The worst E3 ever

>The worst E3 ever
>Sup Forums in a shittier state than we've ever seen before
>No obvious hope for the industry

I'm genuinely beginning to feel like it's all over. What can I still hope for?

JAPANESE
GAMES

>The worst E3 ever
Hello underage
>Sup Forums in a shittier state than we've ever seen before
Hello underage
>No obvious hope for the industry
The obvious hope for the industry is the same ray of heavenly light it's been for the last decade, based Japan

>Underage

Name a worse E3 than this one. Seriously. If we assume that the next two shows are as bad as the others this is far away the worst there's ever been.

As for the state of Sup Forums, I can't see any way you could say that Sup Forums's not at its worst right now.

Death.

You might have a point

It's been pretty much equally as shit as 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On second thought Sup Forums is pretty bad right now. I think it's just reddit tourists and Sup Forumsfags bouncing off each other as well as people with shit taste in vidya who are actually excited for assassin's creed #5000 and Madden 2020

Each of those years are remembered for having notably trash shows. Usually somebody did something good. This year there's been nothing. The most entertaining thing has been Devolver and Twitch just mocking the whole event.

Why would you care about a shitty marketing convention?
Why get hyped over "upcoming games"?
You are a literal child.

Every year I read this.

oh boy the old Sup Forums pessimism never gets old

Not as bad as the Wii e3 or the WiiU. Just liberals still butthurt over the election trying to release their anger somewhere.

Last years. Same boring bullshit without the memes.

Do what I did; get into Tabletop. If you can get a great group the fun will be over way too fast. Had mine for 3 years so far and they're just great. Love 'em enough that I bring snacks even when it's not my week.

I'm not autistic enough to get into tabletop shit.

I enjoy it when I do it, but I'm too normie to get seriously engaged.

The first ever second Pre-Pre show was good.
It had video games at points.

I thought MS had a great conference as a PCfat

>liberals
>election
Why do 'murricans feel that everything revolves around their shitty politics? Why do I see the "right" bitching about "liberals" but almost never the other way around?

That meme stream was the only thing I've enjoyed this E3.

The new Sup Forums users decided it was "cringe" though.

How well do you know your group? That's how it was with me first. Once I got comfortable with them though shit got great. You should all be there for the same thing (unless you got a That Guy, in which case my sympathies).

You gotta relax.

Seen quite a few games I want and Sony and Nintendo haven't even gone on. This has been a wonderful E3. I'm even sold on buying a Xbox X.

There were some seriously bad years, this is definitely not one of them.

How is this worse than whatever year microsoft did fucking kinect the whole fucking time, explain OP ?

yeah, let's go back to the kinect and wii music

>>>/reddit/

Grow up. Do something about it. Make a change. Or just sit here and whine all day and hope to God the Ubisoft CEO browses Sup Forums

your choice

>What can I still hope for?
a quick death

>a gajillion bait threads like this one triggering the right
>yuropoor
>blame the right for starting this

Wow, did antifa brainwashing class end early today?

It's not the group that was the problem, we did have a That Guy but he didn't turn up every week. It was the commitment. I spend my time doing a lot of shit, going places, work and stuff. Committing to a few hours every week became a bit awkward.

Also I'm a stuck up asshole who is terrified about what people think of me so I hate admitting that I like tabletop. That's my own problem though really.

I'm seeing some other group crying extremely hard here

>I spend my time doing a lot of shit, going places, work and stuff. Committing to a few hours every week became a bit awkward.
Ah shit yeah, I can see where that'd be a problem. Unstable schedules. Sorry to hear that, man, hope it gets better.

>terrified about what people think of me so I hate admitting that I like tabletop.
If it helps, DnD (tabletop in general) is more normie than you think. Robin Williams played it. Vin Diesel plays it. Judi Dench (M in the older Bond films) DMs for her Grandkids. I think Mike Myers does too. Then there's Matt Mercer who's been dragging more of his VA buddies into one of his campaigns which has been getting put on Youtube (Critical Role if you're curious, you're in for a massive catch up though). It's not nearly as socially stigmatized as it used to be.

the only real hop we have is that intelligent Non-SJWs completely splinter off from the psychos and form our own society and culture parallel or separate from theirs. it's really the only way we can make anything real at this point

if not we're simply going to have to keep dealing with their toxic sociopathy wherever we try to band together, they're keeping us apart, you know?

