Hopes?
Dreams?
Expectations?
Planefu?

Other urls found in this thread:

stavatti.com/
sparrow.o.oo7.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WIll it even appear in the conference? I had thought that it would not.

The only thing Im looking forward to at Sony's conference, pls be there

I heard that there will be a non-VR gameplay demo

Yeah but that will just be on the show floor. I doubt it will appear in Sony's conference, especially because its not an exclusive.

We can always hope. It's one of Bamco's big franchises and traditionally was a Sony exclusive.

Only for VR

>erusea burns to the ground
>the second coming of mobius 1
>the ac game we've been waiting for
>f-117

only thing i hope for is the game is open enough to import your own planes somehow and texture mods to change camo patterns and stuff. won't happen but i can dream.

Why not? It's pretty much spearheading their PSVR

It's UE4, so it's not out of the question

>f-117
*blocks your path*

Fuck you if stonehenge couldn't take my wings than neither can you

*teleports behind you*

I just want some game play footage.

i would love a frankenplane system where you could unlock a metric fuckton of parts like engines, fuselages, avionics, weapons, etc. and design your own jetfu.

please dont hurt me.

Pretty damn excited to learn more about Ace Combat 7. Hopefully.

Play ACX

The princess is the final boss

No
the dog is

Fake cockpit.

Pls no. I want to burn Osea to the ground for her.

Nah, the final boss is Prissioner 44 from the 444 Osean military prision and he will claim you are his old buddy from the Belkan War

AC7 will be there in some fashion. Sony's on this huge weeb game kick right now saying Japan is back at the center of gaming.

*unsheathes R-77*

is assault horizon really that bad?

Proto-AC3 tech. Contemporary planes retrofitted with near-future shit like that gets my dick hard. Some influence of 3's OST would be neat as well. Other than that, nice lighting and weather effects.

>trailer shows Osea has north point
>trailer shows stonehenge
>trailer shows the sky filled with debris resembling the Ulysses event

Trigger is the second coming of Mobius 1. Get ready Erusean filth.

Macross game by Project Aces when?

This company has some cool concepts for planes. Post cool real word planes.

stavatti.com/

They'll probably show off the trailer that has already been posted

I don't think the franchise is notable enough for an on stage demo outside of the VR thing maybe. I'd love to be wrong about that though

>single engine A-10 with the forward swept wings meme
MY DICK

They'll show a trailer during PS Conference. Probably push PSVR on it, but it'll likely be the trailer we already seen just to fill a few minutes.

If the Xfa-27 and F-15 fucked and didn't raise their child on a healthy diet

BELKA DID NOTHING WRONG

Bamco said they would be showing AC7 on stage earlier. They didn't say which stage but we're past both the PC show and the Xbox show so really Sony is the only one left. Ace Combat missions are relatively short so it wouldn't even take that long, plus like racing games they're nice demos to make normies go "oooooh pretty."

How do you guys manage to know the name of every fucking plane etc. I mean I love the games, but I don't know the name of every jet.

EVERYTHING

WRONG

Name please

Cfa-44 or riot

Never underestimate the power of plane and those that love plane. There was a nip on futaba that literally jerked off to the last trailer.

From playing the games desu. Started in the f4, beat stonehenge with the f117, etc.

I haven't played AC before but I am in love with the visuals and the motion of the aerials in this title, is it relatively accessible?

>There was a nip on futaba that literally jerked off to the last trailer.
I could see this.

I love fighter aircraft. The only reason I never pursued becoming a real life pilot is because I'm legitimately too tall.

If you play for a while, you begin memorizing the planes. For example, after playing War Thunder for a while, I can tell what plane is on the horizon from the silhouette and what its performance will be based on altitude and the apparent speed.

The games are extremely easy to get into. they're more like arcade dog fighters than simulators. No need to worry about g's and speed.

Beep Boop I am a robot
I am here to take American jobs

From
sparrow.o.oo7.jp/

Where can I get the storyline thus far I haven't played these games since mobius 1 days

They're arcade game with 0 realism.

