bretty gud

HAHA HA HA HAHHAHA THEY ARE BEING SELF AWARE AND IRONIC

BUT ON PURPOSE

AHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHAH

SO "CRINGE"

Go home Devolver. Your stream was shit and le randum xD

Did they ever upload that full pre-pre-show stream anywhere? I ended up heading to bed after an hour or so, but I'd really like to watch the rest of it!

>shut up you're journalists
I lost it.

I think you absolutely don't get it.
They are not self aware and ironic, the conference is a whole satire about the E3 and the Video game industry in general, the genius behind that is not the satire itself but the fact they confuse everyone with their own conference + the whole 10h of shitposting on Twitch because absolutely nobody saw that coming, especially in an E3!

It's 10 hours??

The conference itself is just 15 minutes, after that you have the official Twitch channel who do their "Pre-Pre Show" which is just trolling and shitposting during 10 hours!

I guess it is archived on Twitch. Haven't found it myself.

Link of pre pre show?

thank god something like that happened i was so tired of corporate buttlicking, everybody being SO EXCITED about the next asscreed or whatever the fuck when they don't believe half of it,

this very thing they were making fun of is what drives me away from getting a job in the videogame industry even if it's been my dream since i was a kid.

>only the press conference and not the glorious ten hours of shitposting that followed
I bet you don't even know how to spell Pearl Harbor.

>tfw people missed out on the shitposing marathon

Just found it, thanks! Starts a little after 10 hours in
twitch.
tv/videos/151136534

epic my Sup Forumsrother, epic for the motherf*ckin win!

10:02:19 to be exact.

F is for fire
U is 4u
N is for anywhere

>a fake conference trying to be "funny" wins a video game expo

so this is what it's come to.

never forget

Is John dead or alive in this timeline?

>Tfw to smart to enjoy anything

>tfw John actually apologized for the show
Shame,his partner had more balls.

>SELF AWARE
they were clearly criticizing other devs/publishers, not themselves.

it would've been self aware if it was done by bethesda or microsoft because those are the people who are guilty of of the things that are being satirized.

>everything they did was a parody
>random

I don't think you know what random humor is.

Wow dude!!! Haha hahaha adult swim is funny!!!

so wait, were all the people sitting on the couch playing random games part of devolver digital in that stream for went on for hours? I'm confused.

>Borderlands 2 is bad because of references
>But it's okay when my company do it

where?

No, there were rando minor celebrities (many of which were pro wrestlers) and some guys from Adult Swim games.

>Devolver stream
>no new Absolver info

A parody is ironic, references are not.

Live on twitch before ubi show

Well, I actually know how to spell it. I also know what happened to it during WWII.

I just was not aware of what was going on after the press conference

Does anybody know what song was used in the Ruiner trailer? It's very witch housey.

meta as fuck how will E3 ever recover?

do you have a source?

Yes.
>bad comedian makes jokes and you guys don't laugh
>good comedian makes jokes and you guys laugh.
Fucking hypocrits amirite?

Shitposting is still shitposting even if it's ironic.

It was ten hours of beauty, user.
And it's spelled F-U-N, by the way.

>references and parodies are the same thing

They literally ripped off the Eric Andre show in every way shape and form, it was unbelievably cringy and not funny in the slightest, and showed like 5 games, the only half way decent one was the hotline Miami lookin game and it procedurally generated and the guy pretty much said it makes impossible maps

Who is winning
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz

The only people who didn't like this are faggots who try to hard to hate everything

It generated the same map everytime they played it. Gets me everytime.
Still not sure if it's real.

No I get it but they stole the whole thing it's fake Eric Andre show that wasn't funny it's not original or innovative, and where are the games??

there are 2 kinds of shiposters,
chaotic evil ones who just enjoy the ruffle,
and the ones who don't know what they're talking about and just follow along the shocking comments the 1st kind made,

here's a (You) now do me a favor and watch the conference and you're free to shitpost anywhere else friendo.

Quick rundown on Microsoft?

Fucking Patricia.

>the only half way decent one was the hotline Miami lookin game and it procedurally generated and the guy pretty much said it makes impossible maps

Are you actually retarded? It wasn't procedurally generated at all. It was the same level every single time, which was the joke.

2 games and horrible humour
yeah won for sure

The first hour of the pre pre show was meh. So i imagine people tuned out and just judged based on that.

nigger they had the people behind the eric andre show on-staff

That's the pre pre show. He was talking about the conference itself.
>wheres the games
Not at E3 that's for god damn sure user.

>$500 Xbox One X (most retarded name ever)
>Can play OG Xbox games, which is cool
>They actually showed EXCLUSIVE* games
*also on Windows 10

Sad isn't it?

I know literally ea was better devolver anyone who thought that shit was funny has terrible taste

Absof-ckinglutely EPIC amirite bros?