I guess you're right, I just tend to cave to the offer of going to the pub over playing a long D&D campaign.

Also my true love is Vampire the Masquerade but that's embarrassing shit for edgy teenage goth girls

Christopher Lee DM'd for some of the Fellowship while they were shooting LOTR too.

>a gajillion bait threads like this one triggering the right
How is a thread shitting on E3 supposed to "trigger the right"?
>yuropoor
What?
>blame the right for starting this
Who blames "the right" for starting what?
>antifa
What the fuck is that?

Maisie Williams has also been running a campaign for the Stark family + Emilia Clarke ever since they got on set.

>Actually looking forward towards anyone other than sony/nintendo
I'm sorry for your loss, e3 'bout to be SAVED

I wonder if there's discords that are worth using.

I don't own a PS4 or Switch.

TO SEE TRAILERS FOR THE SAME GAMES SONY ANNOUNCED FOR THE PAST 4 E3s!

SONY GONNA WIN AGAIN !

WHO NEEDS RELEASE DATES

>anyone
>sony/nintendo

Jap games are the only hope.

Gaming is dead.

Most of the big milestones have been passed, all the innovation that's left is perfecting VR. If you were born when 2D gaming was still in it's infancy, be glad. Gaming has nothing more to offer, in addition to it being infiltrated by hipsters.

VR is fucking terrible meme as well

next decade

If gaming is already this stale just how will things be in say 50 years? Or 1000?

>>Sup Forums in a shittier state than we've ever seen before
it's about to get worse when sony and nintendo kids start screaming about who "WON" as if that matters when nothing good is being released from either company for the next year

>Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums! Sup Forums!
>gosh, why is the right always complaining not the other way around?

This is not only bait, but very fucking lazy bait.
Put effort into it or don't bother.

This and Bannerlord are the only games I have any hope for.

>never ever

Yeah, but it's the only thing I can think of that is actually "new" bar AR games.

Even console wars back in the day were entertaining since there were actually differences in each of the consoles rather than the marginally different mini-pcs on offer today.

confirmation bias grandpa, it's always been what it has been it's just you are no longer with "it" anymore.

Sup Forums is really the only thing ruining the conversation

How do you still have hope for Bannerlord? They gave us a total of 10 minutes of footage that makes it looks like a Warband mod, and it seems to be never coming out.

But I'm 30 and I still don't even own a smart phone I still use a flip phone :( I'm so behind cuz money

Smartphones are cheap as fuck now

The combat does look like Warband but I liked Warband's combat so that really isn't my concern. I hope for more in depth diplomatic shenanigans. But like I said
>never ever

This happened to me but in my early 20s. Never got a grip on the whole Web 2.0 thing even back than.

i'm 24

i played beyond good and evil when i was 10

not like this

No, it's just the same shit over and over, just slightly repackaged and shined up.

>Why do 'murricans feel that everything revolves around their shitty politics?
Because little faggots like you get triggered by it.

reddit.com

>>The worst E3 ever
I hear this shit every year, stop being so fucking dramatic it's just video games.

*six decades

the fuck? my dad is 65 and plays battlefield 1 like 8 hours a day

Does he do voice chat?

I'd just go to say that, even if E3 was shit, the world still turns, things are still made.

>>Sup Forums in a shittier state than we've ever seen before
Newfag get out.

It's video games nigga. Jesus get over yourself.
>muh liberal
>muh ult-right
Jesus stop shoving politics into entertainment

a little, but then children start screaming at him and he puts it down

>Implying Sup Forums has even budged from its current state since GG or even just before that.
Its fine the only thing I've noticed being more cancerous lately is the Sup Forums vs Sup Forums bait threads

Didn't see anything I care about so yeah, it sucks.

for the big video game crash, so that the next generations do not have to endure Sup Forums anymore