People are crying over usual ubisoft garbage when we have one of the best years in vidya

>People are crying over usual ubisoft garbage when we have one of the best years in vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/06/blade-strangers-first-details-screenshots
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based nippon

also ni no kuni sucked

>best years
>all weebshit bait
KEK

is anyone else instantly put off by any anime-looking things? especially that "cute blonde anime chick" stereotype like in the bottom left. and then there's the wailing japanese female voices, oh man

nothing against people that enjoy that stuff but it all looks samey to me

Who is that scantily clad waifu in the bottom left?

yes, your friends back on reddit are just like you

What's the game at the bottom left?

there is only 1 game that Sup Forums may consider weebshit in the pic
Don't force it, user.

>No persona 5

>i'm trying to false-flag to make people think there is something wrong with them and sell cinematic garbage
>d-dude m-maybe a-anime games are for kids ;) don't you think? xD
fuck off blebbit

>Ni no Kuni II
>after the first one
Fuck whoever included that game into the list.

The only one I would even call straight up 'anime' is Tokyo Xanadu. Nearly every game in that collage has a distinct visual style.

the MC from Code of Princess but in some crossover fighting game

It's 2017 releases you autistic nigger

it's Solange from Code of Princess for the 3DS

a vocal minority in Sup Forums has been forcing the ''weebshit'' meme so hard that people don't even talk about Tokyo Xanadu and Ys anymore because they are afraid of not being accepted
Ubisoft/EA marketing is working.

Whats the game bottom left?

And it'll be shit you faggot.

>nioh
>you will not see a single new enemy other than bosses for the last 3/5 of the game
>berseria
>a step in the right direction from zesteria, but the combat is mashy and simple as hell, the maps are ass, and velvet is mind-numbingly boring to play as
>dissidia
>dude one hp attack allowed lmao
>no rpg elements at all
>vanillaware game we know nothing about
>ni no kuni
>a sequel to the 6/10 game everybody forgot

>Weeb Trash

LUL

Dark Rose Valkyrie

A Beyond good and evil sequal would have been better than all of those combined.

Speaking of samey

except it's not

gematsu.com/2017/06/blade-strangers-first-details-screenshots

you have very thin skin

>mashy and simple as hell
>dude one hp attack allowed lmao
>Nioh is bad
>sequel to a ''6/10'' game

Blade stranger
Nicalis fighter with Nicalis IP's
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

theres a few more nuggets in this one

>we have one of the best years in vidya
Maybe if you keep repeating it, you'll actually start to believe it. I know I won't.

>games going for muh realism all constrained to the same hardware all look similar
Honestly I don't have a problem with it, it's just that in

I was baiting a western retard you dummy. When they arrive in these threads don't give what they want let them lurk moar.

I pity westernfags sometime.

Had more fun with PUBG desu

Japanese games are for TRUE gamers. Fuck Western "games" they are full of first person (which is the wrong way to set the camera) and bioware muddy faces from untalented "artists".

I'm not the one afraid of cartoon girls, faggot.

samefag

>nioh is bad
everyone who liked the game will tell you that the enemy variety is complete fucking shit, you're fighting the exact same tengus/tongue demons/one-eyed onis from the second area all the way to the end of the game

wrong

>mediocre weebshit
you couldn't pay me to sit through these games

back to pleddit

>p-people w-will c-confirm m-my o-opinion

>caring about western AAA garbage
>ever

Anyone with half a brain jumped off of that train almost right after it left the station.

>Ni no Kuni 2
only on playstaion*
*also on pc

remove gr2 and replace it with yakuza 0

>My waifu is in the game

I'm sold.

So what do people who don't play Weebshit play? Only Western games I play are over 6 years old at this point, with occasional good new releases like D44M and Prey amongst the shittiness.

>Dissia
>good

That game it's SHIT, SHIT! I played on an arcade and is so fucking bad, I want to murder a nip.

I could have included Gundam Breaker 3, Gundam Versus, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, Toukiden 2 ... even Nights of Azure 2.

>Tokyo Xanadu
>Good
I thought it was considered awful

>absolutely no counterargument whatsoever
You're genuinely fucking retarded and haven't played the game. I liked the game enough to put 100+ hours into it, and you'd have to be intentionally retarded to ignore such a major flaw. Don't claim games you haven't even played are flawless just for console war fodder, you underage fucking retard.

>all that mediocre weebshit
Kek. Stay delusional.

This. 2017 is looking to be about 2016 tier embarrassingly shitty. How people on Sup Forums think otherwise is a mystery to me.

#Fuck2017

t. weeb

All of the games this year were abysmal user.

>I wasted 14 seconds reading you writing the same comment
just stay quiet, please.

AA hasn't been bitten by the neo-Marxist bug anywhere near as horribly as AAA.

>counting localizations of games from previous years as current year releases
I hate EOPs.

Not EMPOWERED enough?

>That 2/10 mspaint bait
post in /r/gaming and people will fall for it

>Xenoart online
kek your bait was 5/10 until that moment.

I want to go back to 2007
Fuck me

I was blissfully ignorant and left wing.
Fuck humans. Intelligence is a curse.

Is that Code of Princess on the bottom left? The first one sucked. Why'd they make a second one?

First, accept that you're not intelligent.
Second, both sides are just obsessed with memes that cannot coexist yet need the other side in order for their memes to be relevant.

they didnt, the main character is featured in a fighting called blade strangers

They didn't. It's a fighting game. Umihara Kawase is in there too.

>The first one sucked
honestly its a decent game but its held back by the 3ds shit tier hardware

>First, accept that you're not intelligent.
I didn't mean it that you pleb. I meant intelligence as a scale of self awareness compared to animals.
That we can choose our fates and define our own purposes. Not that I, ME am an intelligent person.
I'd rather have no memes than see the death of my people with a whimper into the night.

Oh, well I guess that's fine. Is it any good?

>Oh, well I guess that's fine. Is it any good?

shit was just announced, nobody has played it yet.

>No Persona 5

read the fucking thread
there's an E3 first look
nigger

Your people aren't dying unless you're an indigenous Pacific islander or Native American. Everyone else is just going through the same phase humanity goes through every century.

Every century looks almost exactly the same. We start off getting mad about shit from last century, chill out, have a war, spend way too much money on hedonism, lose all our money, fight an even bigger war for a while, restructure power, chill for a bit while stealing resources, have a bunch of revolutions, some huge technological leaps, some minor revolutions, everyone starts getting preachy about morals, then start all over again.

>weebtrash

Gravity Rush is pure Ouiaboo art.

Nier is the only good game on that list that has released.

2017 has been too good for jap games while the western front is stuck in stagnation and decay.

>it all looks samey to me

As opposed to "strong" women with short hair in power armor?