499 Xbox no one will buy
> halo 1/2 not gonna be backwards compatible

Stfu shill

>Horizon is more like participating in a move vs playing a game.
>99% of Horizon is pure gameplay.
>Its somehow a movie.

Because playstation only has movie? OMG LEET EPIK MEMEZ AMIRITE REDDIT?

Look I don't even have a PS4 and I'm hopeful that Sony will salvage this miserable excuse for an e3. If spooderman looks as good I'm buying one just for that

let your rage simmer sonegroid, dont worry there'll be some sort of hd re-re-remake special super edition for you

Literally $400 cheaper and a hundred times easier to set up.

Name 5 Xbox exclusives coming out in the next 2 years that don't look like trash

Because it has nothing to do with a PC, simple as that. Windows store isn't comparable to steam and to any of the other service, it doesn't have 1/10000 of the choices and alternative a PC has, and so on.

>go ahead and make a 4k capable PC for 500$ that can get at least 30fps without making games look like total dogshit.
That's actually not that hard. But seeing you people suddenly so obsessed about performance like it's the only thing that matters is really funny.

>obsessed about performance like it's the only thing that matters
ah yes, all those totally playable games at sub 30fps
performance matters you fucking dunce, it's why I have the PC that I have, and not a toaster like some fucking pleb.

>Because it has nothing to do with a PC, simple as that.
So you don't have a reason and are just talking shit, because that's not elaboration, that's just being defensive.

wow that was harsh

>ah yes, all those totally playable games at sub 30fps
>ALL THOSE sub 30fps games

Exactly what is your motivation for hyperbolizing this much? Statistically most game perform at 30 without frame dips, on occasion there are games that lose a frame or two at intesive scenes, and games that consistently performe below 30fps are actually fairly rare.

So I don't understand this needless aggression and your need to try and play this gotcha game. Sure console games have issues, but what of it? The opposite argument is awlays "PC is 60FPS smooth 4k whatever" What about predominantly large fraction of PCs that are OEM, and can struggle to perform at 1080p30? Those don't count? So somehow the worst examples of performance on console should be indicative of all console experiences, but only the most optimal PC performance is allowed to be representative of the PC experience?

Its really hard to pretend you're the intelligent party when the entire basis of your argument relies on nobody pointing out this two-sided cherry picking hypocrisy bullshit.

I literally said at least 30fps and you acted like I was obsessed with performance, you cannot play a game at sub 30fps, so yes performance matters you fucking ingrate.

>Literally $400 cheaper
Yeah, no. It would be like that if it could actually run normal game at a 4k/60fps, but it will be obviously 4k/30fps like we saw, stop getting tricked like a kid.

> all those totally playable games at sub 30fps
Don't make me laugh, please.
>performance matters you fucking dunce
Didn't say they don't, just point out like now anything else magically doesn't matter at all.

> that's not elaboration
It was, not my fault that you are desperately trying to reduce everything to performance just because you have no idea how to reply to what I wrote.

Ya can't, especially because every game that's gonna be a Xbox exclusives is gonna be on Windows 10

>and you acted
I'm not the person you're arguing with. I'm just pointing out a major flaw that nobody seems to argue when people like you shit on consoles.

Also insulting someone is not a counter-argument. Like I said, its hard to pretend you're intelligent when the entire basis of your argument relies on nobody pointing out the flaws in it.

>exclusives are a good thing
>for literally anyone except kaz hirai and his boardroom of dusty chinks
Spotted the drone

>So somehow the worst examples of performance on console should be indicative of all console experiences, but only the most optimal PC performance is allowed to be representative of the PC experience?
If a PC game runs like shit then you can spend more money to stop that being the case. Bloodborne and Demon's Souls will drop down past 10fps. Forever. You will never be able to play Bloodborne or Demon's Souls at a stable framerate.

>It was
Its not, to elaborate means to explain your point empirically. "its nothing to do with it" is not elaborating because it explains nothing.

Are you really so fucking stupid? You keep talking about the first sentence of my post while still acting like there weren't other sentences after that.
Look, it's clear that you aren't a PC fag and that you have no idea of what I was talking about, but there is no point in trying so hard to convince me that it's a pc/console "hybrid" if you have no idea of what playing on pc means.

>If a PC game runs like shit then you can spend more money to stop that being the case.

Right, so all the PC games come out flawless. That's why they never get patched or updated?

You're still making the same basic mistake, you just changed from blaming the hardware to blaming the software.

