Why is everyone so mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/b8KpkT
pcpartpicker.com/list/DgwcLD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$500 for an Xbone.

all xbone games are on pc
none of pc games are on xbone

Because they still don't have games for it.

> Paying over 1000 bucks to play CS:GO and MoBA shit

The only decent games that are pc exclusive tend to be strategy games for some odd reason.

>$500 prebuild pc
>cant even run office
xbox is shit

Pretty impressive, and I might buy one later, but for now I'm still planing on buying a gaming pc. Althought right now hands down it's the only console I'd pay money for.
You couldn't give me a switch for free and expect me to play it.

I don't have a 4k monitor or TV so I'm not sweating it. I'll wait until there's either really good games for it or the price drops.

>over 1000$

Why are you retards always so fucking computer illiterate, spend five fucking seconds on Sup Forums and learn something holy shit.

>better than $800

Nah, better than $500 PC probably outside of newegg sales

xbone has
>xbone games
>360/xbox 1 games
pc has
>pc games like cs or civ (yeah fucking strategies fuck you)
>psx, ps2, psp games
>nintendo up to wii u
>xbone games
>office

> TFLOPS

Is this even a useful way of calculating performance?

Sure gameplay performance is more just a GPU's ability to floating point operations?

>on Sup Forums
don't do dat

I already have enough games to play until the PlayStation 5.

Bloodborne and...?

>Why is everyone so mad?
games on xbox regularly gets canceled

It's an approximate milestone that scales very well with all-around performance. Is it perfect? No. Is it adequate enough to parallel the performance you're likely to see in a majority of games? Yes.

yeah dont do that, you could accidentally learn that w10 is shit and anti customer, oh no, never go to that place

>tfw it actually is more powerful than an $800 computer
>because canadian

good thing I have my ps4 pro though

>Sure gameplay performance is more just a GPU's ability to floating point operations?
It's pretty good overall, you have to keep in mind everything other than shaders uses regular FLOPs on the gpu. The more FLOPs the better the base image is, the more polygons, the more detailed, the more elaborate animations, the higher quality textures, and to some extent lighting. Shaders are just cheap emulations of things we can't calculate in real time (yet).

Because Sup Forumsirgins aren't happy with their lives. Yeah I cut deep.

>more powerful than $4000 pc
>cant even run counter strike

Why are you comparing it to a PC like it matters? PCs do more than videogames while I would only use the Xbone to play shitty Xbox exclusives and Netflix.

>More powerful then your $800 computer
Oh... oh honey, no...

pcpartpicker.com/list/b8KpkT

It's true you can't get down to a $500 machine with specs like that right now, but no, I'm sorry, you're overreaching here. Once you hit that $800 mark it's much more than $300 more powerful than an Xbone X.

>Ryzen instead of Pentium
>Overkill 1070

Yet it's going to play games like shit like it always does because PC games aren't optimized.

I was demonstrating how much more power you get with an $800 build than with the Xbone, you yutz.

Stay a console pleb

Oi stronger than a $800 PC, wow you say it's stronger than a $1,000 dollar PC, oi vey more powerful than a $5,000 dolllar PC. Oh my God

Does it play Persona? Can it emulate?

Shit, it can't even play PC/PS4 exclusives. Why bother?

pcpartpicker.com/list/DgwcLD
Do you see this? This is a $500 build with a Hyperthreaded Bentium and a more appropriate GPU. Do you see it?

This build will not be able to perform on par with the Xbone X.

Ryzen is trash, also not enough cores.
Also not enough ram.
Also only 5.7 TFLOPs instead of the target 6.0
Also that seasonic WILL catch fire.

>2017
>still no consoles more powerful than my 2008 platform with a 2010 CPU and 2015 GPU
Why is this allowed? I mean, I know my PC cost way more, but they could have at least given it Ryzen. Every AMD CPU between the Phenom II and Ryzen was just terrible.

xbone runs locked win10, its the same level of optimizations pc gets

> don't have to re-purchase 10 year old games (even if they're available)
> emulators and homemade software aren't haram
> can type stuff (letters, emails, articles, stories, manifestos)
> use any controller I want, including M&K
> can keep upgrading parts while the Onix gathers dust
> actually out yet, we have no idea if Onix is going to have 360-level technical problems

stay mad xbro

>Ryzen is trash
The only people that shit on Ryzen are people who prefer Intel, which is irrelevant here because the Xbone uses an AMD CPU with outdated architecture running at low clock speeds. It's literally old shit AMD vs new awesome AMD.

