I will literally not buy KH3 if there's any pixar, marvel, star wars, disney channel, princess and the frog...

I will literally not buy KH3 if there's any pixar, marvel, star wars, disney channel, princess and the frog, or moana stuff in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/06/12/-interview-composer-yoko-shimomura-kingdom-hearts.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=GBCBv1O_Xi4
youtube.com/watch?v=K4pStVNQc4M
youtube.com/watch?v=NVzDrqOmYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=65q6H3LC46U
youtube.com/watch?v=m7sEdwmfUeY
youtube.com/watch?v=YtAFN2LFBpQ&t=89s
youtu.be/e6N9dyStAi0?t=6m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, you think we care?

I will buy an extra copy to make up for it and send it to your address.

Fuck you I want my Tomato boss fight

Good because actually good movies should be in it
>Emperor's New Groove
>Bambi
>The Jungle Book (original)
>Pocahontas
>The Rescuers Down Under
>Johnny Tsunami

k

Thanks for your opinion. We'll take it into consideration.

>handcuffing your series by not allowing for FF world spin-offs ever and making all of the FF characters stupid
>instead pandering to 5 year olds and gay SW fans
ISHYGDDT

Sage

>Johnny Tsunami
>not Eddie's Million Dollar Cook off

user stop you're making me feel old

K

>new stuff is bad
>old stuff is good

nice

Kingdom Hearts is all about bringing nostalgic Disney games to life with a Final Fantasy flair. Throwing new stuff in there to appease pea-snorting retard babies is completely retarded. None of them were even alive when KH came out.

Disney stories*

Whatever; I'm not a "numbers guy"

This is every KH thread ever now. There's a strange sense of "it has to pander to ME".

>not wanting to fight xemnas in a star wars world
why?

K

>princess and the frog
> Not wanting one of the most charismatic Disney villains in Kingdom Hearts
Wow bud, you have some real shit taste.

Why do you think it keeps getting delayed?

Because of Frozen world.

>I wont buy Disney stuff if it has NEW Disney stuff in it
>I wont explain why!

k

>ITT OP becomes old enough to find out that everything used to be better
Reported for underage.

Right? Dr. Facilier would fit right the fuck in.

>not wanting a girl meets world world

I want Moana because the TGS 2016 trailer for 2.8 looked amazing with all the beach stuff and the water and i would love to see Moana be the "water" themed world, especially if it will replace Atlantica.

I also want Frozen, because despite being a shit movie i couldn't stop thinking how it's perfect for Kingdom Hearts while watching it.
It even has it's own boss and a summon ready. It's fucking perfect for KH.

That argument is retarded because any "pea-snorting baby" that was born and played the original would succumb to the same dumbass argument. You want the way it was for "nostalgia" but unless you're actually over 60 having Micky Mouse or half the other cast in your game is turning your argument upside down.
>A game I like has characters from before Vietnam but I'll be damned if any new characters are in it because only babies will like new characters

It was never delayed and that's not why it's taking a long time.

>tfw rapunzel, frozen and big hero 6 are all confirmed
>the FUCKING stone in the FUCKING stone is still missing

a-at least dream drop distance had the musketteers

>getting delayed
Literally never happened.
The game was barely in development when SE announced it and Nomura himself said that it was too fucking early to show it at E3 2013.

It also restarted development in 2014 because they changed engines.

Fuck off with your memes.

>It even has it's own boss and a summon ready. It's fucking perfect for KH.

>Beast Castle
>Fighting Clayton would've been the climax
>Instead we have OC Donut Steel that can only be "Triangle to win"

> frozen
>confirmed

when

Because this fuck thought it'd be a good idea to take on two projects at once, instead of focusing on a game that's been long overdue

They might. They've said before that if something doesn't make it in one game they'll consider it for another one. And guess what had data in Birth by Sleep?

But even then that's not an assurance.
Jungle Book has almost been in multiple games and still hasn't made a true apperance as a finished world.

And Frozen has never been confirmed. Trust me, you'll know if/when it does.
Hasn't happened. Yet.

My bad, I was sure they announced it officially.

Still, you know it's going to be there.

You have to have an announced release date to delay it.

If any of those things are included I've decided I'll buy three copies.

>not Brink, the most 90s movie ever

two different teams, one project does not impact the development of the other.

This only happened with Versus XIII and KH3.

>disney channel

What could they even fit in?

>Not having The Thirteenth Year be the Atlantica replacement.
Sit down son.

I just want to see a Toy Story and The Incredibles World. If they have that then I'm happy and won't care if they included other shitty worlds.

Nostalgic Disney games like... pirates of the Caribbean?

>>KH 2 came out in 2005
>>Not delayed
Pic related.

I haven't seen Moana, but Polynesian themed heartless would be pretty cool. I agree with Princess and the Frog though, I don't want any nig princess in this universe.

I want Cape Suzette.
Or St Canard

I wouldn't mind Pixar at all, but Star Wars and Marvel better be kept the fuck out.
Regardless I'll buy it anyways, because I want to see the conclusion of this saga.

Your post confuses me on multiple levels.

Best thing about that movie, but David Keith makes everything better by default.

>tfw no Gargoyles in Kingdom Hearts

>pixar
Why though? A Toy Story world would be literally perfect if they stick to the original.