Somehow performance of a couple bad games on console is the fault of the console and indicative of overall experience. But bad performance on PC is the fault of the game, and indicative of only that one game on that one PC.

But you still ignored the point I originally made, which is the most PC users don't upgrade when a game stutters, but somehow its okay to act like a top of the line enthusiast level PC is indicative of all PC experiences.

You have no real defense or argument, you simply decided that you dislike consoles and you'll repeat the same argument regardless of how many times the flaws are pointed out, just so you can make yourself feel good, instead of coming up with a proper argument.

>90% of the nig nogs on here who spote 4k true or otherwise can't even afford a tv that would use it.

Also why the fuck does smallest console even count as a pro? Do you idiots actually carry over your console to your friends house because your poverty stricken neighborhoods can only afford one console? My PS4 hasn't left my living room and my Xblock1 was lucky it ever left it's box I got it for Halo and Scalebound. Halo blew cocks and microsoft killed scalebound everything else I wanted I picked up on PC.

>Are you really so fucking stupid?
Not an argument, no wonder you cant make a cohesive argument when you can't even stop being emotional.

>once again talking about the first sentence of my post while acting like there weren't other sentences after that.
Jesus, you are really a fucking shameless mongoloid.
>you can't even stop being emotional.
You mean "emotional" as keeping ignoring every single sentence of my posts you don't know how to reply to?

>Jesus, you are really a fucking shameless mongoloid.
Is there a reason to continue reading past this? If your opening statement is an insult, you haven't demonstrated that anything you say is worth reading. How long do you think people are obligated to continue believing you'll stop being belligerent and show a sign of intelligence?

>insult someone
>REEEE Y U NO KEEP REEDIN MUH INSULTS?!

Full blown summer.

Hah, Soniponi's are really shitting themselves over this
Your console was never was a beast to begin with, I don't know why you're so frightened about the XboX.

>If your opening statement is an insult, you haven't demonstrated that anything you say is worth reading.
I can't stop laughing, thank you, my mongoloid friend. The first post you deliberately ignored my arguments didn't have any insult, I started to point out that you were an idiot only after that. Good job, user. I don't understand if you are just being as emotional as a hysterical girl or if it's just an excuse to hide the fact that you didn't have no idea how to reply. It's probably both, though.
Stop samefagging, nobody cares about how your feelings got hurt.

>When you get BTFO so hard you have to stop responding and make a brand new shitpost.

Come watch E3 with us

Sony kicks off soon

Get the fuck in here, faggots

FUCK ME DADDY

xd

GET IN HERE

>I can't stop laughing,
>I don't understand if you are just being as emotional as a hysterical girl

>TFW you're so trigger you BTFO yourself.

Dont do this its a virus

GO

>99% of Horizon is pure gameplay.
the game plays itself, smash the fucking X button and you win, and the only thing the games has going for are its graphics, which fucking Crysis which came out in 2007 still looks way better.

>the game plays itself, smash the fucking X button and you win
Oh cool, so you didn't play it. Okay.

HISTORIAAAAAAAAA

What are you even on about you daft cunt?
I just got here, OP is clearly satire but he's right.
If the Pro was now being launched and the XboX was a useless piece of shit like the PS4 pro you faggots would be screaming in rejoice becuase your system is better than the competition you decide to compete against.

I don't even have an Xbox I'll play everything on my PC and use my base PS4 for exclusives but face it
If you want the most powerful console this gen, You want an XboX not a Pro.

What the fuck are you talking about you moron? I just pointed out your retarded post where you act emotional than call the user emotional. Do I really need to spell this out for you retard?

>he laughes at me
>It means that HE'S TRIGGERED
Thanks for the laugh you little emotional sissy, this shit is fantastic.

>He literally states he "cannot stop" laughing.
>Then calls others hysterical
>REEE Y U CALL ME HYSTERICAL

Keep getting triggered xboy.

Not an argument, no wonder you cant make a cohesive argument when you can't even stop being emotional.

Haha, How was my post emotional?
I'm actually really interested in what part of you thought showed some genuine emotion
Please actually get back to me on that, Which emotion did you feel I was conveying?

Yes, Please do spell it out for me. Maybe I'm just really tired but I have absolute no idea what you're going on about.

>How was I "BTFO"
>What about my original post gave you the impression I was being emotional?
>What have I said that has confused you

Feel free to thorwn in loads of "U FKN RETARD" in there just make sure to do it in way doesn't doesn't break the sentence.
I'm having trouble understanding you as it is.