Itt: yfw cheeky devs start putting "white male trigger warnings" in front of their trailers at next years e3

itt: yfw cheeky devs start putting "white male trigger warnings" in front of their trailers at next years e3

Are you saying they're going to put a warning *for* white males or that the trigger warning is because white males are in the trailer

look at the state of the catalog right now and you tell me

thats it, im boycotting hotpockets doritos and mountain dew again

it's shit as always, what else is new

good, white males can get fucked
antisocial faggots

stop being racist

you first

lmao dem insecure wite bois!!!!!! u go gurllll!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEN SLAY

KWEEN BEY
HOL UP WHERE MA JORDANS AT
LES GO DO SUM HOOPZ AIGHT

"trigger warnings" was only funny because it was making fun of people who unironically used that term. Now that people just say TRIGGERED!!!! to anyone who is buttmad it's fucking gay as shit.

YEH MUH BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA!

Then in SALON: WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING OUR GAMES, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES

*warning this game may trigger white boys*
I could see it

Would you prefer if everyone went back to posting, "U mad???????"

Why is he racist? All he said to you was "stop being racist".

any day, and as many times a day as it is needed.

>anti-white male
this is a good thing though
men are shit, especially white men

Yes actually.

i'll be honest with u user, im assuming he's one of those /v-pol/ posters
im sorry if im wrong, but i doubt i am

stop being racist

TFW we make games where you play as the Nazis and E3 won't let us show it and they claim we're theo nes who are triggered and then throw us in jail for hate speech

LOL MUH POWER POLITICS

You should fucking kill yourself.

that would require you to do something

>put white male trigger warnings
>white males stop buying their games and subsequently hispanics do as well
>this really happen

Yeah thatll never happen L000000000000000000000000000OL

That'd be amazing, fuck white people

>male proves me right
lol maybe you should

ur rly smart

Say's something racist complains about people being racist think before you post user.

>prove you right
Did I stutter?K.i.l.l.y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f.

inb4 nobody cares and its just another false flag from triggered tumblr whales

sorry nigger i cant read, what did you say?

White males trigger liberal cucks

Good, I hope there are more black characters in video games, especially ones based on European history. The salt from all the racist poltards is hilarious.

imagine a BIG black sighn on that stage saying "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" and everyone is clappin g lol... racists blown the fuck out

That's a lot to assume over someone telling you to stop being racist. Do you have a bias you'd like to tell us about?

>implying /v-pol/ ever does anything except complain
LOL

literal ramblings of a madman.

He's probably white so he's def racist

Haha, I also want to kill all white people

yup. I want a fucking black Napoleon game and literally just a game based around killing white people at this point, would be hilarious to see the talentless virgin losers on here making their pathetic memes

i guess thats what happens when you have no friends and are a complete retard with no skills or talent in life

(BTW I'm joking fuck SJWs and their weird, hateful propaganda)

White bois hurt your fee-fees?

daily reminder that if you read Shakespeare you're a fucking racist and have no place at E3 or any discussion forum about games. leave.

if you have a problem with this maybe you need to read more feminist literature before you pick up the gaming controller again. this industry aint for you.

and those pesky thoughts in your head - cognitive dissonance and stuff - put them out. we're not down with that. there's no room for that stuff here. just go along with the bullshit it's better that way.

or should I report you?

>Thinks Sup Forums is annoying af
>This translates into wanting white people killed

Sup Forums

That's what I want to here.

yeah user my poor precious feelings were shattered by white faggots posting on an anonymous imageboard

Video games are the new marvel comics. Enjoy faggots! :^)

Isn't it racist to assume that he's white? Isn't it racist to assume a white person is racist because he's white?

>here

SJWs are such good people, seriously. everyone else is totally the problem

if you have a problem with SJWs just remember that we know your name and you're not coming anywhere near E3

Absolute booty-blasted. Need a hug butter cup?

then why the hate im glad white men came to my country they made it better

>hate Sup Forums
>make thread whining about Sup Forums, attracting more Sup Forums users

Sup Forums

Fuck you racist

OP here, you faggots are way too fucking easy. Kind of embarrassing to share this board with you desu.

ya uh, if i found out someone had a problem with white genocide i'd definitely make sure not to let them show their game at the confierence, no room for racism here

the "SJWS" are the good guys duh

haha breed white women with men of color, whites are evil and do nothing but destroy and rape anyway and they have killed more than anything in history haha!

You're welcum

>frogs
>white

stop being racist

Racial identity politics are a great way to sell video games.

yes pls

You are digging the grave of your medium to piss off shitposters, Sup Forums can only whine but opposite Sup Forums actually has the power over the games you buy

Getting upset at the color of the protagonist is a great way to play them.

>surprised he got replies with low hanging fruit bait
First day on Sup Forums, eh?

see

>being on the same continent as cuckmerica
fucking gross. next you'll imply im from europe

You know you're in a thread fishing for (you)s, right?