>also not enough cores.
Same number of threads, each of which is faster than the Jaguar cores on the Xbone even if the Ryzen didn't have a massive clock speed advantage that can be further increased with overclocking even on the stock cooler, which it does.

>Also not enough ram.
Has more RAM than the Xbone (8 system + 8 GPU vs 12 unified)

>Also only 5.7 TFLOPs instead of the target 6.0
FLOPs are not the only measure of performance. The 1070 is more powerful than the Xbone's GPU

>Also that seasonic WILL catch fire.
Being a Seasonic guarantees that it can never catch fire, even if it was their entry level unit, which it isn't.

i've got a feeling the CPU's still gonna hold it back like the PS4 pro

>Same number of threads, each of which is faster than the Jaguar cores on the Xbone
Mathematically impossible.
>Has more RAM than the Xbone (8 system + 8 GPU vs 12 unified)
Xbone's memory is GDDR5, substantially faster than DDR4.
>The 1070 is more powerful than the Xbone's GPU
Citation needed, FLOPs are the most accurate measure of raw performance, and you have no benchmarks to compare.
>Being a Seasonic guarantees that it can never catch fire
In 2014 maybe.

> $500
> More powerful then your $800 computer
> Half the physical size
> Quarter the usable function

do you guys actually believe its going to be able to run shooters and the like NATIVELY 4k at 60fps?

its total bullshit, its gonna be shit tier games being upscaled

I would say Halo for sure. The rest idk

Not everything will be 4k 60fps.
They specifically listed only certain games as 4k UHD during the trailers, and others as "Xbox X enhanced". Expect pretty much all the first party stuff to be though.

>FLOPs are the most accurate measure of raw performance

Oh good, memes, and here I thought you weren't a moron.

On reduced settings, yeah. That's how console babbies always get away with these threads. They push this shit about how well games run on consoles compared to equally potent PCs. Used to be they ignored resolution, until the PC gamers teased them about 1080p too much to ignore. Since then they've somehow still gotten away with comparing PCs running games at ultra versus how well their console runs the same game at what would be called medium settings on the PC.

I dunno a PC is upgradeable and an xbox one x is already using obsolete amd tech as of next month, before it's even released. Polaris is pretty mediocre tier and Vega blows it out the water. Also gddr5? Hbm2 is already about to be the industry standard along with the upcoming gddr6 and the fact we already have had gddr5x for months now.

Bros help me, is my pc weaker than the Scorpiowhatever?

i think you will be able to run minecraft at low, just like xbone

>prebuilt pc
>shitty case
>gonna heat up like a fucking macbook pro on a hot summers day
>locked down OS
>can't do any of the fun shit you can do on PC

I'll pass. Consoles had their time decades ago, but nowadays they are useless.

If thats an 8gb rx480 than it's about equal. However you have none of the optimization made to allow the scorpios 8gb polaris apu to do 4k.

what optimizations?

Also
>controllers only

Xbox One X with optimisation is much more than a 1070 son.

In 3 years, you will need a 1080ti to play the latest games at xbox one x settings.

>Mathematically impossible.
>Xbone's memory is GDDR5, substantially faster than DDR4.
Oh good, so this is just bait.

>you have no benchmarks to compare
As is to be expected considering the system was only just announced yesterday. But we use simple logic here: the GTX 1060 was released as competition with the RX480, in spite of the fact that the former achieves a mere 3.85 TFLOPs vs the latter's 5.16.

So yes, you're stupid.

>optimisation
Is this keyword for shittier graphics? Because you can have shitty graphics on pc too if you want to lower the settings

There are a handful of cases where it's appropriate, but for the most part yes, that's exactly the case.