>Macross/Robotech AC crossover never

Crazy missions
The colour of the sky
Muh dick
Rafale

Bringing a whole new meaning to "Jet-Wash"

I feel you man. Literally was on the path to fighter pilot until my last year of high school when I hit 6'4.

6'2 is the height cap for fighter pilots in the USAF and for astronauts. Nature robbed me of flying super sonic birds through the sky.

So can we all agree that the person jumping off the Space Elevator is the Princess?

You can still take solace in the fact that you aren't manlets.

Very. If you want to get into the series, you can just jump right in although some things might not make too much sense. The game won't be out until next year so if you want to play the other games, here's the order you should do them in.

4-->5-->0

Those are the holy trinity and are mostly emulatable. If you want more, you can play 6 which is a 360 exclusive, 3 (make sure it is the Japanese version with the English fan translation), 2 or Assault Horizon Legacy (remake of 2, disregard the name) for the 3DS and X for the PSP. Absolutely do not touch Assault Horizon for the PC under any circumstances.

The funny thing is.. if you're too short it's easily waiverable.

But if you're too tall they can't do shit about it.

If you head over to baseops this is a pretty common thing, too short you have a chance but too tall you're shit out of luck. There is one guy there who knows a female F-16 pilot who is 5'2 (Two inches below the minimum standard).

What the fuck even is this?

I literally would rather be a fighter pilot than tall.

A drone from AC Infinity

Do robots see borders?

There isn't a set story line but if you want some familiarity read up on 5. There were a few nods in the trailer to 4 and 5.

Thank you anons I will check them out

holy shit that's sexy

This thread is suffering from a severe lack of ass.

I expect a shiton of Idolm@ster skin.

lewd

I started doing junior aviation training in middle school and really got into it in high school along with studying aerospace engineering and physics while doing mock placement tests. My doctor back then said I was going to top out at 6'1 because he thought my growth spurt had already passed when I jumped from 5'8 to 6'1 over a year and a half.

A real shame but at least Ace Combat is back with all the things planefus.

>Microsoft knocks it out of the park by E3 standards somehow
>only game I expected to care about at the Ubishit show got a minute long video of """"gameplay""""that cut away from the gameplay every five seconds
>Bethesda conference was shockingly bad despite the company needing to only mention one of their two flagships to hype me up
>Despite hating Sony and their stupid console it's the only conference I'm excited for because of Ace Combat

What a fucking ride this year has been

I don't know about that Microsoft part considering even normies are making fun of the xbonex erectile dysfunction drug for gaymers.

They even have a turboprop version.

Here you go Sup Forums, have some Thunderchiefs.

Well, after wanking the stupid Xbox One X for a few minutes, they showed video games

And a lot of them looked really interesting. Ori 2 was a total surprise and the trailer had me crying like a bitch

Maybe it's just my low expectations, I went in thinking they would show fuckall like usual, instead they brought their A-game.

>posts Phantoms
>calls them Thunderchiefs
Are you baiting on purpose?

those aren't thunder chief's

>Using the best plane for shitposting
F-4 doesn't deserve this.

see i want to make hilarious shit like this in a video game like ace combat. i want to make super sexy su27/37 lookalikes but also wacky shit like that that can destroy stuff.

Will AC7 be an exclusive like the PS2 games? Haven't kept up with the newer titles.

STEALTH
LIGHTNINGS

This game's probably going to look kind of pathetic on PS4, frankly. No idea why you'd buy it there unless you're poor or some kind of drone.

I WANT SUPERWEAPONS, CHEESY LINES, LASERS, AND FUCKING SPANISH GUITARS

Post Belkaball.

no, 7 is multiplat.

nope. sony didn't have enough money spare to force them so it's on all platforms.

STEALTH ARROW

SUPER ARROW

>Some kind of drone
What? I'm not no fucking drone, haha. The PS4 version will be the best, you don't know what you're talking about, fellow human.

I only just saw the trailer. Fuck me that felt good.

Looks like oldskool ace combat. Lets just hope they don't go too hard on the cheese in the story like they did with AC6

>I'm curious to know, does the color of the sky matter to you?
What did he mean by this?

Just fuck my shit up

Can't wait to experience the glory of going supersonic in VR.