>I wouldn't mind Pixar
It honestly feels long over due. Toy Story has been cut from KH and KH2. I wonder if there was a reason.

Keith David*, fuck me.

Yea, seems like something Nomura would love too, getting to redesign Goofy, Donald and Soa as toys.

>a building shrouded in darkness
>Sora holds up his keyblade and the darkness dissipates
>a shadowy figure arises
>dramatic music begins to play
>sweatypalms.jpg
>in the distance, voices
>"GO! GO! GO! GO!"
>it is the dark lord
>Cory has awoken
>"Here we go!"

>not having Halloweentown be the Halloween Town replacement

Anything that came out before KH is fair game. Anything after is faggotry.

Same. That was one of the worst worlds so far, right up there with shitty asshole Tarzan and Space Paranoids.

Nah, the fourth movie sucked.

Halloweentown High sucked too.

>actually good movies
>pocahontas

>fellow ye old Disney Channel bros

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/06/12/-interview-composer-yoko-shimomura-kingdom-hearts.aspx
New Shimomura interview, nothing really interesting, but man she really loves KH and you can tell how important the series is to Nomura too even single tracks from the OST

Good point. How about Don't Look Under the Bed?

QUICK POST YOUR FAVORITE POST-RENAISSANCE DISNEY SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=GBCBv1O_Xi4

could be fun if some wreck-it-ralph characters were in and were sort of aware they're in a videogame, but still get everything wrong because they're not in an arcade game

Tie between:
youtube.com/watch?v=K4pStVNQc4M

youtube.com/watch?v=NVzDrqOmYiY

>pixar
why?
>marvel, star wars
that would be bad.
>disney channel
would be weird,
>princess and the frog
never watched it, but why?
>moana stuff in it.
go fuck yourself

Sup Forums is everyone's personal blog

>>The Rescuers Down Under

God yes I so want this one. However please don't turn Sora into a furry. Leave him shrunk.

>No incredibles/toystory/monsters inc
>No gargoyles/darkwing duck

But why user?

Looking at the BH6 character designs, I already don't want KH3.

Nomura is obsessed with having the perfect music in KH.

There was an interview a few months ago with Shimomura and she said that Nomura rejected 4 different versions of this youtube.com/watch?v=65q6H3LC46U

He wanted it to be sad as fuck and at the same time exciting because it was going to play over the fight in kh2fm.

She said she had to remember the hardest moments in her life to write the song and even cried multiple times while writing it.

She says he is the only director who sits down and listens each song and then decides to either use or reject it, there is usually a committee who does that, but Nomura is above them and he even used OSTs the committee rejected because he liked them.

A Lilo and Stitch Hawaii world would be based.

>Looking at the BH6 character designs, I already don't want KH3.

What's wrong with them? Have you seen the movie?

>bh6 character designs
You got upset with baymax that much

BH6 has bigger problems than character designs which were kind of shitty honestly. BH6 is a very boring movie. In fact don't think of it as a movie, but a high budget PILOT for a TV cartoon series and no not even a super hero cartoon. It's no Batman TAS. The only reason BH6 won the Oscar is because the Academy bastards suck Disney's dick while also thinking of animation as a joke medium. So they have no qualms just giving the advertising award to Disney because...Disney.

And that's how Brave (Pixar) and Propagandatopia (Zootopia) also won. And come next year? Coco is also going to win another one for Disney (does help it's about virtue signaling multiculturalism with Mexico and Hollywood swings that way).

They already had Stitch as a summon, they fucking better include his world.

the human side characters, they're so disgusting i don't even want to go get a pic of them

Okay...?

>yet hunchbacks music sucks worse than the entirety of Days

Dammit Nomura

They already included the space portion of his world in bbs

Cya.

DDD's music was a mixed bag, on one hand you had really unmemorable pieces but then it pulled shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=m7sEdwmfUeY

There's going to be a RABBIDS world! Are you excited, user?! I know I am! Hahahaha! I fucking LOVE VIDEO GAMES

I will literally not buy KH3 because I don't care about the franchise at all.

>link isn't L'Impeto Oscuro
one job

That's a great one but don't forget l'Impeto Oscuro

youtube.com/watch?v=YtAFN2LFBpQ&t=89s

Fuck off, Space Paranoids was the GOAT, The Grid was the shitty Tron world.

Plot twist
Destiny islands is moanna world

>
Well, good for you I guess.
Source?

Raven wrote the book of prophecies

The young Xehanort part in the concert is amazing, i hope they use that version in KH3
youtu.be/e6N9dyStAi0?t=6m11s

A paopu fruit?

You fuck off. The Grid was 10x better.

>both Sora and Hiro
Nah Hiro is gonna get cucked like Christopher Robin. KH Baymax was created by Sora's Japanese brother.

The BH6 world in KH3 is literally a sequel to the actual movie. Hiro will be there.

It wasn't the only delay was the one caused by FFXV. The e3 trailer was supposed to be a random trailer dropped for Winter after 2.8 came out, but that got delayed causing other delays.

D23 will probably have 2 trailers like the that one even. One will be original e3 trailer and go public (probably even before the event) and the other will be event exclusive and an edited version of it will come like a month after.

They have already comfirmed big hero six so seeya later faggo

If we dont get stitches hawaii for the token water/beach world ill be fucking mad

> Beast's Castle
> Clayton

Wut.