Knack 2

This is pure platformkino.

youtu.be/LFTjIG1xyuk

>Ape Escape 4 died for this

now what ya gonna do?

nobody asked for this trash

>KNACK IS BACK

Sony btfo

I'm not really a Sony Guy, I'm a Nintendo Guy, but I played the in-store demo of Knack once or twice, played it at a friend's house, I thought it was pretty fun and I liked the gameplay.

OH SHITTTTTT ITS KNACK
SONY ALREADY WON

Will super mario bros 2 ever recover?

KNACK IS BACK BAYBEE

Someone redpill me, what the fuck is kino?

>spend a career contributing to a lot of cool games
>will (not) be remembered for KNACK
Fucking hell, life can be tough

It's a russian word used for shit

>Ape Escape 4 was never born because of this

It's Sup Forums meme that's finally leaking all over Sup Forums. It's just German/Russian for film

Are we seriously going to start pretending we like this trash just because muh sony exclusives?
This game bombed harder than Fat Man.

Whenever you see it, it's said by a Sup Forums fag who can't make a single post without vomiting up memes.

>IT'S JUST KNACK BABY KNACK IS BACK BAYBEE

>finally leaking on Sup Forums
>has been plastered all over everything for the past year
>being proud of being apart of the shit that clutters these board

I bet you bogpost like the good fucking goy you are

HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAY

It's Slavic for theater you philistine piles of subhuman garbage.

1 was not a bad game it was kinda repetitive and lacked different enemies
It wasn't an easy game so I took 9~10 hours to beat it
Hopefully knack 2 improves everything

is he trying to prove something by making platformers? Is he insecure about something?

kino>cinema>film>movie>flick

we don't have any decent platform on the market other than mario and 2d indie parody

No it isn't. Look shit up before you pretend you know something.

>knack 2: electric boogaloo

buh bye

Kino is the german word for cinema. It's a physical location. Calling a game platform kino would mean that sony has made a knack 2 themed cinema somewhere that you can visit and watch movies in. Have they?

Just kiddin tho...

SUPER MARIO BROS 2 BABEEEEH

Knack 2 looks great, like he's really trying hard to make it good
Pretty hyped, what do you guys think about the gameplay so far?

This actually doesn't look that bad...

I'm not taking shit from someone who only knows one language, more importantly on languages I know you dumb mother fucker.

Knack 2 isn't going to be much of an improvement from the first one, then.

It actually looks pretty good.

In terms of games that try to merge "stylish action" (or whatever you want to call it) and 3D platformer it's definitely leading the pack in a way that hasn't really happened since old PS2 era games where everything aped DMC.

That said, I'd reserve judgment until someone shows that he's not just talking out of his ass when he says combat is "a lot deeper" than last time.

Look at the gameplay in the video?

Looking varied and being deep are two different things. He visibly uses multiple weapons, has some branching combos and some utility moves, etc., but then Nier Automata looked extremely complex and wound up being as shallow as a puddle.

Unless they take the time to show off some complex advanced combos, there's no real way to glean combat complexity from a typical gameplay video. Even the best action games can be reduced to "XXXXXX, Jump, Y" if you feel like it, which most demo players do.

>this isn't floating platforms in space like it would have been 20 years ago in the genre
Is that poking fun at Odyssey and 3D World?

Odyssey looks like the opposite of that, but 3D world definitely is exactly that.

Then again 3DW is intentionally trying to be "it's Super Mario World, but in 3D!" so it's a conscious decision to have the levels be abstract nonsense.

UH OH... DID SOMEONE SAY KNAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!?!?

>Odyssey looks like the opposite of that
I don't know about all levels, but pic related.
The forest level from the trailer had some areas like that as well.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to this. They just better fix that jittery-ass uncapped 40FPS.

The city is already floating anyway.

>8 minutes of asslicking.

Sup Forums is just jelly that the best it produced is toddposting didn't catch on. Sup Forums gave the world baneposting.

what a god damn shame. Studio Japan is so talented and they are being wasted on this trash

kino is the german word for cinema, I bet most autists on Sup Forums don't even know that.

Looks good 2bh.

Still think they could've done more with those mechanics. They are really fucking cool.

>entire city on top of a skyscraper

That's not arbitrary, it's clever.

More clever than "the windmill powers a bunch of sliding platforms", at any rate.

Or you could call it an excuse.
I don't mind at all, but it's obvious that they do it for performance. Worlds in 64 could have polygons going straight down and could say that every level is on top of a mountain above the clouds.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo