Beyond good and evil

it's going to be shit

>gamers overwhelmingly agree that sjw politics are ruinings games
>ubisoft: lets go full sjw with our next game

What did they mean by this?

theyre french they cant help it

I'm way behind the scoop, what is bad about it?

Goober gobbler publicly apologized for tweets several years old on stage just because some feminists got sand in their cunts. SJWs are going to keep controlling the direction of video games if pussies like him are the ones making video games.

WE

>sjw politics are ruining games
>people keep buying them

what did gamers mean by this?

Shut your whore mouth, you haven't waited 15 years for this. And there's STILL no release date!

>all games are becoming overwhelmingly political
>gamers still want to play games
>this must mean all gamers agree with the politics in the games

The hobby is being subverted and sabotaged.

brace for disappointment friend

>there are actually "people" that find 40s tier racial humor funny and spend all their time bitching and moaning because someone says the words diverse

piracy is the solution

Everything. Actually everything.

>multi ethnic,multicultural city

>main premise of the game is to escape it

What did they mean by this?

The first game, although a great cult classic, isn't half life. I'm just happy the 'vaguely French' subgenre has returned for a short while. Short because this and valarian will probably bomb and sink the style for another 15 years.

I find it hilarious that the monkey had the voice of your stereotypical British black man.

>prequel
dropped

It's a prequel.

Sup Forums have been triggered hard by this huh?
Looks great. Never played the first game but I am excited to jump into this multicultural world, I say this because I am not a racist bigot.

Even if its the best game ever Sup Forums is going to say that its shit so I'm not sure what you're trying to say OP

Because grumbly gobstoppers is cordinated enough to have a spokesperson for the entire group.
GG isn't SJWs. They don't have a Anita sarkesian to be their voice.

Whoever "Apologized" wasn't the voice of anyone from GG.

oh god user, this pic fucking killed me lmao.

No need for the spoiler lad

Doesn't change how his apology is interpreted. When was the last time you heard a SJW apologize for any venom or vitriol they secret everywhere they go?