Literally hired the Eric andre guys to do it you mongs.

The pre pre show was a madness fueled fever dream

I wish I didn't have to have gone to sleep at 3AM so I could have watched it all

>Criticize the whole E3 + the video game industry
>"IT'S THE E3 WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAME?!?!?"
They are desecrated the E3, they were not there to show video games. If you want video games, wait for them to show trailers on the Internet not matter if E3 or not.

>tfw I missed it
Oh well

Back to you John

nothing interesting except the reveal for Anthem which is multiplat and is probably going to get downgraded a lot, also gameplay elements are interesting in a scripted setting but end product will just be the division x destiny with dlc raids, interesting for 3 months, then wait for dlc, and they'll release anthem 2 which is just new maps.

Eric Andre writes most of the jokes and they didn't have him, horrible acting and literally made me sick, I couldn't even make it to the actual conference

They stole Eric Andre's show who stole it from tim and eric who stole theres and on and on. Also eric isn't creating his show by himself he has writers.

E3 kicked them out.
They are a PAX type of company. Don't go to E3 for fucking games.
I noticed a lot of the people who didn't like it are the thickos that don't get we only watch E3 to take the piss.

clips.twitch tv/ElegantAbnegateRaisinPunchTrees

The best SFW videogame related BLACKED video you will ever watch

see e3 is nice but im as mad as hell and im not gonna take this anymore.

That's great now can we talk about devolvers games that are coming out...

Oh wait they didn't show any

LE FUNNY IRONY HAHAHAHAH THEY'RE BEING AWKWARD ON PURPOSE

Awesome Show was 10 years ago, grow up.

So, what actually was revealed?
I didn't watch it and all discussions seem to indicate it was a meme shitshow.
Were there any games?

It's almost as if they're friendly with each other.

I liked the part where forum suggestions are automatically implemented in the game.

Work for Devolver.

And so it begins...

holy fak, that's actually really funny
>shitting on early access
nice

The humor can be a bit obvious but it still made me laugh

It was parodying Eric Andre (badly) on purpose you absolute mongoloid.

They showed 2.
But i digress see
If you went to E3 for daah games. You are dense motherfucker.

they showed ruined which looked interesting.
the serious sam with multiplayer and custom maps,

when has it become normal that custom maps got stripped from videogames when it's what devs make themselves and allow inside the package, the tools they use to make it may be a bit bootleg but if you work on them 2 weeks more you can release them to public, heck, mods community would gladly do that work and it's been standard since starcraft 1/doom, now if you want to add content to your game you have to charge for DLC? Sup Forums disgusts me even more everyday, may e3 bring back the real Sup Forums userbase instead of contrarian idiots who the fuck are you guys do you even live with yourselves???

youtube.com/watch?v=WqPT9hyPANs

yes there were games trust me user

Yeah obvious at best and cringy at worst. That said, I think it's goo that someones criticising the industry.

Is the big butt claymation man in there?

Shouldn`t you be in school, fucking faggot

i get a feeling i should man,

i get flashbacks of that whatever conf booth with the devolver banner in the back and that guy with pink/blue hair and piercings all over his face,

i guess it was just a ruse to drive me away from it but they may have hearts and not be a meme in the end. Sup Forums really is not the place for videogames ive come to think

>muh games
Ea showed what? 5 games in 2 hours.
Devolver shows 2 in a 10 minute conference and you QQ.

They're just shitting on the game industry and I like it.

Yeah it's stupid at times, but it's better than everything else that's stupid all the time at these conferences.

A job in video games is a bad idea. They treat their developers like shit. Get a computer science degree and get a real job that pays well and doesn't make you work 60 hours a week for crumbs.

Develop video games as a hobby, not a profession. It's much more fun that way.

kino

This was unironic cringe

i don't think there was any depth to the statements they were making despite what people here are implying

i liked the joke about the dave lang memorial center but that was about it, the rest was a little bit too "lol so random" for me

i like the eric andre show by times, but a lot of that might be exposing celebrities to his madness

>that black family constantly being shown
kek
absolutely based

>they actually showed gameplay

shit was dumb

You have to work 60 hours a week because making games does take a lot of time.

I already have a job as a web dev and i chose this because I figured it's the safe option. At least this job is not too different from games, maybe someday...

>get a real job that pays well and doesn't make you work 60 hours a week for crumbs.

Hah, what world are you living in?

Oh I see. Your brain is just addled with memes,

>literally just show 2 games
>spend the rest of time shitposting.
I'm not asking to "hype" their games or dedicate a pisstake at other big publishers with their unfunny "we're not like those money grubbers" shtick. Show some games or fuck off. I'm not asking for the god damn moon here.

Just watched this.

I guess old habits die hard. Op is still, 15 years later - - a huge fag.