Diversity Celebration Thread!

ITT: WE celebrate the awesome diversity, equality and inclusion of the games industry in 2017!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOZmCQWZ5tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oP SI FAGOT XDDDD

I don't get it, are you faggots so lacking in self awareness to be doing the same whining shit that you hate those pesky SJWs for?

Fucking sage this blatant bait already

I miss the days when a rainbow was just a fucking rainbow.

More like fag house XD

oh it's the Sup Forums mansion in all its glory

you werent even alive for those days

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

I had a gay friend once and he was fucking annoying. I've never met a gay person who wasn't an attention whore like women.

Wanna bet? lol
Oldfag here

Iktf I really like rainbow patterns but can't use them because people will think I'm a kiddy fiddling sodomite

>lol
>oldfag here
i sincerely doubt it

Man I've been here for a bunch of E3s but this is the first year I've seen this much cancer in such a short time. What's going on now?

>that picture
I don't mind gays too much but faggots need to be gassed.

I have an honest question for any SJWs or people who support this kind of stuff.

Does it bother you in any way that this is basically pandering? Does it not make you a little angry that publishers and devs don't actually care about what you're fighting for, and simply promote diversity because they're hoping to cash in on the latest 'fad' and move more copies to make more money?

I would think with all the outrage over a perceived lack of diversity would make for stronger scrutiny in regards to diverse characters to make sure that they aren't just black or a woman for the sake of being black or a woman. Nothing shown at E3 so far makes me believe that these characters are anything other than a cheap marketing ploy.

Diversity for the sake of diversity has been shown time and time again to be a flop, and diversity for the sake of sales is even worse. How is it not offensive to you that they're not only giving you the bare fucking minimum in this diversity shit, but they're charging you $80 for the privilege to do it?

Hate to break it to you but you probably know other gay people

They just don't bring it up because they aren't annoying/they know you'd react negatively

Gamergate and /r/the_donald happened.

Unironic racism and right wing politics are what edgy kids are into now.

It's all fun and shitposting until you realize that those two actually exist

theyre happy and in a relationship
what about you, user?

>Does it bother you in any way that this is basically pandering? Does it not make you a little angry that publishers and devs don't actually care about what you're fighting for, and simply promote diversity because they're hoping to cash in on the latest 'fad' and move more copies to make more money?
No
>I would think with all the outrage over a perceived lack of diversity would make for stronger scrutiny in regards to diverse characters to make sure that they aren't just black or a woman for the sake of being black or a woman. Nothing shown at E3 so far makes me believe that these characters are anything other than a cheap marketing ploy.
Maybe it does
>Diversity for the sake of diversity has been shown time and time again to be a flop, and diversity for the sake of sales is even worse. How is it not offensive to you that they're not only giving you the bare fucking minimum in this diversity shit, but they're charging you $80 for the privilege to do it?
Gaming has always been a privilege

God, I hope this shit blows over soon. I'm actually thinking of taking an Internet hiatus because this shit is too much

everything is pandering
baby steps
99% of everything is shit

Faggot

interesting how it's mostly black people too

brown people/asians/latinos don't look as good from a "diversity" standpoint so they don't bother adding them. game devs don't actually care about this kind of shit

I dunno, does it bother you that some developers felt like adding a black woman in a game, did it, and now the babbies on Sup Forums are crying about it and making ironic shitposting threads like this? If it bothers you so much then make your own game

It's okay because 90% of Sup Forums is gay with their love of le feminine penis xD

nobody will miss you neofaggots

I'm happy that I'm single and straight without brain issues.

>happy
>single
pick one you degenerate
you know every male before you has managed to pass on their genes? why are you such a failure?

But I'm not a Neogaf browser. Did you mean to make an argument?

>straight
>without brain issues
Pick one. Heterosexuaity is a mental illness. All straights are as bad as Anthony Burch, if not worse.

>two white males representing equality

>whines about muh pol and muh goobergoblins
>not neogaf

you tried

That dog looks happy.

I really don't want to sound like Sup Forums. But if Hitler would have won, we wouldn't have any of this degenerate bullshit going on everywhere.

This is actually the cancer that killed Sup Forums

>these are the people whining about Sup Forums interference

if Sup Forums is dead why are you still here? nobody wants you redditors around. you derail every thread with you Sup Forums whining

Friend, this is Sup Forums, an imageboard dedicated to anonymity so that only content of the posts matter. Why do you keep making assumptions about what sites user might post? How is this relevant?

I hope that gas meter is ok

>You must be in a relationship to pass on your genetics

>single mother ham-beast with black kid with no father around

It doesn't bother me that they chose to do it, it bothers me that people are celebrating it like it's a second emancipation proclamation or something when all it is is publishers deciding "diversity sells". I'm just curious as to the extreme blinders you would need to have on to not see this as the extremely obvious cash-grab that it is.

>muh drumpf
WTF I love progressive social policies now.

people can abort babies these days you fucking rapist

Yuck

Who's celebrating it? And why do you care? It's their opinion, just disagree and move on, stop thinking it's some injustice towards you.

Yeah I agree, we're the ALT RIGHT motherf*ckers, don't mess with us

Why the fuck are you attacking me? I'm not a rapist, I was just pointing out the flaw I'm that anons post.

niggers

go back

imagine being them and watching Trump win, you have to remember how butthurt they all are about watching their ideology burn

you have to let them have these little circle jerks it's really all they have left

I know it's hard to believe with the "BIG TIME E3" bright lights and the power they seem to have but honestly most people don't but this crap anymore

OP's picture is a house across the street from Westboro Baptist Church. Someone bought it and made it blatantly gay to piss them off. Nothing wrong with that IMO, but WBC is pretty much church-Sup Forums so of course Sup Forumsfags would disagree.

You lgbt people know that the rainbow is actually a christian symbol right? Couldn't you have chosen another thing to be your symbol? Why such grudge with christians?

Diversity*

*at least 60% blacks,30% gays and 9% asians/hispanics and 1%whites

youtube.com/watch?v=yOZmCQWZ5tw

Please go commit chemotherapy.

That's what pisses me off the most, I say this as a spic. It's always black people, but nope it can't be Asians or any other race

Hitler was a fucking fruit cake, probably would have made vegetarianism mandatory.

JUST A REMINDER...Sup Forums IS A HETERO BOARD

ALL GAY FAGGOTS CAN SUCK IT

How is this vidya related?

The fucking mods on Sup Forums are retarded PC crap. They're very different from the mods on the rest of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is an umbrella for diverse, sometimes conflicting viewpoints

How is something that nebulous "literally Sup Forums"?

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

>being this slow

yuh muds r retharded breh

Sup Forums has always been extremely gay. if anyone is unwelcome it's straights.

MODS = GODS

Posting in ebin thread
It's been a while since I last saw a public ban

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
BASED FUCKING MODS

I mean, i don't mind diversity, but we're all user, we're all green here. We're all equal, no karma, no identity politics, no race.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GAY DEGENERATES FUCK YOU
I used to love the rainbow but now I can't even use it without looking like a gay faggot .
fuck you

why ban. it's about vidya.

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

MODS=GODS

>wanting people to suck it
what are you, a faggot?

bump

>fudgepacker detected

I don't even remember the last time I saw that

Fucking finally, mods.

Totally not falseflagging Sup Forums. Great contribution as always. Then you wonder why Sup Forumsturds are considered cancer

MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS

Ban this user but not all the poltards making threads where they complain about diversity? Hypocrisy.